Morning Flirts

Random Drabbles

Tittle = Morning Flirts

Characters :-

- Fem!Kuroko Tetsuya/Kuroko Tetsuki =  16 years old. A young mistress of the Kuroko Household. 

- Akashi Seijuurou = 17. Fiance and childhood friend of Kuroko.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"--suki.. Tetsuki...." Akashi shoke Kuroko, who's still sleeping like a log, trying to wake her up.

"Hora Tetsuki... Wake up.." The said girl stirred but did not wake up. Akashi sigh as he leans down to Kuroko's ears and whispered

"If you don't wake up soon, I might just eat you now~" 

As right on que, Kuroko's eyes flung open wide as blood rushed to her cheeks. Her fiance chuckled at her expression.

"Good morning" He smiled at her as he look down at her.

"Huff... Sei-kun... Please don't do that again.. And why are you waking me up again? Shouldn't that be the maids' work?" Kuroko pout cutely as she sat up with her long teal hair messed up. The blankets that were covering her slid down towards her waist. As she was in a sleeve-less sleeping gown, showing her creamy-pale skin that would make anyone nose bleed. But Akashi Seijuurou isn't just anyone. He's the girl's childhood friend and Fiance so it's normal for him as he seen those creamy skin almost everyday.

"Well, It's because I do not want anyone to see that skin of yours and I have to do you bed hair. Don't I?"

"Acting possessive now of all time?"

"..And I want to be the first one that you'll see when you woke up"

"..." This time, Kuroko kept quiet. She blushed much more than just a sec minutes ago.

Akashi chuckled again. He walked towards her, sat on the bed behind her and start making the ridiculous bed hair of hers. 

As he was done, he slid his hands around Kuroko's waist and burried his face at the croak of Kuroko's neck.

"You smells like Vanilla, as usual."

She rolled her eyes at the comment. "Let go. I need to change"

"Eh? No morning kiss?" Akashi raised his head and met his eyes with cyan ones.

Kuroko sighed at her fiance's antics before lightly peck on Akashi's lips.

"Happy? Now shoo"

"Yes~ Though there would be more coming later~ So, look forward to it~"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------