Flowers regained memory and truth

(BxB) Flower of Future
Please log in to read the full chapter

Time flies fast. After the day Dongwoon was sick, he was getting better and able to join the rest for the MV shooting. They completed all the preparation for the comeback on that week and scheduled to be on stage right away. Junhyung was a bit off and somehow avoiding Dongwoon. Dongwoon didn’t know what’s wrong but he could feel the tension between him and Junhyung. No one noticed that tension, even Doojoon. As Junhyung wasn’t really a cheerful guy, if you started to talk with him and he will response, no one noticed that.

Today is the second stage for this new song. All of them were preparing in the waiting room. Yoseob and Kikwang were stretching their vocals. Hyunseung moved with the rhythm, remembering the steps. Dongwoon just went through his SNS, wanted to get rid the nervousness. Junhyung listened to the songs while pondering alone. Sometime his eyes caught on Dongwoon and Doojoon. Doojoon was also on his phone, playing games.

Doojoon looked up when he felt something. In a glimpse, he saw something familiar at the door. A black shadow. Doojoon blinked, he stopped his game. He looked there again, the shadow has gone. Doojoon got up and walked to the door, looking around for something similar but nothing can be found. Doojoon walked in back to the room. He was curious.

“Doo?” Doojoon turned and looked at Hyunseung. Hyunseung raised his brow. “Anything?”

“Er..no.”

“Beast, you’re next.” The staff called. All of them nodded. Doojoon shook the thought in his mind and smiled to them.

“Beast, fighting!” They cheered. Hyunseung went out first, followed by Kikwang and Yoseob, Junhyung and Dongwoon. He walked the last one in the line. They were near to the stage. When they passed by the slight dark area, Doojoon heard a whisper.

“The time has come.” Doojoon blinked and looked around. There’s no one beside him. Doojoon wrinkled.

“Doojoon ssi. What’re you doing?” Doojoon blinked and quickly caught up to the other who already out to the stage. They were getting ready. The fans cheered. For a while, Doojoon enjoyed the stage and forgot about what happened just now.

 

 

Doojoon blinked his eyes. He was surrounded by dark. Feeling some wind blew to him, Doojoon hugged himself. “, it’s cold. Where am I?” Doojoon said to himself.

“Yoon Doojoon.” Doojoon startled to hear a voice. A familiar voice to him. Doojoon looked around, nothing but darkness.

“Wh-who are you?” Doojoon asked. Everything around him became bright and struck his vision. Doojoon closed his eyes, hurt by the shine.

“You know me but don’t remember me.” Doojoon wrinkled, slowly he opened his eyes. The surrounding already in white and Doojoon saw something in black was floating in front of him. He looked closely and noticed it shaped like a fire, black one.

“Who are you? What are you? And where am I?” Doojoon said, a bit nervous but he didn’t scare with that mysterious things.

“You’re in your own dream. Myself? I don’t need to introduce who or what am I for the second time.” Doojoon wrinkled. That thing surrounded Doojoon from above, a circle of light formed. Doojoon heard a voice, recite something he didn’t understand.

“Argh!” Doojoon held his head and fell on his knees. His head was extremely in pain. The mantra became loud, that thing moved in the circle faster. Doojoon pressed his temple, another hand gripped a fistful of his hair. The pain was just unbearable. Along it, Doojoon’s vision blurred. His mind replayed all the memories he lost, since from his childhood until the recent comeback. His family, Dooyoon’s accident, his depression time, meeting Junhyung in the high school, Beast debut, Junhyung’s confession, his time with Junhyung and the accident. The chance that he got, meeting with Dongwoon in that past, the time there, and the memory after he woke up from his comma. All came at once. The mantra stopped, that thing also stopped. It flew down, in front of Doojoon. Doojoon opened his eyes slightly, the pain eased. Doojoon looked at that thing.

“You…”

“This is my original form. Timer, that’s what you should call me.” Doojoon got up on his feet. That thing also rose up, levelled with Doojoon’s eyes. Doojoon held his head.

“What now? Am I died?” Doojoon asked. A chuckle heard.

“Yoon Doojoon, the time gave you chance to go back to your past. There’s a reason to it. To change your future.” Doojoon looked at that black thing.

“Future?”

“Yes. Still remember the card you choose?” Doojoon nodded.

“It’s your fate. One of the card write ‘Died’ and you choose the other one, ‘Chance’. The purple one, I sent you back to the past, to meet someone who can change your future. Son Dongwoon.” Doojoon wrinkled.

