Flowers spirited up

(BxB) Flower of Future
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon looked down. The producer was looking at him through the window. “Let’s take a break for a while.” Doojoon just nodded and got out from the recording booth. He bit his lips. Just now, they were recording his part but as he lost his memory, he wasn’t able to keep up the actual note. Doojoon entered the recording room and bowed to the producer.

“I’m sorry…” He gave a small smile to Doojoon.

“Kuenchana, I guess we need a helper. I can’t help you in this rate. Can you call over Yoseob? They’re practicing the dance right?” Doojoon nodded and took his phone. He dialled the number. Someone picked up.

“Yoboseyeo, Yoseob?”

“Doojoon hyung?”

“Kwangie? Where’s Yoseob?”

“Ahh, chakamman.” Some noises heard and another voice heard. “Doo hyung?”

“Ah, neh. Seobie, can I take some of your time…em, I kinda need your help for coaching me on recording the song…” Doojoon said softly, a bit embarrassed. Yoseob talked to the choreographer behind him.

“Okay, hyung. I got the permission. Where are you now?”

“Recording room.” Yoseob responded and ended the call. Doojoon looked at the producer. “He’s coming over.” He nodded. Both of them were waiting for Yoseob to come. Doojoon sat on the couch, looking over the lyric sheet. Yoseob pushed the door open.

“Annyeonghaseyeo.” The producer smiled.

“You need to help him with the correct notes. I’m not suitable for coaching, that’s why I need you.” Yoseob nodded and got to sit next to Doojoon. The producer gave another lyric sheet to Yoseob. “I put down keywords here. I had a meeting now, will be back in one hour. Could you make it that one hour?” The producer asked. Yoseob looked at Doojoon.

“I’ll try.” The producer smiled and left. Yoseob looked at the lyric, Doojoon’s part. “Which one you keep making mistake just now, hyung?” Yoseob asked. Doojoon pointed to the certain lines. Yoseob compared the keywords.

“It’s slightly higher note than usual you do. You showed excellent works before…I guess that’s why he arranged this for you.” Yoseob said. Doojoon just kept silence. Yoseob smiled. “Listen to me.” Yoseob sang that part, two words with the accurate notes. Doojoon blinked.

“Higher tone?” Yoseob nodded. “How?”

“It’s a bit deep and high note. Let’s try, I will correct your mistakes then.” Yoseob said. Doojoon nodded and began to sing from the first word. Yoseob nodded.

“This word, try to lower your voice.” Doojoon wrinkled. Yoseob smiled and gave the example. Doojoon tried his best to follow. After half an hour, Doojoon got all his part. Yoseob smiled.

“Try to sing it once.” Doojoon nodded and sang it confidently. It was beautifully presented and Yoseob satisfied with it. “Yeah, you got it all right. Keep this up and record the best.” Yoseob said while patted Doojoon’s shoulder. Doojoon nodded and smiled.

“Gomawo Seobie.” Yoseob smiled.

“No need to thank me. We all should help each other right? Moreover, you really need one right now.” Yoseob said. Doojoon smiled.

“Mianne…” Yoseob turned to Doojoon and raised his brow. “I feel like I’m a burden to you guys. Dance, sing, I think I forget it with my memory…” Yoseob shook his head.

“Don’t think like that. It’s your thing, you will get it back. No such thing like a burden or whatnot, arasseo hyung?” Doojoon looked at Yoseob. Yoseob smiled.

“Thank you and I’m sorry too.” Yoseob sighed.

“What for…I told you…”

“I heard from Seung that I kinda bullied you and the maknaes line before…” Yoseob looked at Doojoon. He chuckled.

“I never get mad over it…ouh, well at that time, yeah, I kinda piss off but it’s okay. It matured us along the way. No need to feel sorry, I’m okay with it. So do the other two. It’s a long time ago story, you slightly changed after that a bit. Thanks to love.” Doojoon wrinkled.

“You and Seung said the same thing…love. Anything that you guys didn’t tell me?” Yoseob’s face turned blank. He bit his lips.

“You heard it wrong, I guess.” Yoseob drew his stupid grin. Doojoon didn’t buy it and stared at Yoseob. Yoseob gulped. Somehow he saw the flash of evil Yoon Doojoon in those eyes. Doojoon narrowed his eyes on Yoseob.

“I hope you won’t lie to me right now. Tell me in whole about myself, I know you know something and hiding it from me. Tell me or I will think negatively about this morning, maybe I can tell the others on what I saw...” Yoseob blinked his eyes to hear that threat.

“Hyung…there’s nothing.”

“Please, I’m curious enough. I want to remember it faster, because I feel that lost something important in my life…and this bracelet have a connection with it.” Doojoon said while looking at his bracelet. Yoseob also looked at the same thing. He sighed.

“I’m not the one who should say this…as all of us agreed to keep it as secret until he told you himself. But…hyung, please don’t ask me eoh?” Yoseob used his aegyo attack. Doojoon looked up and shook his head.

“Tell me, just me. I’ll keep it as secret that I know about this. Just tell me everything and who is he that you referring too?” Doojoon said. Yoseob looked at his hyung and sighed. He walked to the door and locked the door while his eyes checking around, afraid someone might hear them. Yoseob sat back near Doojoon. He took a breath.

Yoseob bit his lips. “Promise me that you won’t tell anyone that you knew it from me?” Doojoon nodded. Yoseob took a breath and started to tell him in whole, on what detail they had skipped before when they told Doojoon everything about Beast. From the first time all of them knew about 2jun; the birthday party, till the night Doojoon involved in accident. Doojoon blinked and took in all the detail while sometime stared at his bracelet. He was speechless, quite shocked about his love story, with a guy. Yoseob finished his story, with the truth and real thing behind on 2jun’s fight. The smaller waited for Doojoon to say something.

“So…me and Junnie…” Doojoon took off the bracelet and looked at the name craved. “2jun, is it us?” Yoseob nodded.

“Jun for Junhyung and Jun for Dujun. The fans named it. Some of our fans really love to see the bromance, I mean close friend. We often do skinship on stage, for the sake of fan service. But I can tell you and Jun hyung aren’t faking it since you’re in a relationship.” Yoseob explained further. “I just know details like that. Secret that you have with him, you need to know from him. Well, couple should have their private time together, right?”

Doojoon looked at him. “We did have a great fight, aren’t we?” Yoseob nodded.

“It based on jealousy. You guys do had argument beforehand, which I don’t know when, why and how, Jun hyung might know. But that night fight…well, as you know from my story before, hyung.” Yoseob said. Doojoon sighed.

“I still can’t remember a thing.” Doojoon looked at his bracelet. “But I do feel the strong feeling for him.”

“That shows you aren’t completely forgetting him.” Doojoon looked at Yoseob.

“But what do I can say when I feel the same for Woonie?” Yoseob widened his eyes.

“What?”

“I don’t know, but those two sure made me concern and cornered with the similar with slight different feeling for both…I don’t understand either. But if you’re

Please log in to read the full chapter