Flowers scattered memories

(BxB) Flower of Future
Please log in to read the full chapter

Beast was doing great in the first week of practicing. Doojoon recorded all the parts of him in all the songs for the new album. Thanks to Yoseob’s help, he was able to keep up the actual note and slowly getting a grasp on singing. The dance practice also went well. After the choreographer finished teaching them the whole steps for the main song, they went through it together with the song. Doojoon had problems to keep up with the beat, which get helped by Kikwang and Hyunseung. The second week of practicing resulted a good job when they all nearly to master the whole dance.

Doojoon breathed heavily, taking a break after his long individual practice. The others were resting in the dorm as today was a daybreak for them. Doojoon wanted some more practice to be sure about his dance, that’s why he came alone today. Doojoon just let the song played while he took a break and cooled off his sweaty body. Doojoon stared blankly on the floor. His thought wandered around.

After the talks with Yoseob last two weeks, he often observed Junhyung. Wanted to know more about him and tried to figure out the other male. He was curious on how he likes that guy, on how they were together. What history they had and how they fight.

He could tell his feeling for Junhyung was there before. He could feel he was actually having a thing for that guy. But something was missing and that question he couldn’t figure out, made him didn’t face Junhyung regarding this matter yet. In these pass days also, he didn’t have a time to get into JunWoon’s bedroom. Doojoon sighed.

Dongwoon. That name also remained mystery to him. Sometime, he also looked at the maknae. Nothing he could get from him. He just knew that they are closed, but he can’t tell what and why he feels something for that maknae. Doojoon got up and walked to the player to stop the song. He was thinking to go back to the dorm and rest.

When the song stopped, Doojoon heard his phone buzzed. A message entered. Doojoon walked to his bag and took it out. He read the message.

 

From: Seungie

To: Leader

Where are you? All of us were thinking to go out together to eat at nearby Chinese restaurant. Do you wanna come? If yes, come back to the dorm now.

 

Doojoon typed a reply.

 

From: Doojoonie

To: Seungie

I’m in the Cube. Where’s the restaurant? Let’s just meet there. Order for me first, I might arrive a bit late.

 

Doojoon quickly packed his things and went straight to the washroom. He entered the bath cubicle and took a short bath. Doojoon made everything quick as he had a plan in his head. He changed his cloths and reached for the phone after that. A reply from Hyunseung.

 

From: Seungie

To: Leader

Well, we will go in 10 minutes. The restaurant opposite to the main road, XXX restaurant. Two blocks from our dorm. What do you want to eat?

 

Doojoon checked the time, he was sure they already left the dorm. Doojoon quickly walked out the washroom while typing a reply.

 

From: Doojoonie

To: Seungie

Ah, just order anything. Got it. I think I’ll be super late, just make it a takeaway. Thanks.

 

Doojoon met the manager at the basement. “Took you long.”

“Sorry making you wait for me, hyung. Send me back to dorm.” The manager nodded. Doojoon was anxious along the way. He was sure, he wanted to find any clue. He can’t stay like this, this unsettled feeling was too much for him.

They arrived at the dorm. “Thanks hyung. I’m sorry for taking your time. I still didn’t have the courage to drive.” The manager nodded and smiled. He left after that. Doojoon walked in fast pace to the dorm.

He entered after the door was unlocked. Doojoon looked around, ensuring there’s no one in the dorm. He put his bag in his room. Doojoon took a breath before making his steps out from his room, heading to JunWoon’s room. Doojoon reached for the knob. He was biting his lips.

“Let’s try.” Doojoon closed his eyes and opened the door. The door creaked open and Doojoon slightly opened his eyes. The view of the room showered his sight. Doojoon’s eyes was directed to the big teddy on Junhyung’s bed. Doojoon narrowed his eyes and walked into the room, step by step towards the teddy.

“I…remember this.” Doojoon’s mind was spinning, some of his memories again scattered in his mind. The scene of him buying the teddy cleared in his hazy thought.

“I bought this for him…” Doojoon muttered under his breath. He touched the fluffy big teddy. Doojoon formed a tiny smile. “So, I love him, right?” Doojoon said to himself. Doojoon walked to Dongwoon’s bed, he stood in the middle of their beds. He just looked around, scanning through it. Doojoon observed the nightstand beside Dongwoon’s bed on the other side. He was attracted to go there. Doojoon walked and his eyes fell on the drawer. Doojoon knelt in front of it and opened the drawer. He took out something, medium box.

Doojoon opened it and looked at the content closely. “This is…” Doojoon took it out. “It was the same with mine…” Doojoon blinked while touching the medium-sized teddy, a female version of his teddy bear. Doojoon shocked, his thought wandered again.

“Why…would he have this…” Doojoon questioned himself. He looked into the box and drawer, finding the pair on thought maybe the maknae bought for someone else. But he couldn’t find the pair. “May..maybe he had this with someone else. Female is meant for that person, I guess.” Doojoon said and wanted to keep the teddy back to its place. But a sharp pain felt in his head. Doojoon groaned and held his head. Another piece of memories came to him. Doojoon shot his eyes open and stared at the teddy bear.

“I-I…Did I…” Doojoon blinked. He remembered the day he bought this teddy bear. Doojoon wrinkled. “But…when was that?” Doojoon quickly placed everything back to its place and walked out from the room. He felt nauseous after he got some of the memories. Doojoon sat on his bed. His train of thoughts still ran through his mind. It can’t be stopped. Doojoon held his head. He closed his eyes and took a breath.

 

“Yoon Doojoon, I love you too and yes, I want to.”

“I wish we will create more beautiful memories in this new year to be remembered.”

 

Doojoon opened his eyes. “I…know him before…” Doojoon muttered under his breath. The memories somehow became a bit clearer. The dreams he had before, he remembered who is it. Junhyung and Dongwoon, both. He knew but he could remember only a piece of that, the dream he had before.

“How this is happen…I-I need to ask noona, maybe she knew about my school days.” Doojoon took his phone and wanted to dial Doori’s number but the knock on the door made him flinched. The door opened and revealed Hyunseung. Doojoon blinked in surprise.

“Here you are, didn’t hear I’m calling you? Your food is out there on the table, I bought jjajangmyeon, dunno what you want. Go and eat.” Hyunseung said while walking in. Doojoon just nodded, he didn’t notice when that everybody is back.

Please log in to read the full chapter