Past flower after leaving

(BxB) Flower of Future
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dongwoon woke up the next morning. He looked around, feeling the cold even though the sun bright majestically into his room. Dongwoon pushed down the cover and walked out the room. He got down the stairs, searching for his two companion. He heard voice from the kitchen, knowing they were there. Dongwoon walked to the couch and sat there.

“Ajumma, Youngjin hyung.” Dongwoon called two times. Both of them approached from the kitchen. The maid could feel something weird with Dongwoon.

“Woonie.” Dongwoon turned and smiled a bit to them. Youngjin raised his brow when he could see the puffy eyes. The maid walked to him and sat beside Dongwoon. Dongwoon reached to hug her.

“He’s gone…he already left.” The maid blinked and looked up to Youngjin. Youngjin shrugged. Dongwoon looked up to the maid. “Doojoon hyung…” Youngjin looked at Dongwoon.

 “Doojoon? Where did he go?” Youngjin asked. Dongwoon released the hug. The maid looked down to Dongwoon. Dongwoon asked Youngjin to sit beside him. Youngjin nodded.

Dongwoon looked at them. He told them everything about Doojoon. And Dongwoon told them about him sent Doojoon back to his time. Youngjin and the maid just listen. Dongwoon’s tears kept flowing while he was telling them the story. Somehow it made them felt the heartache.

“Young master. Do you want me to search the current Doojoon? He must be living somewhere.” Youngjin said. Dongwoon looked at him. He smiled and shook his head.

“I will meet him someday. I won’t search for him, he has his life, he didn’t remember me.” Dongwoon said softly. The maid rubbed Dongwoon’s back. Dongwoon looked at her.

“We will be here with you, Woonie. I will live with you for the rest of my life. You’re not alone, young master.” The maid said. Youngjin nodded.

“Yup, I devoted my life for you, young master. We won’t leave, cheoltaeroyeo.” Dongwoon smiled a bit. He nodded.

“I depend my life on you, ajumma, hyung.” Both of them smiled and hugged Dongwoon. Dongwoon smiled and chuckled softly. At least he didn’t feel alone, even though that spot is empty without Doojoon, but he felt the love from them. How he wish he could be with his family again…

 

 

Few months passed and Dongwoon had been living well. He went to school, sent by Youngjin. About Doojoon at the school, Dongwoon said he transferred again. The girls still had their eyes on Dongwoon but he just ignored it like usual. He had be friend with some of his classmates and they treated him well. Even though he didn’t get any close friend, but he didn’t feel alone anymore. His days always brighter.

Spring already reached its middle, the flower bloomed beautifully and beautified the surrounding. Dongwoon felt calm with the view and sometime took a walk at the park near his house. Sometime Youngjin will follow him, sometime he will go alone. Whenever he saw a couple riding the couple bike, he will remember the memories.

Dongwoon rested on the couch after the long walk. It’s already late and the sky already drew red. Dongwoon just looked at the red sky from inside. He felt exhausted after the walk. He didn’t know why but lately he easily felt tired. Youngjin walked to Dongwoon.

“Woonie.” Dongwoon turned. He smiled when Youngjin came with water in his hand. He handed to Dongwoon. Dongwoon took it and gulped down. He gave back the glass to Youngjin. Youngjin took it. “Anything you want?” Dongwoon shook his head.

“Ajumma still prepare the dinner. She says that.” Dongwoon nodded and rested his body on the couch. He closed his eyes.

“Wake me up when it’s ready.” Dongwoon said.

“Neh.” Youngjin walked back to the kitchen, helping the maid. Dongwoon slept peacefully on the couch. He had a dream, he met a young boy looked like Doojoon. The boy waved his hand cutely, calling for him to follow. Dongwoon just followed the boy till they arrived at a large field. Out of nowhere, a ball hit his legs. Dongwoon looked down and then looked up to the boy again. That boy signalled him to pass the ball. Dongwoon blinked and kicked the ball to the boy. That boy chuckled and played happily with the ball, alone. Dongwoon somehow saw Doojoon in that boy.

“Young master.” Dongwoon stirred from his dream and slowly opened his eyes. Youngjin’s face showered his view. Dongwoon rubbed his eyes and looked at Youngjin. “Dinner is ready.” Dongwoon nodded and sat up on the couch. Youngjin walked to the dining table. Dongwoon stood up and followed Youngjin, but after some steps, his stomach felt the pain.

“Argh!” Youngjin quickly turned. He went to Dongwoon when the younger fell on his knees while holding his stomach.

“Young master, kuenchana?” Youngjin asked, worriedly. The maid came to them.

“Woonie?” Dongwoon bit his lips and looked up to the maid.

“Prepare that liquid.” Dongwoon said in between his pants. His stomach cramped, his body felt numb. This wasn’t the usual pain he had been through. The maid froze on her spot. Youngjin realised the body temperature wasn’t rising. Dongwoon kept holding his stomach while groaning in pain. Youngjin quickly tucked Dongwoon and brought the younger to the guest room. He placed Dongwoon on the bed. The maid was behind him.

“Ajumma, take care of him for a while. I think this isn’t cause by his changing, something unusual here.” Youngjin said. The maid nodded. Dongwoon kept groaning, his stomach felt cramped. Youngjin left to get his things, to check on Dongwoon.

Dongwoon bit his lips. The pain in his stomach subsided slowly while his body wasn’t feeling numb anymore. The maid saw him being calm. “Dongwoonie, kuenchana?”

“It stopped…” Dongwoon said lowly, the maid ruffled his hair. Youngjin came. He could see Dongwoon calmed down. He walked to Dongwoon and took Dongwoon’s hand, checking his pulses. The maid stepped back, giving space. Youngjin wrinkled. He ran some simple checkups, to ensure his prediction.

Youngjin released Dongwoon’s hand. Dongwoon looked at him. “Hyung?”

“Dongwoon…you…” Dongwoon wrinkled. Youngjin bit his lips. “Do you ever done ‘that’?” Youngjin asked. Dongwoon wrinkled more, didn’t get the meaning. “I’m not really sure, but if my prediction didn’t go wrong…you…you’re pregnant.”

Dongwoon widened his eyes while the maid cupped . Dongwoon touched his stomach. His mind refreshed that night. The night Doojoon left. Dongwoon’s eyes became teary.

“But…” The maid wanted to say something, cut off by Dongwoon.

“Doojoon hyung…” Youngjin and the maid looked at him. Dongwoon looked away, avoiding their gaze. Youngjin looked down while the maid went to hug Dongwoon. Dongwoon bit his lips.

“So it was true…my body changes…I will be the female unknown creature…” Dongwoon said lowly. Youngjin turned to Dongwoon. Dongwoon smiled faintly. The maid released her hug. Dongwoon looked at them. “I read about the mutant cell that father and uncle created. It’s a female cell, which they included in the potion they drink. Apparently, it came half into me. Father have half of it and half grew in me. As my body kept growing, the cell go through maturity. That’s the reason why I’m changing.”

“So the female…” Dongwoon nodded. Youngjin sighed. Dongwoon hugged his stomach.

“Can I keep it?” Dongwoon asked. Youngjin looked at him.

“We have to run the real test about it to be sure. And…I will tell master.” Dongwoon pulled Youngjin’s hand. He shook his head.

“No, don’t tell them. I’m afraid they will feel disgust with me.” Youngjin looked Dongwoon.

“But…”

“Please, at least not now.” Dongwoon said. Youngjin sighed and nodded. “Gomawo…” Dongwoon said. The maid ruffled Dongwoon’s hair, feeling hurt for his fate. Youngjin walked out from the room, called his trusted friend to do checkups on Dongwoon.

 

 

It was true. Dongwoon had a child. He was willing to keep it, even though he was too young to be a parent. The maid promised to take care of Dongwoon and also the child. Dongwoon was thankful about that. Youngjin still didn’t tell Dongwoon’s parent about that. Dongwoon have asking for absent from school, and Dongwoon got private tutoring for the rest of his school semester. Youngjin asked some friends he knew to help.

Few months passed and now it’s June. Dongwoon was in his 4th month. A little bump already  can be seen. Dongwoon didn’t have much trouble during his pregnancy, other than easily get tired and whole body numbness, he’s okay. Youngjin was worried with the time passed, Dongwoon’s birthday is coming soon. He still remembered about the changes. Even though nothing happened since Dongwoon’s pregnant but they didn’t know when Dongwoon became 14th. Dongwoon also aware about his birthday.

“Woonie.” Dongwoon looked up when he was struggling with his homeworks. Dongwoon nodded. Youngjin sat in front of Dongwoon. “Woonie, about your birthday…”

“I’m also afraid, hyung.” Dongwoon rubbed his bump. “I’m afraid if I’m changing. What will happen to my baby?” Dongwoon said and hugged his stomach. Youngjin looked at him.

“I hope not.” Youngjin said. Dongwoon smiled a bit.

“Hyung, I already pick a name.” Youngjin blinked. Dongwoon smiled.

“Name?” Dongwoon nodded.

“Joonwoo. Talented and outstanding.” Youngjin looked at him.

“Boy?” Dongwoon nodded.

“I could feel it’s a boy. So I pick that name, isn’t it nice? I hope he’s talented and o

Please log in to read the full chapter