Jeju-do

I'll protect you

(EunJi pov)

Finally a week has passed and it’s today! Today we’ll go to a trip with Niel oppa. Last night, I already prepared my clothes and brought the clothes that Niel oppa had bought. I didn’t realise I brought 2 luggage while Niel oppa just brought one big bag. It make sense for a lady to bring many things for trip even though it just for a few days. All of the tickets, place and transport have been arranged by Jonghwan parents. There’s a guy who seem like a driver pick both of us at our house to the airport. I felt really excited get to have a trip. When I arrived at the airport, I saw Jonghwan and his parents waited outside of the entrance. I went toward them happily. I can saw that Niel oppa glare at Jonghwan.

“Omma~ Appa~” I hug both of them.

“Omma? Appa?” Niel oppa pull me back and whisper to me.

“They asked me to call them omma appa.” I whisper back to them. The others look at us confused.

“Omma appa.. This is Niel oppa. He’s my bro-“

“Boyfriend.” Niel oppa cut me before I spill it out. I almost told them he’s my brother.        

“Oh~ So this is your boyfriend. He’s good-looking. Let’s go. It’s our plane now.” We went to the entrance and done what should be done to enter the flight. I sat next to Niel oppa as he insisted to sit with me. Jonghwan was at the back of us maybe sitting alone. I took out my ipod and plugged in earphone. Even though it’ll not take a long time, I felt bored. I scroll down my ipod and choose the song. As I enjoyed the song, I fall asleep.

“EunJi-ah~ EunJi-ah~ Wake up.. We arrive.” Niel oppa wake me up as we arrive at the Jeju-do airport. I stretch my arm on the air while Niel oppa took our bag that were place above us. Jonghwan and his parent I guess already left and leaving me with Niel oppa. We enter the airport and went toward Jonghwan and his parent were at. They already prepared a car for us to use there. We were brought to a  resort and I can’t take my eyes from the scenery. It was really beautiful. Jonghwan’s father went to the counter to check-in for us.

“There’s 3 room. One for us. And the other here.” Jonghwan’s father took one key and gave us the other two. “Discuss who should be alone. We go first.” With that Jonghwan’s parents went to the lift with their bag while three of us stay there.

“EunJi-ah~ We’re in one room alright?” Niel oppa asked me.

“Why should she be in one room with you?” Jonghwan argue with him.

She’s my girlfriend!”

“You’re not going to be in one room with her! I don’t know what will you do to her?”

“I’m not that kind of person!! If I’m not with her, then you’re gonna be with her??”

“Wh-what? No! She can stay alone right?”

“No! I won’t let her stay alone.! AND.. I don’t want to be in one room with you!”

“YA! She-“

“STOP IT!!” they both stop their argument and look at me. I should stop them. “Jonghwan-ah~ I’ll go with Niel oppa.”

“Look~ She want to be with me~~” Niel oppa . I give the other key to Jonghwan and take our luggage. Niel oppa help me to carry it to our room. I felt guilty for a while but what can I do? I don’t want to be alone and I shouldn’t be in one room with Jonghwan. Anyway, I’ll feel safe with Niel oppa around me. We enter our room 1608 and what I know Jonghwan room is next to us which is 1607.

“Oppa~ Why do you have to fight with Jonghwan? Can’t you be kind to him?” I asked him as soon I closed the door while he jump to the bed.

“I hate him!”

“Try to be friend with him oppa. He’s not that bad.”

“I WON’T!! Don’t you notice that he want to stay in one room with you?”

“Maybe because he’s worry about me. He know you as my boyfriend and who knows what ‘boyfriend’ would do.”

“Stop it! I want to sleep… Don’t talk about him again! And one more… If he want to meet you, don’t be alone. I’ll accompany you.”

“Ne~~” he then fall into sleep while I look around my room. I went outside the balcony and I can see the beach from here. There were many people spending their time there and almost most of them are couples. And also there’s some people just arrive at the resort. I took a deep breath of the air to enjoyed it. I suddenly remembered about Jonghwan. Is he upset just now? I tried to call him.

“Jonghwan-ah~ Mianhae~”

“Wae?”

“About just now.”

“Nevermind. It’s your choice.”

“Mianhae~”

“It’s alright.. Oh! Tonight don’t forget.. All of us will have dinner together later.”

“Alright.” I hang up and went next to Niel oppa. I don’t know whether I pick the wrong room or Jonghwan’s father ordered all same. It just have one bed but big enough. It’s lucky that I choose Niel oppa. What if I choose Jonghwan? It’ll be weird to share one bed with him. Thanks that Niel oppa is my brother so I didn’t mind to share one bed with him. I cover myself and Niel oppa with blanket and fall asleep.

---

“EunJi-ah~ Wake up.” I slowly open my eyes and saw Niel oppa was putting on his shirt. “Go take a bath.”

“What time is it?” I sat up on the bed with eyes close.

“7.35p.m.”

“What?” I quickly got up from the bed, took my towel and went to the bathroom. “Oppa! We have dinner later. Wait for me!” I shout from the bathroom.

“Ne~” he answered back. About maybe 10 minutes, I went out of the bathroom and took my shirt from my luggage. Both of us went to place that we’re supposed to have dinner. There I saw Jonghwan and his parents waiting for us. I took my seat beside Jonghwan and Niel oppa next to me.

“Omma appa.. Mianhae.. I fall asleep just now.”

“It’s alright. Let’s order now.” Jonghwan’s father raised his hand to call the waiter. He gave us the menu book. It took me a long time to decide what to order until Niel oppa ordered the menu for me. I don’t mind as Niel oppa know what I prefer. We gave back the menu book after all of us finished order.

“EunJi-ah~ Since when you and Niel been together?” Jonghwan’s mother asked us. I look at Niel oppa before I answered.

“3 months ago.”

“I thought you two already been for a few years. You two look so sweet together.” I smiled at Jonghwan’s mother for the praise.

“Niel-ah~ Because you are EunJi’s boyfriend, you also can call us omma appa. Even though she’s not my real daughter, I really thought of her as my daughter.”

“Ne.” at that time, our food already arrived at our table. We ate in silent until all of us finished our food. We have a happy time at the dinner. But I notice Jonghwan didn’t say any single word. He just stay quiet or maybe just take a glance while all of us talking. Did he get mad at me or Niel oppa? Niel oppa also get comfortable around Jonghwan’s parents except for Jonghwan. We talk a lot that time and when they ask more about our ‘relationship’, I felt guilty have to lie to them how we meet and how we’ve been together.


Because I feel extremely happy thanks to my subsribers and those who always leave a comment, I update this chapter. I'll update again tomorrow. Thank you so much for keep reading my story. I don't know that it'll be good or nice. Anyway thank you very very very much. :) :) :)