Niel oppa~

I'll protect you

EunJi - Maroon

Niel - Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“OPPA!!! Help me….” I called my brother from my own room. I need his help to finish my homework. I can hear his footstep as he ran toward my room. The door open revealing him.

“YA! Wae?”

“Help me done my homework.. Please~~ Oppa~~”

“YA!! I thought that you’re hurt. Don’t shout like that again..” he took a chair and sit beside me at my table. “What should I do?”

“Oppa~~ I’m really bad at Science subject. Help me this..” I pointed at him the question that I really can’t understand. My brother is very smart and he always on the top ranking in his class. If there’s some subject that I don’t know I’ll ask him.

But… There’s something that we’ve to keep as secret. Nobody at our school know that we’re siblings. Even my friends or his friends didn’t know about it. I’m the one that asked him to keep it as secret as I know he was popular guy and also he also in the group Teen Top. Yes, he’s friend with ChangJo. He know about it since we always tell each other about our life or what we’ve been through that day. He’s the one that comfort me the day Jina told the other students about the person that I like. I rejected him when he told that he’ll get revenge at Jina for me. I don’t want him to involve with Jina.

“Niel oppa.. About ChangJo…” I asked him as soon I finished my homework. He accompany me eventhough he already finished teaching me.

“Wae? Something happen again?” he look very worried.

“No.. I tried to talk to him today..”

“Then..?”

“I apologise to him today. I’m feel very guilty toward him. This is all my fault that he involved with me get tease by other students.”

“YA!! I told you that’s not your fault. It’s that useless girl fault.”

“YA!! Her name is Jina.”

“Whatever.. Tell me if she done anything bad toward you. I’ll warn her immediately.”

“Ne..”

“Oh! ChangJo… What he said after that?”

“He said it’s alright.”

“Just that?”

“Ne.. It’s fine. As long as he don’t hate me.”

“Alright.. EunJi-ah~ Mianhae… I can’t help you about ChangJo.” He hold both my hand together and look at me.

“I don’t ask for your help!”

“Mianhae.. I can’t protect you when the others tease you.”

“YA~~! Enough..” I don’t blame him about it as I was the one that told him to act as he don’t know me at school.

“Alright.. Good night…” he kiss me on the forehead as usual. He always done that since I was still a child and it became his habit till now. He’s the one that always by my side whenever our mother went overseas for business and we lost our dad when I was 7 years old.

“Oppa good night~” I waved at him as he went toward the door to exit the room. He turn off the light before he went out and I went to my bed to sleep.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry.. Just a short update.. I'll update again tomorrow.. :) Can't wait to see today Music Bank.. :) :) :)