Flowers resolved question

(BxB) Flower of Future
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Noona.” Doojoon looked at his sister. Doori looked at him. After his schedule ended just now, he asked for a day leave for the reason that Doori will go back to America tomorrow. Doojoon came back to his house by his own car, he already could drive again. Doojoon bit his lips. He already told everything to his sister, asking for her opinion. Doori huffed.

“I don’t know what to say, Doojoonie. You did tell me…some kind of fantasy things.” Doojoon stared at Doori.

“You don’t believe me?”

“I believe you, Doojoonie. Just…well, about your choice. I can’t say anything.” Doori said. Doojoon sighed.

“It’s . It doesn’t feel right until I know the answer. Both of them practically avoided me.” Doori looked at Doojoon’s miserable face. She put in the last things in her luggage and zipped it. Doori looked at Doojoon.

“Can’t you tell who you love more?” Doojoon stared at his noona and shook his head afterward. Doori sighed.

“Dooyoon ah, can’t you help this brother of you? Aigoo.” Doori sighed. Doojoon looked at his noona.

“Noona.”

“Miann, just a little bit frustrated. Should I get some more leaves from my boss? I can’t leave you like this.” Doori said. Doojoon shook his head.

“No…no. I can’t let you do that.” Doori sighed.

“Dooyoon ah, seriously. If you can hear me and know something, please let Doojoon know. Lead him to something out of this mess.” Doori said, again to the wind. Doojoon looked at his sister. “Just if she hears us from the above.” Doori said to Doojoon.

“I don’t know what to do.” Doojoon said. Doori ruffled Doojoon’s hair.

“If you close your eyes, who did came into your mind first?” Doori asked. Doojoon took a breath.

“Both.”

“The very first one.” Doori asked. Doojoon shook his head.

“I can’t tell.” Doojoon answered. Doori sighed.

“This is indeed a heavy problem. You love both and can’t tell who is first?” Doojoon nodded. Doori sighed again. “Just who is the one you choose in your dream actually?” Doojoon shrugged.

 

 

Kikwang motioned Yoseob to his bed. Yoseob walked closer and lay beside his boyfriend. Kikwang pulled him into his embrace. Yoseob snuggled closer.

“What we can do for them?” Yoseob asked. Kikwang looked down to Yoseob. Yoseob looked at him. “I hate to feel the awkwardness around us after Doo hyung told us everything.” Yoseob said. That day already passed almost two weeks, but Doojoon didn’t make any decision yet. As far as they know, because they still can see the awkward tension between Doojoon and Junhyung also Dongwoon.

“But I’m surprised that Junnie hyung is going well with Woonie.” Kikwang commented. Yoseob nodded, acknowledged that fact. Since that day, Junhyung seemed took a good care of Dongwoon and Dongwoon also always going around with Junhyung. Seemed like they got more closer after that day, which it seems weird to the others. Well, who wanted to be closed your love rival?

“Adding to that…Seungie hyung, he is weird.” Yoseob said while trailing his finger on Kikwang’s neck. Kikwang took Yoseob’s hand, stopping him.

“He is. And you, seducing me right now?” Yoseob grinned. “I dare you to do that, if you wanna me become wild today.” Yoseob shook his head and pulled his hand. Kikwang chuckled. He caressed Yoseob’s cheek. Their eyes met for a while. Kikwang stared deep into his eyes. Yoseob blinked.

“Kiki…we’re talking about Beast.” Kikwang smiled.

“Arasseo. But we didn’t know what to do either. It’s all depend on Doojoon hyung.”

“But it’s almost two weeks…” Kikwang shrugged and placed his palm on Yoseob’s cheek.

“We didn’t know his feelings, babe. Maybe he needs more time.” Yoseob pouted. Kikwang smiled. “Tempting me to kiss you?”

“Kiki!” Yoseob blushed. Kikwang chuckled. He pulled Yoseob closer. Yoseob hugged him tight. Kikwang rubbed Yoseob’s back lovingly.

“We just can wait for that leader.” Yoseob looked up.

“But I can’t stand the atmosphere.”

“Everything will be fine after Doojoon hyung’s decision.” Yoseob looked at Kikwang.

“Seungie hyung?”

“That one I don’t know. No one can read his mind. Maybe he had another problem, we don’t know.” Kikwang said. Yoseob blinked. Kikwang pouted. “Now, let’s stop about them, but us.”

Yoseob looked at Kikwang. “Us?”

“Yeah, us.” Kikwang smiled and planted a kiss on Yoseob’s forehead. “As I remember, we will end tomorrow schedule earlier, as Doojoon hyung get a leave. Wanna go out after that?” Kikwang asked. Yoseob looked at Kikwang.

“Out?”

“Date. Our very first date. We didn’t have time to date yet. Official one.” Kikwang said. Yoseob blushed.

“Em…”

“Yes or no?” Yoseob nodded shyly. Kikwang smiled and ruffled Yoseob’s hair. “Sorry that I can’t give a proper date like others…” Yoseob reached up and cupped Kikwang’s face.

“I understand those. We aren’t like the usual one. Can’t help but just have a simple one. So where are we going tomorrow?” Yoseob asked cheerily. Kikwang smiled and leaned to have a peck.

“I planned to watch a movie together, less attracting people. Then..let’s have dinner and walk around the park. Um, sound boring isn’t it?” Kikwang said while looking at Yoseob. Yoseob shook his head.

“As long as it’s you, I’m okay with anything.” Yoseob said. Kikwang smiled.

“I love you, Seobie.” Kikwang stared deep into the eyes. Yoseob smiled to him.

“I love you too, Kiki.” Kikwang beamed, it was like a melody to him. Yoseob rarely said the words even though they were together for weeks. He still remembered the first time ever Yoseob said that. Even its short, but they went through step by step. Yoseob now comfortable with the relationship and was able to say the word he waited for long.

Yoseob moved closer and kissed him. He smiled through the kisses, he knew it was right, too right for him to deny. He loves this guy, a feelings that he never can deny anymore. All he knew he just wanted to be in his arms, to share the feelings and grew old together. Kikwang moved, deepening the kiss. Yoseob wrapped his arms, taking their body closer. Kikwang whimpered when Yoseob his bottom lips. Both of their breath sounded heavy. Kikwang tugged Yoseob’s shirt. He pulled away.

“You’re crossing the line.” Kikwang muttered. Yoseob smiled.

“Kiki…” Kikwang stared at Yoseob. “I’m ready.” Kikwang looked at him. Yoseob nodded. “I’m ready for the real thing. No more …I want you…you in me.” Yoseob whispered and stole another kiss. Kikwang was reluctant, confused with the words.

Yoseob struggled to convince Kikwang. He deepened the kiss, into a sloppy mess. Kikwang was lost to it and let the tongue battled. He was sure now, Yoseob made a huge step in their relationship. Kikwang dominated the kiss and ghosted his fingers under Yoseob’s shirt. Yoseob whimpered in the kiss when he felt tingle on the brushed skins. Yoseob fisted the lock, enjoying much on the sensation. Kikwang smirked and the tongue. They lost in the lust, enjoying the night to the core. At last, after long waited days and frustrating nights, Yang Yoseob officially Lee Kikwang’s.

 

 

Doori already arrived at her destination. After long hours on the plane, she already back to her place. Thought of his brother, Doori took a picture and uploaded on her SNS and mentioning Doojoon’s name. Just wanted to let his brother knew she safely landed on America land. Doori walked out from the main entrance, thought of finding taxi to her apartment. Someone pulled her hand made her scream a bit.

“Hey, it just me.” Doori looked up. The guy smiled.

“Err, sir.” Dongha looked at her.

“Didn’t I tell you…”

“Sorry, Dongha ssi.” Dongha smiled.

“Welcome back.” Dongha said. Doori smiled and then something flicked into her mind.

“What are you doing here, Dongha ssi?”

Dongha smiled. “Fetching you.” Doori wrinkled. “Well you help me in Korea, how can’t I help you here?” Dongha said. Doori just nodded.

“But how did you know…”

Please log in to read the full chapter