Weekend

I'll protect you

(EunJi pov)

(Weekend – Hospital)

Today all of us promised to visit Jonghwan together at the hospital. Yoomi had ask me yesterday whether or not she can joined. And of course I agree with it. I went together with Niel oppa and he said that he’ll pick up Yoomi at her house. At this time I felt I want to be with ChangJo but he said he will came late. Probably still sleeping right now. I let Yoomi to sit in the front seat so that she can easily talked with Niel oppa. I sat behind while playing with my phone or maybe waiting for ChangJo’s phone call but it didn’t happened. After about half an hour staring at my phone without doing anything, we arrived at the hospital. My neck probably hurt because of it.

“Oppa! When will other oppa and Ricky will come? Have you text them?” I asked Niel oppa as soon we enter the elevator.

“Already. They said they’re on their way.” We exit the elevator at 3rd level and headed toward Jonghwan’s room. From the glass at the door, we saw his parent were with him now. So, we suggested to stay outside so that we won’t disturbed their time together. Again, I was being lonely even though I was with my brother and friend. Both of them acting lovey-dovey in front of me.

“EunJi-ah~” when I saw that person, a wide smile appeared on my face as he was my life saviour.

“ChangJo-ah~ I miss you~” I hugged him who sat next to me as soon he arrived.

“We just meet yesterday.”

“I know but..” I pointed at the other couple. “Look.. They make me miss you right now. They ignored me ChangJo-ah.” He chuckled a bit and same goes to Niel oppa and Yoomi.

“Alright alright.. I’ll always be with you so that you’ll not gonna be bored.”

“Ne~~”

As all of us having our happy conversation, Jonghwan’s parent just got out from the room. They saw us and went approaching us.

“Why don’t you all enter?” Jonghwan’s mother asked us.

“We don’t want to disturb your time.” I explained.

“It’s alright.. EunJi-ah~ It’s really such a long time I didn’t see you. Omma miss you~”

“Me too~” I stood up and went to hug her. “I miss appa too..” I went to Jonghwan’s father and hugged him.

“We got to go now. EunJi-ah~ Bring your brother and your boyfriend to our house anytime. And also your friends.”

“Brother? Did I told you?”

“Jonghwan told us just now. Niel is your brother. And that handsome guy is your boyfriend.” She mentioned the handsome guy is ChangJo. I nodded confirming our relationship.

“Omma appa.. Sorry for lying at that time.” Niel oppa bowed at them, asking for forgiveness.

“It’s alright. We also thought of you as our own son.”

“And… This is my girlfriend.. Choi Yoomi.” Niel oppa introduced Yoomi to Jonghwan’s parent. Yoomi seemed a bit shy but she introduced herself well.

“She’s beautiful. You also can come to my house with Niel later.” Jonghwan’s father praised her. Both of them gave her a big smile. “We got to go.. You can enter the room now. Bye.” They bid goodbye to us before leaving together. Four of us made our way inside Jonghwan’s room.