“Why?”

“Yoon Doojoon, your partner, Yong Junhyung is too greedy in wishing. All his wish were recorded, too obvious related to the time. Nothing can be done, the wish will actually gave harm. He break the rule, ‘A greedy wish may lead to harm.’. And the payback is you. In your original future, you will die in that accident.” Doojoon blinked.

“But there’s a wish related to you. It comes from your sister, Dooyoon.” A light came and formed a card. Doojoon saw the words and read it.

‘I hope Doojoon oppa will live happily for long till he’s getting old. –Yoon Dooyoon’

“Dooyoon….” Doojoon bit his lips.

“Since her wish, the times changed and your future is recreated again. The card you chose is the chance. In order to retort all the destined future, the chance to let you meet another person in the past. This person will slightly changed your future, give your second to stay alive after the accident.” Doojoon looked at that thing.

“But in this tangled time and fate, you have to choose your future.” A purple and red light formed in front of him and reformed as two flowers, purple and red. Doojoon just looked at the flowers. “You can’t escape from this fate. If you aren’t choosing, you will die. You need to choose one of this flowers.” Doojoon looked up.

“How could I know the difference? The colour?”

“Yes, colour. It both represent your future. Either Yong Junhyung or Son Dongwoon. Choose with your heart, I won’t describe which flower represent Yong or which represent Son.” Doojoon looked at that thing.

“Why I need to choose?”

“Who you want to end up with?” Doojoon blinked. He understood now. He just realised his feelings, he loved both at this point.

“The meaning here…”

“The love. Everything that cost to change the future is love. Yong’s love for you is pure, but the greedy wish take you away from him. Dooyoon’s love for you changed the take away, but you received another love along the way. The future, only need one love to stay. Think wise and choose the correct flower, the person you love more. A person never can divided a true love for two persons.” Doojoon’s eyes fell on the purple and red flower in front of him. Doojoon took a breath, closing his eyes. The faces came to him.

 

“Yoon Doojoon, I love you.”

“I love you, hyung.”

 

Doojoon’s hand moved forward. He reached one of the flowers.

‘I hope I made it right. I’m sure he’s the one.’

“I just love one person, he’s the flower that bloomed my heart every single minute.” Doojoon said. After that, everything became blurry.

 

 

Doojoon woke up from his dream. His breath was heavy. Doojoon sat on the bed and looked around. “I’m not dreaming anymore, right?” Doojoon whispered.

“Doo?” Doojoon looked up. Hyunseung looked at him worriedly. Doojoon’s face was full of sweat. “Are you alright?” Hyunseung asked. Doojoon gulped his saliva.

“What time is now?” Hyunseung raised his brow. He looked at the clock.

“7 in the morning. I went out for jogging, that’s why I get up early. Anything?” Doojoon looked at Hyunseung.

“I..I had a dream.” Hyunseung looked at Doojoon. “My…memory is back.” Hyunseung looked at Doojoon.

“Ouh, your memory is back, I thought you had a bad dream, getting kill or whatnot. It just the memory…WAIT! WHAT?!” Hyunseung snapped and jumped to Doojoon’s bed. “Are you serious?” Doojoon nodded.

“What is my nickname?” Hyunseung asked. Doojoon raised his brow.

“So many, JS, Prince..Princess Jang, second umma, rancho…” Hyunseung beamed and pulled Doojoon into his hug. Doojoon startled.

“You’re indeed Yoon Doojoon. You’re back!!!” Hyunseung hugged him tight. Doojoon coughed, the tight hug sure made him lost air in his lung.

“Seung…yah, Seungie. Let me go, I’m not ready to die yet.” Doojoon said while patting *slash* slapping Hyunseung’s back. Hyunseung released him.

“How this happen, oisheee, this is good. I need to tell the other!” Hyunseung got up. Doojoon quickly pulled Hyunseung’s hand, making his roommates turn. Doojoon looked at them.

“Tell them when we’re eating breakfast, I had something else to share too.” Hyunseung looked at Doojoon. He sensed something serious on that leader face. Hyunseung just nodded.

“I will go to prepare the breakfast and get them up. You can sleep some more or take a bath.” Doojoon nodded. Hyunseung smiled and left to the kitchen. Doojoon leaned to the headrest. His mind remembered every single detail in his dream, except one. Th

Please log in to read the full chapter