Flowers starting path

(BxB) Flower of Future
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhyung came into the ward. The others were already there. He was late as he changed his cloths. After Kikwang called him, telling that Doojoon already awake, he quickly asked to be discharged. He saw Doojoon on the bed, getting checked by the doctor. The leader was expressionless, while the others looked worry. Hyunseung noticed his presence.

“Junnie…” The others turned to him. Junhyung just nodded to them. The doctor smiled to Doojoon.

“You’re healthy, everything is fine.” The doctor said. Doojoon looked up to the doctor.

“What happened to me? I don’t remember a thing…and I don’t remember myself either.” Doojoon said. Junhyung turned to him. The others looked down. Dongwoon sighed inside.

“You got into a car accident. I just can tell you that.” Doojoon looked around. He watched each of them.

“Who are you guys?” Doojoon asked. They looked up, feeling a pang. The doctor turned to Hyunseung and asked that slender guy to follow him. Hyunseung just nodded and he left with the doctor and the nurse. The ward stayed silent with them observing each other.

“I’m sorry to say this but the impact of the accident lead him to amnesia. It’s a temporary one, but he can’t remember anything about himself. A good news is he still can do daily routine so his life won’t be effected much. In short, he just lost his memory, that’s all.” The doctor said. Hyunseung looked at the door.

“For how long?” The doctor shook his head.

“I don’t know either, it’s depend on him. All of you should take care of him. He maybe sometime change, mostly people who having amnesia like him will feel insecure and have the chance to fall under depression. Try slowly to make him remember about his memory.” The doctor said and patted Hyunseung’s shoulder. Hyunseung nodded and the doctor left. Hyunseung got in back into the ward. They still kept in silence.

“Doojoon.” Hyunseung called. Doojoon didn’t reply nor turn to Hyunseung. Hyunseung walked to Doojoon’s bed and sat on it. Doojoon wrinkled and pulled his knees to his chest. Hyunseung gave a smile. “Don’t be afraid. All of us are your friend. Remember, your name is Yoon Doojoon. I’m Jang Hyunseung.” Hyunseung said while smiled warmly. The others stood in silence on their spot. Junhyung also stunned on his feet.

“That’s Yong Junhyung. Next to him is Lee Kikwang, that cute guy is Yang Yoseob and that is Son Dongwoon, the youngest among us.” Hyunseung said, introducing them one by one. Doojoon just looked at them carefully with a blank expression.

“You’re 26 to be this year. Me and Junhyung are your chingu, Yoseob and Kikwang is one year younger and Dongwoon, two years younger. Six of us is a idol group called Beast, and you’re the leader.” Hyunseung kept telling the leader one by one. Doojoon just stared at him. Hyunseung smiled.

“Last year, 4 months ago, you got into a car accident. You were driving at that time and fall into comma for this whole 4 months. I’m happy that you’re awake.” Hyunseung said. This time Doojoon released his knees.

“4 months?” At last, Doojoon asked something. Hyunseung nodded. Yoseob walked to the bed and hugged Doojoon. Doojoon jolted in surprise and pushed Yoseob a bit. Yoseob release his hug.

“Mianne hyung, I know you’re surprise, but I miss you so much hyung.” Yoseob said. Doojoon just blinked while looking at him.

“I can’t remember you…” Yoseob smiled sadly.

“It’s okay, Doojoonie. We will help you to remember. Will you believe us?” Hyunseung asked nicely. Doojoon turned to Hyunseung. Hyunseung gave an assurance smile. Doojoon nodded. The others smiled while Junhyung didn’t move a bit.

“Can I hug you again? I miss you so much, hyung!” Yoseob asked but he didn’t wait Doojoon’s answer. Doojoon just blinked but didn’t push Yoseob like before. Hyunseung just smiled and his eyes turned to Junhyung. Junhyung was biting his lips. Hyunseung knew the younger was doubting, he knew that guy was insecure. Kikwang walked to Yoseob and Doojoon. He joined the hug.

