In The Beginning...

A Dong Bang Fantasy :)

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.....

 

Ah- sorry, wrong story *ahem*

 

The time is old, the planets are young, and the earth is recovering from another Great War, marking its victory in the sacred pages of history.

 

Across vast, turquoise oceans, sage lands and underneath the stars the people that live on this precious blue planet can breathe again.

 

The people have only just appeared within a century on the land, cultivating and growing in all fields:medicine, political, education, and equality for all. However, as with every Good Force, there's always something to counteract it...

 

The Forces Of Evil have been trying for milennia and milennia to conquer the young planet for its own twisted ways. The Evil represents everything that a human could ever be wary of: Fear, Malice, Jealousy, Envy, Wrath, Madness, and the worst of them all-Corruption.

For years, even as the concept of what is now known as TIME came into play, these twisted, souless beings would try to infiltrate the very hearts of the humans, wanting to consume them in their own nightmares an usiing all of that hopeless, negative energy, to fuel them and give them the power to move on to other galaxies.

 

However, there is a bit of Light in all of this darkness-and that Light, was made up of the 5 bravest warriors the young earth could ever produce. 

When the horns of war sounded, these five would come together and form a group known as THE 5IVE- the earth's mightiest heroes.

Each warrior came from one of the Great Plains of the earth, and he was treated like the true noble he was when he went home from a long, tedious battle.

The oldest one came from the Land Of Living Waters- this majestic city was located in what the people of 2013 would later call the Pacific Trench, the deepest point on the earth, in the Pacific Ocean, and the people who lived there were the true definition of amphibians-they could not only perform like a human on land, but they could live in water as well, converting the water into oxygen, and using the Living Element to their own whims. The waters were everclear, granting safe passage to other lands and promoting good will amongst the land walkers.

When it was time for war, the people knew who they would call on-even though the whole land was filled with capable fighters, there was one who was amazing from birth- and his name was Hero Kim Jaejoong. Cool, calm, collected, just like the very element he wielded, he was up for any challenge.

The next warrior and leader of The 5ive hailed from a land that was the complete opposite of the Living Water Tribe- this warrior came from the Mantle- which, quite literally, was the hottest place on earth-Her Core.

The people who lived in the Mantle were fiery, impatient people who wouldn't take no for an answer- passionate, burning flames marked the air as they would fight for any cause they believed in, and just as courageous as they were loud. Their spirit literally warmed the people's hearts as they encouraged everyone to do their best.

When they heard the sound of war, they too, sent their bravest and most dangerous warrior to defend the earth-and his name was Jung U-Know Yunho.

 

In order to balance the passion of Fire and the serenity of Water, the land known as Gaia sent their warrior to join the fight as well.

 

 

Located down in the rich, luscious greens of trees, endless fields of flowers, meadows of vegetation and known for their peaceful ways, as well as botanyherbal skills, the people of Gaia could manipulate anything to do with the very soil and earth they stood on, moving dangerous faults that would cause earthquakes and keeping the lands healthy as well. Their representative was a well rounded man named Micky Yoochun.

 

 

But of course, with a representative from Gaia, who could keep the balance of Push and Pull In Check, who would help when even he needed help?

 

 

The answer came in the form of a playful, carefree, and innocent warrior from the Sky Temple. The people of the Air literally lived in the clouds, fun and keeping an eye out for everything below them. They were responsible for maintaining the atmosphere of precious earth, as well as keep Hope alive. Marked in colors of silver, baby blue, white, and heather, their flags were a joy to see as they danced between morning and midnight, of life and joy.Their representative went by the name of Xiah Junsu.

 

Things were amazing for the oldest four, but no picture would be complete if they didn't have the youngest warrior with them. This warrior was a peculiar one- his people came from the Void, which was literally the very area of space and stars that Earth orbitied in. As Time came around, the Void keep the earth in check with the othe planets, always making sure that the people of earth were kept in atrological check.

The people of the Void were a mysterious tribe, only coming forward when the time was right-but one this WAS know about these people, and that they could bend probability to their whim. Their representative went by the name of Choikang Changmin.

Whenever there was evil that the people could face alone, these 5 would be called in, to save the day and to fight for all that was good, or prosperous.

Victories would be celebrated, friendships would be forged, stories shared that wouldn't be forgotten, and evil would once again put its tail between its legs and crawl away in defeat.

 

The 5ive became more than just warriors to each other-they became allies, which turned into acquaintances, wich turned into friends, that graduated into brotherhood, running deeper than any blood bond that could be formed.

 

 

As centuries past, the world remained safe, kept in the cradle of these strong men's arms....

                                                                                     

                                                                                                               .......until one day...

                                                                                                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                                                                                                       ...HE came.