one

Glass Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who’s that?” Kris asked as he picked up another basketball.

“Who?”

“That girl over there.”

“Dude, the whole female track and field team is there,” Minho threw Kris an exceptional ‘I’m-judging-you-so-hard-right-now’ look. “Dude if you’re not going to te-”

“Are you kidding me right now? We’ve been friends for ages, yet you can’t even tell which girl is the subject of interest?”

“Are YOU kidding ME right now? Even if we have been friends for ages, who knows which poor unfortunate soul is the subject of your interest right now?” Minho exploded in return.

“Are you talking about that one over there? The one with the big s and long blonde hair?”

“So you’re that kind of guy,” Kris grinned while playfully elbowing Minho in the ribs. “No, I’m talking about that one, the tall one with the long black hair and big eyes.” Kris directed Minho’s eyes to a slender and pretty girl with her dark locks tied up in a high ponytail, doing shuttle runs while another two girls, one of which was the before-mentioned busty blonde were timed and recording her results.

“Oh, her.” Minho rolled his eyes as he dribbled another ball and aimed for the hoop, “That’s you. Don’t even think about her.” The ball when through the hoop.

“Why not? Someone got the hots for her?” Kris smirked.

“Hah,” Minho started dryly, “used to, is a better term.”

Kris’s face grew serious. “What happened?”

“I want to say I hate her, but I can’t. It’s almost impossible to hate someone like that.”

“Why?”

“Let’s say I liked her,”

“You did.”

“So... I asked her out. Do you have any idea how long it took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter