two

Glass Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why will you not go out with Minho?!"

"Why do I have to?"

"Why wouldn't you?!" Alexis stopped doing lunges. "you! Listen to yourself! He's hot. He's rich, and he's on the basketball team!" 

"So?" you gave her bestfriend a dumbfounded look. "You go out with him. If you like him that much. Hurry up and finish your lunges! Coach is coming!"

"She is?!" Alexis got down and bent both her legs again and lunged twice as fast. 

"Hahah, you actually believed me!" you cackled, bending and flexing her legs. 

"You. How do you still have time to joke around like this? After we've finished out shuttle runs?!" Alexis yelled.

you shrugged and got up from her lunging position and reached for her water bottle. 

"I mean, look at him." Alexis abruptly grabbed you and faced her towards the basketball court, where two guys were battling it out while there was mass of girls plastered to the fencing of the court. "LOOK. AT. HIM!"

"Eyy, you're. making. me. spill my WATER EVERYWHERE!" you said angrily, annoyed that she didn't get a single sip of water, yet her shirt and shorts had dark patches all over.

"LOOK!"

"Okay, okay I'm looking!" 

"See him? The one with the dark brown hair?" 

Indeed there was the tall and well built brunette that confessed to her last week, but her attention was fixed on the honey brown haired male playing next to him. It reminded her of the one she had bumped into last year, books flying everywhere. It was quite the first encounter. But that guy had jet black hair and this guy had blondish. 

"Who's the guy next to him?" you breathed heavily.

"Him? Oh, that's Kris." Alexis said absentmindedly. "Heyyyy, you interested? Finally!!! You have a good eye, he's captain of the basketball team and school dux  of his junior high! Oh, I heard he's gonna inherit some company or whatever. Oh, he's an orphan too."

"Oh." you immediately became disinterested in guys like that, but the fact that he was an orphan intrigued her. "How do you know all this? I swear you have some kind of guy profiling machine implanted in your head."

"I do. Hot guys only though!" Alexis giggled when you rolled her eyes.

"you! Alexis!" a loud voice boomed. 

"Yes coach?" 

"Forget pack up today, you two hurry a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter