five

Glass Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris hears her before he sees her.

Her bright laughter floats towards him with the light cold of the rain and settles somewhere near his heart. The gloomy weather is all that he sees for a few more seconds. The overcast sky, the forty nine shades of grey clouds, the soft droplets of rain falling and the smell of the damp Earth. It's stimulating yet somehow still calming. Then he sees her. She's only in her school uniform but it seems to wear so much better on her. The blazer seems to accomodate her slightly curving body too well and her knee length skirt seems made to showcase her best asset, legs. Her hair flowed down in soft ringlets, cheeks flushed pink from what could've been a short run and the most stunning smile seemed to be etched onto her face. Warmth seemed to be radiating from her, bringing light to this particularly dark day. Perhaps it was infatuation, there's a chance it’s love, maybe it doesn’t really even matter, because in that moment, she has become all he can think about.  

His world seems to stop when she locks eyes with him for a brief second before passing and continuing down the hallway with a friend or two in tow.

you was happier than a fat kid with cake that morning. Little did she know that a phone call could change so much. 

"Oppa? I'm sorry I picked up a little late... " you controlled her squeals well.

"Hey y! No problem! Wanna go out tonight?" 

"Of course! Where?"

"Lust."

"Lust as in the nightclub in the Valley?"

"Where else? Meet me at nine."

"O-ok."

"Good, wear something pretty. I've sent a box to your place. Can't wait to see you tonight."

"I love you." you's voice quivered.

"Yeah."

And the line disconnected.

"Oh my god you guys!!! Seunghyun just asked me out on a date!!!" you finally released all her squeals and started jumping up and down.

"Choi Seunghyun?!!! Girl, you are so lucky!!!! I'm so happy for you! You two would make the cutest couple!" Joonie squealed with her, jumping too.

"Pshh, that tool. He's no good!" Alexis growled, "He's just using you! He's going to take you out, show you off then dump your straight back into singletown."

"You're just jealous!" Joonie shot back, "Go for it you! I'm cheering for you, unlike some people. And how long have you liked him? Since you were 13? That's way too long!"

"He's leading you on, I know it." Alexis was not budging, folding her arms. "He's 26 for gods sake! You're still in high school!"

"So? Age is just a number." Joonie scoffs.

"And jail is just a room." Alexis rolls her eyes. 

Much too absorbed in planning for tonight already, you ignored Alexis's warnings and head for the club. Thankful she had a window big enough for her body to go through without making any noise, she calms her palpating heart and stomachs her nerves. This was her first time sneaking out properly, not to go to Alexis's house three houses down when she should be studying, and not because her brother locked you in. This time you were going to meet a boy, and prove to the world and him you weren't some nun that didn't know how to have a good time and let loose once in a while. Sneaking out dressed in the skimpy black mini dress Seunghyun sent which left little to the imagination, black Christian Louboutins and exaggerated smoky eye makeup should do just the trick.

As promised, Seunghyun met her outside the bustling club and quickly claimed her as his before all the lust ridden gazes of males lined up outside; by securing an arm around her waist and placing his hand where her was. you quickly reali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter