Flowers returned

(BxB) Flower of Future
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon was packing his things. Doori stood at the door. She was watching Doojoon. “You sure about this?” Doori asked. Doojoon looked up. He smiled and nodded.

“I maybe remember faster if I stay there, with them. It holds my current life, I should get familiar fast, don’t worry about me, noona.” Doojoon said. Doori looked at him. She smiled.

“Well, I just can believe in you. Contact me often neh? I will visit when I had time.” Doojoon nodded. He looked at Doori.

“You’re going back to America?” Doori shook her head.

“I had some more weeks of vacation, thought of going around Korea. I’m not here for long, maybe I should visit place.” Doori said. Doojoon smiled and nodded.

“Find me before you’re heading back to America, neh?” Doori nodded. Doojoon zipped his bags and stood up. He took his bags and walked to the door. Doori helped to bring one of the bags. She walked Doojoon to the elevator. “Just here.”

“Is it okay? I thought of sending you there by car.” Doojoon shook his head.

“The manager is down there to fetch me, don’t worry. Be careful along your trip and take care of yourself well, neh?” Doori nodded. Doojoon waved his hand to Doori and the elevator door closed. Doori just smiled.

Doojoon got out the elevator and brought the bag, walking out the building. He saw the manager waiting for him with a white car. Doojoon greeted him. The manager smiled. “This is your car anyway. It was coloured with white…em, let say it quite damaged after the accident and needed a new colour. I don’t know what colour I should agree with, so randomly had it white. You can change it later, I will pay half.” The manager said. Doojoon just smiled.

“It’s okay, I don’t remember it anyway. But yeah, if I’m getting new colour, hyung pays half neh?” The manager just nodded. The car left the place and headed to the dorm.

“There, the dorm. The passcode is on that paper, save it in case you forget.” The manager smiled to him. Doojoon nodded. The manager gave back the keys. “Here, yours. I think you can drive, maybe. But you should keep it anyway, it’s yours. Good luck, I’m so much waiting Yoon Doojoon to come back.” The manager patted the shoulder and leaned to whisper.

‘Don’t let me get exhausted with that Leader Jang, come back fast.’ The manager grinned and left Doojoon alone in front of the door. Doojoon just smiled, didn’t get the full meaning but he knew the manager was referring to Hyunseung. Doojoon looked at the paper and entered the code. He opened the door and walked in. There’s people in the dorm.

“Junnie? Did you come back already?” Hyunseung peeked out from the kitchen. He startled to see Doojoon stood awkwardly at the entrance. “Doojoon?” Yoseob and Kikwang who watching TV at the living room turned. They also shocked. Doojoon grinned to them.

“Hey…I decided to live here…” Hyunseung quickly walked out from the kitchen and Yoseob also Kikwang ran to Doojoon. Doojoon chuckled to see their reaction.

“How come you’re here? You remember?” Hyunseung asked quickly. Doojoon shook his head. Kikwang and Yoseob looked at their leader.

“I get the help from the manager. I thought of living with you guys, maybe I can remember faster…and I already ask the permission to join the practice.” Hyunseung rounded his eyes. Doojoon smiled. “I will learn fast, don’t worry.”

“Hyung, you’re joining? You’re coming back?” Kikwang asked. Doojoon nodded.

“Pardon me if I’m burdening you, but I will try my best to gain my memory and so do about the practice.” Doojoon said. Hyunseung smiled and nodded. Kikwang grinned while Yoseob squealed in happiness. Doojoon startled when someone hugged him from behind. The bags in his grip fell on the ground. He titled his head.

“I’m glad you’re back.” Doojoon recognised the voice. Junhyung. His cheeks showed tiny pink shades about the skinship, but Doojoon chuckled.

“Did you’re too happy me to be here?” Junhyung nodded and released Doojoon. Doojoon turned and smiled. Hyunseung just smiled sadly. Junhyung was there not long after Doojoon arrived. He heard Doojoon’s words just now and felt happy to have Doojoon in this dorm again. Dongwoon walked out from his room. He blinked when he saw Doojoon.

“Doo hyung.” Doojoon smiled to him.

“I’m joining you guys now, so please help me to get back my memory.” Doojoon said while looking at each of them. They nodded while Dongwoon just stared at Doojoon.

 

 

The next day, they were called to have the practice getting started. All of them already ended all their individual activities because wanted to focus on the comeback. For the first time, Doojoon went with them. Hyunseung made the breakfast for them that morning and helped Doojoon to get ready (picking on the attire as Doojoon didn’t know). All of them headed to the Cube with the manager. The manager left his encouraging words for Doojoon. They entered the practice room and greeted by the choreographer.

“I could see everyone is here. Welcome back, Doojoon.” Doojoon just bowed slightly. The choreographer raised his brow to unusual Doojoon’s greeting. Hyunseung smiled.

“He’s not having the memory yet, so teach him every single detail.” Hyunseung said. The choreographer just nodded. He looked at them.

“Stretching first, guys. 15 minutes, focus on legs. Hyunseung, take care of Doojoon. I had something to do first.” Hyunseung just nodded and the choreographer left the room for a while. They all started the stretching session and Hyunseung asked Doojoon to follow him. Doojoon just followed everything obediently and Hyunseung sometime explained the things needed. The choreographer was back after the 15 minutes passed.

“I want to start right away using the song, but you know it’s half recorded. And yeah, Doojoon still need to fill up his part. I will arrange the recording session for you tomorrow, Doojoon. And for the sake of today, we will learn without music.” All of them nodded. “Follow me. I showed you the chorus part first, the main point.” They had their eyes on the choreographer. The sway moves, legs moving freely and the sound of shoes filled the room. Junhyung, Kikwang and Yoseob moved silently a bit here and there while memorizing the steps. Hyunseung got things recorded in his head while Dongwoon observed closely. Doojoon stared and noted each of the steps.

“This is the whole chorus, I will split it in four. I had the formation in my head, but all of your will learn the whole dance and I will determine the formation myself. It’s quite similar formation with Shadow but this dance is harder, take note that.” They all nodded. “Okay, let’s get started the first part.”

Doojoon tried his best to follow. Some steps were hard for him to catch on. The choreographer luckily understood his situation and patiently taught him every step. He paid more attention on Doojoon and let Kikwang monitor the other. Kikwang was quite fast on catch on the steps, similar with Hyunseung, but that guy always had his way of understanding that the others couldn’t understand. So he won’t let Hyunseung in charge of teaching the other, or that slender guy will make it harder for his own teammates. Blame on his 4Dness.

Doojoon finally cleaned the first part. The choreographer acknowledged that and asked him to remember it precisely. He showed the second part and again Doojoon had the problem with it. The practice took hours to finish the four parts. After the long hour, when the choreographer satisfied, he let them rest. All of them smelt sweat and panted heavily, exhausted. The choreographer looked at his guys who sat on the floor lifelessly.

“I don’t see this coming, we actually had four hours for just the chorus. I think we need extra time on doing it in whole.” Doojoon looked up in guilt, knowing he’s the reason the time got delayed.

Please log in to read the full chapter