We'll forgive you...

I'll protect you

(Jonghwan pov)

It’s been a week I stayed in the hospital since the accident. It’s really hurt the spot where I got shot by Jina. I don’t know that she would be that cruel to EunJi. But she said she really like me all this time, making me felt guilty using her before. I just want to change to a better person and don’t want to hurt anyone anymore. I suppose to attend school to become a better person as this year was my last year. EunJi didn’t visit me this few days. Maybe because of school day that she’s maybe busy. I became close with Niel and ChangJo as we talked more that day. About ChangJo, I hope he’ll not make EunJi sad or else I’ll be the one that take care of her.

For this few days, my parent was the one that visit me every day, bringing along some food for me. I just not quite like the hospital food and prefer my mother to bring food for me. Today too they came visit me with a few dishes and fruits. I told them the truth about what I’d done before at school. Surprising me, they didn’t mad at me but just giving me a smile. I told them about the feeling I have toward EunJi and also about EunJi’s brother and real boyfriend now. They looked quite shock for a while but then accepted it immediately. I want to change and wanted to make my parent happy and proud of me after this. They’re about to leave after my father got a call for his office.

“I’m happy that you’re telling us the truth. We’re really happy to have you as our son. Omma appa want you to have a better life so please cure faster. I miss my son.” That’s what my mother said before kissing my forehead and waved hand toward me. With that they leave the room.

 

--

A few minutes after my parents left, about four people enter my room. I sat up to get a clear look. It was EunJi, Niel, ChangJo and a girl who I guess Yoomi. I only saw her once at Jeju-do that day only.

“Annyeong Jonghwan-ah..” EunJi greeted me happily. The other two just raise their hand and Yoomi look like he just follow where Niel went to.

“Annyeong….”

“Oh! Later, there will be about four people coming here.” She told me.

“Four? Who?” I thought for a while but can’t guess who were that four people? I don’t have that very close friends yet. My gang? They won’t visit me.

“Just wait. By the way, when will you go back?”

“I don’t know. Wae?”

“Just thought that maybe we all can have a meal together.”

“Jonghwan.. After you discharge, let’s play game at my house.” ChangJo suggested me.

“That’s good. Alright.”

“Go to my house first!! I’ll cook for you..”

“He’s going to my house first.” ChangJo fight her back.

“Wae~~??? Jonghwan-ah.. My house first.” I was confused, don’t know who to choose. I look back and forth between both of them.

“Can’t we have meal ChangJo’s house? Or maybe play games at EunJi’s house?” I ask their opinion.

“Bring your games at my house then. I want to cook at my own house.” EunJi said to ChangJo.

“Alright.. If that what you say.” as he went to take a seat at the couch, the door of the room opened, revealing four guys.

“Oppa~ Finally you come..” EunJi approached them and brought them to see Jonghwan. Maybe it’s awkward between us at first .

“Thank you for coming.” I said to the four guys.

“Welcome. We brought this.” ChunJi held out a basket of orange fruit while EunJi took it and put on the table desk beside the bed.

“So… Are you fine now?” C.A.P. asked me but he didn’t even look at me.

“I’m fine now. Maybe I’ll discharge soon. Thank you for asking.” There’s silent between us. Even when EunJi left them four there and went to ChangJo who was sitting on the couch, I can felt the awkward between us. Niel and Yoomi also the same, watching us. “I’m sorry about my attitude before. I’m sorry if I done something bad or wrong toward you. Please forgive me.” I broke the silent and apologise to them.

“No. No.. It’s alright…” Ricky said. “You already change now. So it’s fine.”

“I don’t know about this. Are you sure you’ve change?” L.Joe asked in disbelief. I can heard EunJi sighed at his response.

“It’s alright if you don’t believe me but I just ask for your forgiveness. I’m really sorry.”

“Alright alright.. We’ll forgive you. Because of you also EunJi save that day.” ChunJi said.

“Thank you.”

“I’ll forgive you.” C.A.P. said. It’s now left with L.Joe. He just unsure of my change.

“L.Joe oppa?” EunJi called him. “Don’t you forgive him? He save me oppa… He already change to a better person. Forgive him?”

He took time to think for a while and defeated at last. “Alright. I’ll forgive you. It’s for EunJi.”

“Thank you…” I said to four of them.

“By the way, there must be a reason why you change right? What is it?” ChunJi really have many thing that make him curious. I didn’t answer his answer immediately. Can I told the truth here? “Is it because of a girl? You like someone? Who is she? Do we know her?” now he seem like an investigator. Why he has so many question?

“ChunJi oppa! Stop it… You make him uncomfortable.”

“But I….” he didn’t finish his word before. “Wait!! Don’t tell me… Is it because of EunJi? You like her? Because of her right?” he really guess the truth.

“N-ne.”

“Really? Wow.. ChunJi hyung.. You’re really good in guessing.” Ricky praised him.

“You like EunJi? For real? EunJi-ah.. You know?” L.Joe looked at EunJi as she didn’t look shocked at all.

“I know but-“

“But she love me so she reject him.” ChangJo cut her word while wrapping his left arm around her shoulder. Maybe there’s a bit jealous feeling in me, looking at both of them like that. But, if she’s happy, me too then.

“Oo~~ Alright.” That’s just what L.Joe respond back. I felt grateful as four of them treat me as a friend and accept me. And three of them,L.Joe,C.A.P and ChunJi also in their last year same with me.