Under The Sky

Random Drabbles

"Hibari" Tsuna greeted, taking a seat beside the man wearing a black yukata who was looking out to his ever so huge garden, staring at the starry night sky luminated by the moon.

Hibari made no other acknowledgement of the brunette's appearance other than the slight twitch. Tsuna didn't felt offended either, as he knew that was the most Hibari would give him, currently, that is.

Instead of speaking, Tsuna simply stared at the sky along with Hibari. Comfortable silence fallen upon them, neither felt the need to talk as they are connected by heart and flames. It was very peaceful, so peaceful that the brunette almost dozed off.

He snapped awake when Hibari moved closer to him. His eyes widen when the man pulled him closer. He could barely stop himself from leaning into the warm arms. It was a cold night after all.

"H-hibari?" The said man locked gaze with the dark brown orb. "When are you going to call me by my first name, Tsunayoshi?" He said huskily.

Tsuna's face heated up at that. He broke the stare, looking down shyly and muttered softly. "K-kyouya.."

"Louder" Hibari burried his face on the crook of his neck. "Kyouya"

"Again" 

"Kyouya" The last one sounded more confident than the previous one. Hibari smiled into his shoulder, lifted his head and tilted Tsuna's chin up to look at him.

"Ti Amo, Tsunayoshi" And he sealed their lips together under the bright, starry night sky.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N= This is pretty much pwp and cliche but it just kind of popped out of my mind. =w=lll 

Timeset after Future even, TYL Tsuna and TYL Hibari.

They kindda-not-really-but-did-anyway confessed to each other and are going out. So yeah.

[I apologize for any grammar, spelling, etc.etc. mistake]