“I miss you too, hyung.” Kikwang said. Doojoon just blinked.

Dongwoon stepped out from the ward quietly. He smiled a bit. “He’s back safely…” Dongwoon said lowly and leaned to the wall. Not far from him, there’s a black shadow watched over him.

‘I still have to stay until he’s choosing.’ The shadow crept silently and emerged to Dongwoon’s shadow.

Dongwoon wiped his tears and stepped back into the ward. Junhyung was still standing there while the others were talking. Doojoon kept silence but he listened to each of their stories. Hyunseung decided to tell Doojoon about their times together as Beast, before finding a way to make the latter remember his memory. Dongwoon walked to Junhyung.

“Hyung.” Junhyung turned. Dongwoon smiled. “Why you’re here and not joining them?” Junhyung bit his lips. Dongwoon pushed Junhyung to them and forced Junhyung to sat on the empty chair. Dongwoon smiled when they turned to him and his eyes met Doojoon.

“Mianne hyung. I got a call just now and late to greet you. I’m Dongwoon, the maknae.” Dongwoon said to Doojoon. Doojoon just nodded. His eyes fell on Junhyung.

“Nugu…” Doojoon pointed to Junhyung. Junhyung startled while the others watched Junhyung. Dongwoon smiled and patted Junhyung’s shoulder. Hyunseung turned to Doojoon.

“Let’s start with remembering our name, neh?” Doojoon turned to Hyunseung. Hyunseung smiled. “I’m Hyunseung, here Yoseob, Kikwang, Dongwoon and Junhyung.” Hyunseung said while pointing to each of them. Doojoon blinked while tried to remember the name. Hyunseung smiled. “You use to call me Seung or Seungie. Yoseob, Seobie. Kikwang, Kwangie. Dongwoon, Woonie, but sometime you call him maknae for fun. And here Junhyung, Junnie. But Junhyung didn’t like people call him that, so sometime you use Jun.” Hyunseung said. Doojoon just nodded. He pointed to Yoseob.

“Seobie…” Yoseob smiled and nodded. Doojoon turned to Kikwang. “Kwangie.” Kikwang nodded. Doojoon turned to Hyunseung. “Seung..ie?” Hyunseung chuckled and nodded. Doojoon turned to Dongwoon and Junhyung. He blinked for a while and kept looking Dongwoon and Junhyung alternately. Everyone kept silence, letting Doojoon to say the name on his own. Junhyung bit his lips.

“Coke.” All of them turned to Doojoon. Junhyung looked up and stared at Doojoon, Dongwoon blinked to hear that. Doojoon turned to Hyunseung. “Can I drink that? I feel like I want that…” Doojoon asked. Hyunseung nodded and asked Yoseob to go and bought for them. Kikwang followed Yoseob. Hyunseung looked at Doojoon.

“Do you remember anything?” Doojoon shook his head. Hyunseung took a glance to Junhyung. Junhyung lowered down his face. Dongwoon bit his lips. All of them knew coke is Junhyung’s favourite. But one thing they didn’t know, Junhyung loves coke because of Doojoon. Doojoon is the one who make Junhyung like coke back then, since their high school.

Dongwoon looked at Doojoon. He knew Doojoon’s favourite is coke. He still remember the time Doojoon with him. Doojoon likes coke, and so do him. Doojoon’s favourite became his, just like his favourite, black bean noodles which be Doojoon’s favourite back then. Dongwoon never mentioned about his favourite drink. But literally, three of them had the same favourite drink.

Doojoon observed the two guys in front of him. Something felt familiar whenever he looked at their faces. He didn’t know why but he could tell he was closed with them. Doojoon stared at them without a word.

 

 

Hyunseung already told their manager about Doojoon. They had a meeting yesterday night after they left the hospital. Hyunseung promised the boss to bring Doojoon back, convincing the leader about himself. He believed Doojoon will remember back soon. As they’re preparing for comeback, Hyun

Please log in to read the full chapter