three

Glass Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you laughed as she won another round of cards. “Beat you! You guys owe me lunch~”

“Oh god, I didn’t bring that much today.” Joonie rolled her eyes.

“And we all know how much this girl eats,” Alexis added.

“I’ll eat well today, thanks to you two!” you grinned, ignoring the hinting of her shikshin abilities. “I think we should go out for Korean BBQ today!” 

“Oh god. We’re really broke you know?” Joonie groaned.

“Sure, sure, says the girl who just blew off some money on that new Chanel bag,” you rolled her eyes.

“I’ll pay, if you let me and the boys join,” Kevin bargained.

“It’s a deal! Be prepared for this one!” Alexis blurted almost instantly, pointing at you.

“Oh, I’ll be sure.” Kevin winked cheesily at you.

“Ew.” you muttered under her breath. “No thanks, we’ll just eat here.”

“I’m going~” Joonie chirped.

“Me too!” Alexis declared. “C’mon, we know how much you love your KBBQ,”

“Why? You don’t like me?” Kevin pouted.

“Yeah.” you blurted out coldly. “You guys have fun, I think I’ll just stay at school today.”

"Whyy? You love your meat!" Alexis whined. "It's so not like you to reject!"

"Yeah." Kevin piped in. 

Joonie darted forward, grabbing you's arm and hissed in her ear, “Hey, you know that his trying to win your heart. Give the guy a break. Go out with him.”

“Ew, no. I’m not interested. Plus, I know you have the hots for him. You go and have fun.” you brushed Joonie's hand off her arm and gave her a sickly sweet smile."Alexis! Come here!"

"What." she demanded

"I refuse to eat with that guy. And you know how much this damsel in distress likes that guy." you playfully nudged Joonie.

"Hey!" 

"It's true." Alexis nodded.

"So, make sure she doesn't do anything stupid before fourth period ok?"

"You really not coming?" Alexis pouted.

"Positive."

"I love you." Joonie mouthed as before linking arms with Alexis. 

you turned to leave as well.

"Alright then, let's go." Alexis said as she passed the boys.

"Isn't you coming too?!" Kevin demanded.

"No, she's busy." Alexis retorted.

"But she just sai-"

"I allowed you and the boys to join us didn't I?"

"Yeah, but that's when I thought you was coming!"

"Don't be a and man up." one of Kevin's friends snicked as he thumped his chest lightly. 

you smirked at that, but kept walking. 

you pouted, pressed her lips together, gnawed on her lower lip and did every other possible action teeth and lips could manage together while she walked around school. It was lunch time and most, if not all students and teachers had gone on lunch break. The school was barren. Immediately, you regretted sending her friends on that lunch date. But if it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter