Present flower coming back

(BxB) Flower of Future
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhyung entered the ward. Doojoon was still like that. Junhyung smiled to see him today. “Hey, Doo. I’m here.” Junhyung smiled. He sat down on the chair and took Doojoon’s hand. Junhyung caressed it lovingly. “It’s already February. So long you have been here. Beast is currently preparing for new album. Our boss want us to go on without you. Hyunseung is the temporary leader.” Junhyung told the leader. Doojoon breathed softly. Junhyung smiled.

“Well, we just prepare, maybe still have some time if you wake up and join us. I do hope we all be on stage together. The individual schedule is too tiring. I have been forced to do drama…sorry for that, I’m not being able to see you often last month.” Junhyung reached Doojoon’s cheeks and caressed it.

“When you will wake up? I miss you damn much, Doo.” Junhyung said lowly. He smiled a bit. “Hum, I have been asked to write a song again for the new album. But I don’t know what to write…” Junhyung said. He looked at Doojoon’s face.

“Should I write song for you, again?” Junhyung said. He smiled. “Doo…do you ever notice, all the song I write before, I always thinking about you when I’m writing? I imagine it as our story.” Junhyung said while smiling. “I hope you notice.” Junhyung chuckled. He brought the hand close to his face.

“I love you so much, Doojoon.”

Hyunseung leaned to the wall. He blinked his eyes, preventing from crying. He was in the ward, arriving just after Junhyung arrived. Junhyung left the door opened, which made him didn’t realise Hyunseung was in. Hyunseung closed his eyes, his heart ached so much. He didn’t know how long he could be pretending everything is fine, but he did realised he would never had Junhyung.

“Hyung.” Hyunseung looked up. Dongwoon was a step from him, looking at him worriedly. Hyunseung flashed a smile.

“Visiting Doo? Junhyung was in, let’s leave them together. Junhyung didn’t have much time to be with Doojoon lately.” Hyunseung said and brought his hand around Dongwoon, driving him to the cafeteria. Dongwoon took a glance to the door and then, Hyunseung. He could see Hyunseung’s troubled face, making him curious.

Hyunseung bought food for them and walked to Dongwoon who was waiting him at the table. Hyunseung sat in front of him and placed the food for Dongwoon. “Gomawo, hyung.” Hyunseung smiled.

“You finished your schedule?” Dongwoon nodded.

“My last one. I’m free from any individual schedule starting today, only need to wait for the group. We start next week, as I heard?” Hyunseung nodded and took a bite to his sandwich.

“Yup, I already heard it from our manager. I kinda a bit afraid when I need to be the leader.” Hyunseung sighed. Dongwoon smiled.

“You can hyung, I trust you. The others too.” Hyunseung smiled and mouthed a thank you. Dongwoon smiled. “But I hope Doojoon wake up soon.” Hyunseung said. Dongwoon smiled bitterly.

“He will, soon.” Hyunseung looked at Dongwoon. Dongwoon just smiled and took a sip of his favourite drink, coke.

 

 

Junhyung stared at the vending machine. He was getting some drinks. Junhyung smiled when he saw his and Doojoon’s favourite drinks. It was Doojoon’s deed made him go crazy all over coke. He chuckled to remember the memories. Junhyung put some coins and pressed the button. Dtang! Junhyung bent and took the can.

“Jun hyung~” Junhyung looked up while straightened his back. Kikwang and Yoseob waved their hands happily. Junhyung smiled.

“Hey, Seobie, Kwangie.” Yoseob beamed. Kikwang patted Junhyung’s back. “It’s just nice. After a long time, today all of us are here.” Junhyung said. Kikwang and Yoseob looked at each other.

“Seungie hyung and Woonie are here too?” Junhyung nodded.

“They’re in the ward, they come just now. I’m buying drink for me.” Junhyung showed the can in his hand. Kikwang nodded while Yoseob smiled bitterly.

“Both of your favourite…” Yoseob said lowly. Junhyung smiled.

“Yeah, Jun hyung is coke maniac~” Kikwang said cheekily. Junhyung turned Kikwang. Kikwang grinned. Junhyung chuckled and walked. Yoseob followed. Kikwang looked at them and smiled a bit. ‘At least, you laugh, hyung.’ Kikwang walked behind them.

“Woonie~ Seungie hyung, Doo hyung~” Yoseob said cheerily while entering the ward. Dongwoon and Hyunseung turned. Yoseob chuckled and made a cute face. They just shook head.

“A long time we didn’t gather like this.” Hyunseung commented. Junhyung smiled. Kikwang and Yoseob just looked at Doojoon. Dongwoon also looked at Doojoon.

“Ah, Dongwoon. You left your phone in the van, manager hyung tell me to give it to you back.” Kikwang said and took out Dongwoon’s phone. Dongwoon thanked Kikwang and took it. Yoseob walked closer to Doojoon.

“Hi hyung! We all are doing fine. We’re soon to have comeback too. The preparation already started. But we still feel empty. We need you, hyung. Please wake up soon.” Yoseob said. Junhyung looked away, Dongwoon looked down. Hyunseung sighed and Kikwang just looked at Doojoon’s peaceful face. Junhyung took Doojoon’s hand.

“Nappeun…it’s few months passed…did you want me to be alone on Valentine?” Junhyung muttered slowly. Yoseob and Dongwoon who was near to Junhyung, heard his words. Dongwoon checked on the date. 10th February 2014.

Dongwoon looked at Doojoon. ‘You will be back soon, right?’

“Who staying with him tonight?” Hyunseung asked, wanted to drift away the sadness. Junhyung looked at him.

“I want to stay.” Junhyung said. Hyunseung looked at Junhyung. Junhyung smiled. “Who knows I got idea on songs? I know you worried about that, Leader Jang.” Junhyung said. Hyunseung smiled a bit, pale.

“You caught me off guard.” Junhyung smiled. Hyunseung looked at Doojoon. Junhyung also turned, Hyunseung turned back to Junhyung. ‘Pabo, I’m worried about you.’

“Can we all take a picture? I miss to have a group picture. As we already gather here…” Kikwang suddenly said. Dongwoon looked at Kikwang. Hyunseung also looked at him with his weird looks. Kikwang raised his brow. “Why…I’m just…”

“Okay.” Junhyung said. Hyunseung and Dongwoon turned to Junhyung. Yoseob blinked, the input didn’t reach his brain to be processed yet. Junhyung pulled Kikwang closer to him. “Ppalli.” Junhyung said, he gave space for Dongwoon and Yoseob to get closer while Kikwang pulled Hyunseung with a smile. They just blinked in surprise and Kikwang took a picture, which Doojoon at the background. Kikwang looked at his masterpiece. He smiled bitterly to see each of their expressions.

Doojoon, calming sleeping face. Junhyung, smiling sadly. Hyunseung, troubled looks. Dongwoon, sad looks in his eyes. Yoseob was shocked on the time he took the photo, look cute. Himself, trying to smile.

“I will remember this time forever.” Kikwang said softly and pressed some button his phone. He put on the photo on his SNS, with the caption on their facial elaboration. The others just stayed silent, watched over Doojoon. Kikwang looked at each of them. ‘I love you guys…’

 

 

The next day, Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon had a day break while Hyunseung and Junhyung had a meeting with the managers and their producer. The meeting talked about their new album concepts. Dongwoon already gone to somewhere in the earlier morning, leaving Yoseob and Kikwang all alone in the dorm. Kikwang woke up first.

The abs guy sat on his bed. His eyes fixed on Yoseob who was sleeping. He remembered tomorrow is Valentine. He wanted to do something for Yoseob, but he had schedule tomorrow. He thought of taking out Yoseob today and want to confess his love. Kikwang snapped from his thought when Yoseob stirred in his sleep. Yoseob rubbed his eyes lazily and woke up. Kikwang just stared at the cute little Yoseob he had beside him. Yoseob yawned and stretched his back. He felt the stare and opened his eyes.

“Kiki?” Kikwang blinked and looked away. His face blushed. Yoseob rubbed his nape while his eyes on Kikwang. “You’re awake?”

“Ah? Neh.” Kikwang scratched his cheek and turned to Yoseob. Yoseob looked at him innocently.

“Stop scratching your cheek. It’s reddening already…” Yoseob said cutely. Kikwang just grinned.

‘It’s reddening because of you, pabo.’ Kikwang whispered in his heart. Yoseob puckered his lips.

“I don’t want to take a bath yet, go first if you wanna.” Yoseob sloppily got down his bed and walked to the door. Just before Yoseob went farther, Kikwang caught Yoseob’s hand. Yoseob jolted in surprise. “Kiki?”

“Um…do you have any plan today? I want to go out, but it’s boring alone…” Kikwang said while looking down to his bed. Yoseob looked at Kikwang. He sat on the bed with his excited eyes. Kikwang looked at Yoseob when Yoseob sat on the bed. Their eyes met.

“Where are we going? Have fun? Em, are you treating me?” Yoseob asked excitedly. Kikwang blinked to see the childish side of Yoseob. Kikwang chuckled and ruffled Yoseob’s hair. Yoseob pouted. “Yah.” Kikwang chuckled.

“You’re cute like a kid.” Yoseob pouted more.

“I’m older than you.” Yoseob said and stuck out his tongue. Kikwang just shrugged.

“Em, yeah. We will have fun, I want to go to amusement p

Please log in to read the full chapter