A New Time Is Here

A Dong Bang Fantasy :)

The time is now in the year 2003.The land has undergone a flurry of transformations, bending and twisting into a whole new creation that has now words to describe it.

There are things like cars, instead of horses, and electricity, and pills instead of the herbs that one once took. Letters have been replaced by Emails, telegraphs have been replaced by phonecalls, and a good old fashioned barbeque has been replaced by something known as the microwave.

However, not everything that came about was bad. Most inventions were for good-medicine isn't a bad thing, neither are Walkmen or Gameboys, for that matter....anyways...

The people have changed as well, adjusting to the twisting times and the new, more modern world that they lived in.

 

However, as time passed the Great Wars became less and less frequent, and more of a passing fade between centuries.

 

Seeing as there was no need to use their powers anymore, the 5 Great Plains decided to seal their powers away and allow the warriors to live a normal life-which was an exciting change for 5 men who'd never watched Rush Hour or The Sound Of Music before.

 

Even though the 5ive were old as practically dirt, the usage of their own powers and their fighting prowess kept them looking as young as the 25-year-olds running around on the land around them.

 

While they were excited to be living normal lives, they were still warriors at heart- and Yunho made sure that his friends would always be prepared for war, should the need arise.....

 

And what better way to watch over the people of the earth, then by forming a band and becoming the invincible Dong Bang Shin Ki, international Korean Pop stars?

 

Jaejoong was responsible for the lead vocals, Yoochun was responsible for some of the raps and lyric writing, Junsu was responsible for tenor lines and dancing, Changmin was responsible for high notes, and Yunho was the choreographer, as well as backup rapper and dance king as well.

They auditioned for the SM company, and within a few years were able to start performing all around the world.

It was a wonder, really- since they were superhuman, the boys rarely got sick or infected, they could perform for days if they wanted to, and the vocal techniques were absolutely flawless. Within hours, these 5ive secured for themselves a fanbase that literally broke all records in every book about being the LARGEST fanbase on earth.

The fame was a new thing as well- the warriors were used to coming home to a simple feast or banquet after battle, not stepping outside to smeel the flowers-and then getting squeezed by at least 50 fangirls(and even a few fan men)from all directions.

The warriors had no real need for money- most of it went to charity, to the countries who were still developing from small civil wars amongst themselves, and the boys kept themselves educated and fit in their spare time, making sure they could speak the different dialects necessary and keeping an eye out for any signs of the Evil Force.

 

However....... their rug was going to be pulled from right underneath them-and from the person they least expected it to be from...