August 5

Diary of a Sick Girl

August 5, 2010

Dear Diary,

  It's August 5th! One of the best days of the year. On this day 6 years ago, me, Fany, Sica, Sunny, and Yul became the the "Fivesome." I'm going to go to the mall with the girls for lunch and shopping. I can't wait!

  What should I bring in my blue handbag? (Tiffany has a matching pink one, Jessica has a white one, Sunny has a yellow one, and Yuri has a black one.) Oh right, I have to bring our anniversary presents, my pills, cellphone, wallet, sweater,...I think that's it. If you're curious, Diary, I bough five necklaces as our anniversary presents. They are real crystals carved in heart-shapes. The colors match our bags and at the center, I requested that the words, "Sisters Forever" be carved. Gold dust fills the etches so you can read it easily. (You have no idea how expensive it was. Haha.) This way, they'll always remember me, no matter what. Each year, we all chip in money to one person and that person buys the gifts. I hope they like these necklaces.

  Anyway, school is starting soon..in like, a week, and umma has been running around like crazy to get my school supplies. Now Umma's telling me to pack up my bookbag before the girls call because I apparently won't have time later. Gotta love my asian parents...always worrying. Haha. I'm joking. Talk to you later, Diary.

Kim Taeyeon

 

 

 

I know these chapters are short. I'm sorry guys. But I'll try to mak them better. In the meantime, if you haven't already, you can read my other fanfic, "A New Love?" It's MinYul based. Anyways, please leave comments below on your opinion of my story so far. More comments=more karma :) Oh, and it really is their anniversary. Specifically speaking, SNSD's 4th anniversary. YAY!!