Dinner time

I'll protect you

I went to my room with Luna and Ina after we finished cooking. ChangJo said he wanted to cook something special so he was still in the kitchen, cooking his special food. Omma was in her room, probably took a short nap and Niel oppa may be getting dress in his room. The three of us wanted to change our clothes before the others come. Our clothes might be dirty after working in the kitchen. They borrowed my shirt as their shirt got a bit dirty.

Someone knocked the door who I bet was Niel oppa. “EunJi-ah.. I’ll wait in front of the house for the others. Join me later.” then he went away. I purposely have a talk with Ina and Luna so that I’ll waste a bit of time before joining Niel oppa. I let the two of them to wait in my room while I’m going to join Niel oppa. As I step down stair, the smell of the food that ChangJo cooked was really nice. I stood next to him and take a look at it.

“It smells nice. I can’t wait to try it.”

“Wait until dinner. I hope you’ll like it.”

“Of course I’ll like it~~” I gave him a hug. “I’m going out now. Niel oppa is waiting for the others outside and I’m gonna join him.” he gave me a peck on the cheek suddenly, making me blushed while I’m on the way toward Niel oppa.

“Erm.. Why are you blushing so hard? Something happen? ChangJo did something to you?” Niel oppa noticed me. I shook my head, avoiding answering any further questions. “Oh! It’s Yoomi.” I looked at the direction where Niel oppa look. He’s smiling widely, making me chuckled. “Wae? What are you laughing at?”

“Oppa! You look like an idiot smiling like that.”

“YA! Idiot?! I’m your oppa!! How dare you called me idiot?” he smacked the back of my head lightly but it still gave me pain. I rubbed the spot where he hit.

“YA!” I didn’t get to get mad at him as he rushed toward Yoomi and hugged her. “Oppa.. I’ll bring Yoomi inside and oppa…. You need to wait for the others here. I’m not going to accompany you.”

“What? You need to be here!”

“NO!! I hate you.” Yoomi stood between us, looking confused. “Yoomi-ah.. He hit me just now. I don’t want to stay with him. Let’s go inside.” I complained to Yoomi, putting on a disappointed face.

“Are you acting now?” Niel oppa asked in disbelief.

“Oppa.. I’ll go inside with EunJi. It’s a punishment for hitting EunJi.” Yoomi said to Niel oppa.

“Let’s go Yoomi.” I grabbed her hand and waved my hand toward Niel oppa, only earning a death glare from him. We entered the house and saw ChangJo already sitting on the couch while watching the TV. He’s probably already finished cooking.

“ChangJo? You came early?” Yoomi sat next to him, followed by me.

“Ne~ I want to help EunJi.” He turned his gaze from Yoomi toward me. “Where’s Niel hyung?”

“He’s outside.”

“Didn’t you say you want to join him?”

“I don’t want!!”

“Wae?” I didn’t answer him back. “Then.. I’ll go join him. I’ve nothing to do.” He stood up and headed outside the house. Luna and Ina just got out from the room. Four of us prepared the table and while we preparing it, omma just got out from her room, after getting dress nicely.

“Omma… My other friends are coming here soon.” I told her as she helped us too.

“Really? I’m happy that I can meet all of your friends.” I can see her happy smile thinking about it. I felt happy at the same time.

--

The other Teen Top members, Jonghwan and his parents had finally arrived at our house. Omma took all of them toward the living room while Ina and Luna preparing for the dinner. I insisted to do it but they told me to stay with omma as I need to introduce them to her.

“Omma.. This is Jonghwan. He’s 2 years older than me.” I introduced Jonghwan to her. Jonghwan bowed to her and introduced himself.

“This is L.Joe oppa, ChunJi oppa and CAP oppa. They’re the same age as Jonghwan. And Ricky is the same age as me.” I pointed toward each of them.

“The same age as Jonghwan? Then why do you call them oppa but you don’t call Jonghwan with oppa?” omma questions startled me. I didn’t think about it all this time. He’s older than me but I why don’t I call him oppa?

“I’ll call him other time. Forget about it.. Omma.. And they’re Jonghwan’s parent. I call them omma and appa as they’re so kind to me.”

“Really? Thank you so much for caring about my EunJi.” She thanks Jonghwan’s parent.

“It’s fine. We thought of her as our daughter. I’m really happy get to meet her.” Jonghwan’s mother said.

“Omma.. He’s-“ I about to introduce ChangJo but Ina cut my word by saying that the dinner are ready. ChangJo who knew what I wanted to say gave me an assuring smile.

“We can continue later.” he held my hand and went toward the kitchen. We sat side by side and next to omma.

--

We’re talking while we ate about all the things that happened and mostly were about the things that I haven’t told omma. I told her about how I met with Jonghwan’s parent, the trip to Jeju-do, Yoomi and mostly there’s ChangJo.

“But. Who’s ChangJo?” omma asked me. I haven’t introduced him yet.

“Omma. He’s ChangJo.” I introduced ChangJo who was sitting beside me toward omma. “Om-omma.. He-he’s my boyfriend.” I lowered down my head, waiting to earn any hit from omma. ChangJo held my hand which was clenching on my shirt.

“Really? Why don’t you tell me earlier?” omma sound excited, making me looked up at her excited expression. The others looked relief with omma reaction. “So what’s your name? ChangJo?”

“My real name is Choi Jonghyun. Other people call me ChangJo.” he introduced himself nervously.

“Ne~ You’re good-looking guy. But.. And who’s Yoomi.” I told her while we’re talking just now about all that happened including Yoomi. I haven’t introduce her yet.

“Omma. She’s Yoomi.” Instead of me, Niel oppa introduced her. She looked a bit nervous and shy at the same time.

“She’s pretty. More pretty than EunJi.”

“Omma!” omma chuckled at my reaction. The others also did the same.

“Omma.. She’s my girlfriend.” Niel oppa bravely told omma. I knew omma will like it as what she react with me just now.

“For real? YA! Why don’t you two tell me earlier?” she yelled at us but not because of mad. It’s maybe because she’s disappointed at first but happy at the same time. “We’ll talk again later. Let’s finish eating first.” We agreed and continue our dinner. Omma became close with Jonghwan’s parent and ChangJo now seem a bit relaxes. We all have a happy time chit-chatting and even some joking. Not to forget that the others including me compliment ChangJo about the foods that he cook. It’s seriously delicious and even omma like it.