Mad!!!!

I'll protect you

(EunJi pov)

I asked Niel oppa to accompany me walked along the beach. We talked as usual and not to forgot about the girl he fall in love. He still doesn’t want to tell me but I hope he’ll keep his promise to tell me. As we walked around, we bumped with ChangJo and Yoomi. They look so happy and laugh together.

“EunJi-ah~ I miss you~” Yoomi hugged me. She then pull away and turn to someone else. “Hi.” She wave her hand to someone else. Surprising me that person was Niel oppa. They know each other?

“Hi.” He waved his hand back to her and look like he’s shy.

“You know him?” I asked Yoomi.

“Niel oppa. I meet him yesterday. Then we become close.”

“Yesterday?” I look at Niel oppa and he obviously look shy. If yesterday, that’s mean that girl was Yoomi.

“Yoomi-ah~ Until when will you stay here?” Niel oppa looked really curious. I can’t help but smile looking at them. But I kind of feel the same with Niel oppa. Like someone that already belong to other. I notice ChangJo not saying anything and his look like he’s not in a good mood. But he’s happy just now with Yoomi.

“I think I’ll stay for 2 more days.” That’s what Yoomi answered. “EunJi-ah.. Can I talk with Niel oppa?”

“Huh? N-ne.” with that both of them left me and ChangJo alone.

“ChangJo-ah..”

 

~~

(ChangJo pov)

“ChangJo-ah..” I ignored her. I don’t know what I felt right now. My heart really hurt after what happened yesterday.

(Flashback)

EunJi asked me to go back to the resort because she need to meet someone. Just who was that person that was more important than me? I can’t said anything so I just drove back to the resort. My plan ruined. I about to give her the necklace I bought and maybe confess? It failed. Our way back was silent. I can’t hide my disappointment. I went inside the resort without looking at her. She went away toward the place they supposed to meet. I met Niel hyung and Yoomi at the lift. They seem close and even have dinner together. That’s not bothering me now. I went back to my room and plopped myself on the bed.

‘EunJi-ah… Who is the person you need to meet? Is that person important? I about to give this to you.’ I hold the box of necklace that I bought just now. I can’t hold anymore. I really want to know who she was with. I ran outside and wandered around the way she went just now. There they were sitting at the bench. That person was a guy. Just as I was about to take a clear look, the scene surprised me. THEY KISSED??!!! He lean closer to EunJi and that guy was JONGHWAN?! So they really have special relationship. I was a fool. Why would I thought that EunJi still have feeling for me? She must already move on as she held her feeling for 3 years. I went back without knowing what happened next after the kissed.

(End of flashback)

I stood there watching her calling me as I didn’t responded her at all. I went away wanted to leave her there but she followed me.

‘EunJi-ah.. Please don’t do this.. It’s hard for me. I like you but you already move on to another person.’

“ChangJo!” “ChangJo!” I gave up and turn to her.

“WAE?”

“Ch-changjo.. W-wae? Are you mad at me?” I can see that she get feared after I yell at her. I don’t mean to scare her but it hurt me when I remembered the scene last night.

“No.. I’m not in mood now.”

“Mianhae.. If you’re mad at me because of yesterday. We can go out again today.” she looked happy. I’m happy too but I think I can’t go out with her.

“I don’t have mood to go out.”

“Ya~~ Are you mad at me? Mianhae.. Mianhae… Mianhae..”

“Enough.. I’m tired. I want to go back to my room.” I walked away without turning back to her. As I wait for the lift, a guy stood beside as he was also waiting for the lift. I took glance at him and that was the guy that I hate. I clenched my fist after remembered what had happened between him and EunJi. Both of us ride the lift together.

“What are you doing here? Are you following EunJi?”

“Can’t I spend my holiday here too?! Are this place own by your family?! No right?!” I sound annoyed at him. Such a busy body.

“Don’t have to be that mad!”

“I’m not!! You’re just annoying!”

“Whatever.. But.. Aren’t you being harsh toward EunJi just now?” what now? He followed EunJi also?

“So?”

“Don’t hurt her again!”

“WHY??!! Why is that related to you? You’re nothing to her!”

“Who said I’m nothing?”

“What do you mean?” the lift stop at his level. He left me thinking about what he just said. So they’re really a couple. I went back to my room and tried to get sleep but failed. My mind full of EunJi-Jonghwan, Jonghwan-EunJi… They’re really ruining my mood.