Relaxation Time, Finally!!!

A Dong Bang Fantasy :)

Jaejoong smiled as he finally turned off the stove, "Finally, the kimchi chigae is ready- I'd better go and set the table."

The eldest was standing in a very modern, black and white kitchen in the mansion that all the boys shared together. It was a little on the baby side, with 3 floors, 6 bathrooms, and one living room and entertainment area each. but it was more than enough for all of their needs.

Wiping a hand across his forehead, Jae crossed over from marble floor onto soft burgundy carpet, coming and setting various things down on a glass table in the daining room. His eyes happened to catch the clock on the opposite wall, and it read, 8:21 pm, December 15th, 2008.

Okay, everything's on schedule-they'll be back any minute... On cue, the door opened to reveal a pair of legs and a stack of boxes hiding everything else, and soon the voice of Micky carried through the hallway, "Where can I set this down, hyung? Jae came over to take some boxes, " We can put them in the living room- did you get everything you needed?" The Gaia warrior grinned, "Two boxes of vanilla cupcakes, a Red Velvet Layered Pie, one box ofblueberry muffins and three boxes of Danish cheeses- does that say I got it covered enough?"

 

They laughed as Jae went back to setting the plates on the table, Micky going and turning on the stereo, allowing soft jazz to float through the room, "I can't wait to see the look on Junsu's face when he sees the desserts we got for him...." Jae smiled, his blonde hair stuck to the sides of his face, "I just want to see how much he can eat of it tonight."

 

Micky looked through his raven bangs at Jae and put a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, are you alright?You look tired," but Jae wavedhim off, "It's nothing- I jsut didn't get enough sleep last night,is all."

 

The baritone gave him one of his famous soul-searching looks, but before he could say anything, the door flew open once again and there stood Changmin, eating a bag of potato chips and looking quite bored. "Guys, he's at it again," the youngest one said, and Micky laughed, "He's talking to our fan girls at the gate? How many of them are there- I took the secret entrance this time."

 

Changmin thought for a moment, then shrugged, "Originally, there were 10-15 at the most, but then that grew to about 34 as Junsu began signing autographs and throwing candy at them." His mismatched eyes landed on the dessert mountain to the side, and his face lit up, "Oooh, sugar- you know, living with the humans aren't as bad as I thought, their nourishment is nothing like what we have back home, but it's still good-I'll just take a few samples of these," he crept towards them, but Jae swatted his hands away playfully, "Now now, Changmin- remember-it's junsu's special day, so he gets first dibs, alright?"

 

Both Micky and Changmin looked at Jae for all of 10 seconds before laughing, "Dibs? Dibs?!" Jaejoong had the decency to blush as he stuttered a little, "I've been watching what the humans call a soap opera, and I heard some of the younger ones using it....so I thought...." Micky patted him on the back still chuckling, "It's okay- we understand-just give us a warning next time, alright?" The raven haired boy turned to the youngest one, who was now peeking into the pots that were on the stove, "So do we need to go rescue our fellow warrior....or?" "Nah, I think he'll be alright."

 

Just then, a familiar *eu kyang kyang* entered the room before the owner of the voice followed it, and a bubbly, cheerful Junsu appeared on sight, skipping and pulling Jae into a hug, "Ahhh~ I love our fans, but nothing compares to being home with my brothers!!!" Junsu's aura was contagious-even the bored-outta-his-mind Changmin couldn't help but grin as Junsu spun once, "There was a girl there who'd travelled all the way from England to see us- I had to hug her, she was so cute!!" The husky tenor high fived Micky as he spun once more,

 

"Even on your birthday, you are still working hard- you're putting the rest of us to shame,"a deeper voice spoke from the doorway, and everyone turned to see an out-of-breath, but smiling Yunho, leaning against the doorjam.

 

"Yay-we are together at last!!!" Yunho accepted the hug from Junsu, and as soon as he let Junsu out of his warm embrace he did special handshakes with Micky and Changmin before crossing the carpet and pulling Jaejoong into a deep hug, causing the eldest to blush and stutter even more, "Y-Y-Yunho, you-you didn't take off your shoes yet- isn't it c-custom for us to do that...here...in Korea..?" But the leader wasn't listening, as he said in a voice that made Jae's heart flutter, "I missed you today-it wasn't the same without you by my side, even at the mall."

 

Jae returned the hug before stepping away, the blush stil ldancing up his face, and he gestured to the table, "Come- let's wash up and get ready to eat-I'm sure you're all hungry," the vocalist smiled, "I've been practicing, and I hope you all like it." Changmin practially punched Junsu out of the way as he dashed for the bathroom, the others enthusiastically following him... 

 

"Hyung, this is, this is amazing," Junsu's eyes threatened to roll back in his head as he chewed his food, and the other three couldn't help to agree with him as Jae blushed with pride. The Eldest outdid himself- there was chigae, pot stickers, dukkbeokki, fried chicken, ramen drop soup, scrambled eggs, beef briskets, rice and scalloped potatoes. "I wanted to do this for your birthday, my lovely Air warrior."

 

Junsu stood up and leaned over the table, coming in close and kissing Jae on the cheeks, who laughed and tried to push him away, "A-ah?! You have food all over your face, naughty boy!!"  Micky changed the CD player to something he recently discovered, a band from England called the Spice Girls, and soon everyone was jamming as Junsu received his gifts- a cool jacket from Jae, jeans from Micky, a self help English book from Changmin, and a CD from Yunho, "Thanks!!" Jaejoong had discovered something magical called Netflix, and the 5ive spent 4 hours watching straight Disney movies like Mulan, Hercules, and Lion King-even though they had seen them before, everyone still got a kick out of watching Junsu's expressions change from surprise to joy at the mere animations alone.

 

After a while, Yunho brought the cake to the living room, and everyone sat around it on the floor as the leader spoke, "It's tradition in different countries to set the top of this dessert on fire so that the person celebrating birth can make a wish," but Changmin rolled his eyes, "No hyung, not the whole cake-just these candles, okay?" As everyone laughed, Yunho lit the candles, and Junsu closed his eyes before making a wish, "What did you wish for-and don't worry, we made Changmin swear not to read your mind," Yoochun smiled as Changmin stuck out his tongue while everyone ate cupcakes, and Junsu looked at everyone in the room before he said,

 

"I wished that I would be with my brothers forever, no matter what our future holds."

 

The Air walker said this with such sincerity that it took everyone's breath away, and water came to Micky's eyes before Junsu laughed and said, "Now who wants to do this thing called the Macarena I found in the Tube of You?!"

 

The party lasted up until 3 in the morning, as everyone lay draped out on different pieces of furniture in the living room:Micky was sprawled out in front of the couch amidst the wrappers of various candy and bottles of alcohol and juice rolling around, his back against Changmin's leg, who was currently falling asleep with a piece of pie still in his mouth; Junsu's head was on Micky's outstreched leg as he looked up at the ceiling in content, and Jae was sitting in Yunho's lap, quietly whsipering to one another while smiling fondly at the scene before them. "Aaaah- we forgot to sing Happy Birthday!!"

Jae started to sing, but Junsu reached over and patted him on the knee gently, "Don't worry about it- it was already a Happy Birthday for me." The tenor's eyes closed and he drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face, but it was what secured the moment for everyone else as Jae reached down and kissed his forehead,

"All the while, precious Junsu-Happy Birthday-and we will keep your wish, I swear it."