Fighting Fire With Fire

A Dong Bang Fantasy :)

Yunho landed with such force that a crater appeared,causing a divide within the shadow warriors and his dongsaengs, and as he stood, there was literally a fiery aura surrounding him when he spoke, " This ends here and now!!"

 

Raising his hands slowly, the creatures had no time to react-Yunho let loose a stream of fire so potent that it left Junsu and Changmin's ears ringing as it passed through half the creatures in front of them as the others dodged out of the way. "You two alright?" Changmin, who was leaning against Junsu, huffed, "What took you so long?" His tone of voice didn't match the look of relief in his mismatched eyes, and Yunho merely smiled and patted him on the shoulder as the shadows rallied to their leader once more.

 

 

"Do you really want to go down this way, warrior of fire?" the creatures converged on one another, growing and boiling and bending until there was a massive shadow, with numerous, flailing arms and thrashing teeth from different gaps in what Yunho assumed to be mouths, over 17 pairs of burning red orbs for eyes, and this creature pushed over a building in its wake, leering down at them with such a gruesome expression that Junsu shivered, and the leader took notice, "Have courage-we've fought worse before."

 

 

The creature spoke with a voice as deep as the ocean, "But you've never faced me, warriors- I am- WE ARE- the everlasting Flame of Hatred!!!" The creature released blue flames into the darkening sky, and the trio below it barely had time to dodge as some of those flames began to rain down like a firestorm- Yunho pushed Junsu and Changmin away as the leader himself leaped for the remains of an apartment complex nearby.

 

 

As the creature laughed, Changmin opened up their minds in telepathy- We have to look for some weak point.....any ideas? Junsu nodded, It's either above the creature, or below it-it's underbelly. Yunho nodded, I'm going in for the belly-Junsu, strike from above, and Changmin?- This is Operation: Divide and Conquer. 

 

The trio nodded once before- Junsu leapt for the skies, surprising the creature as Changmin came running out as well, waving his hands in a quick, circular motion- summoning large, black hands from portals that grabbed a handful each of those flailing tentacle/arms and pulled in opposite directions.  

 

The eyes burned angrily as Junsu, mid air, began to do a weird dance, "Hey ugly-over here!!!" Most of the eyes focused on the sky and began to shoot fireball after scorching fireball after the Sky warrior-but it was in vain. Junsu laughed as he spiraled, ducked, swept, and cartwheeled through the air, "For something that can destroy a city within hours, you sure have ty aim."

 

The creature roared, and while it was distracted, Yunho ran forward, a burning fire within both of his hands as he dashed straight for the underside of the creature's massive body. This is for Seoul-Volcano Eruption!! Somewhere out in the pacific, a volcano erupted as Yunho sent a blast of hellfire-right into the open patch of darkness that was the creature's stomach, and with a firey burst and a scream of many voices in anguish, the creature began to dissolve.

 

 

Junsu cheered, "We did it-" but the creature, panting heavily, chuckled as it began to disappear, "You may have defeated me, but be warned-as I die, my brethren get strongere....hm....I wonder how your brothers are doing as well..."

 

 

Before anyone could move, the ground cracked apart and the creature was beneath the earth's surface as Changmin said," Guys......what did he mean by that....?" Ynho was frozen for all of 5 seconds before he yelled out, "Micky, Jaejoong-they're in danger!!!"