ice cream girl .

L.Joe 's girl

moon___(you) pov:

"mom i'm home!"u yelled as you come in.the light were off, did everyone already sleep?no one around.-.- "you put everything on dining table and flew to the couch.and turn on the tv.

after awhile you thought were on the guy with blonde head,huh? should i met him tomorrow? will umma let me? huh...urm he save your life though,i really should met him~ but why he didnt accepted my thank you? huh weird?.. just sneak out for tomorrow then.

"YAHH! ONNI!! get up! you lazy head!!!!"

you woke up,last night you fell asleep that you remember then you looked your younger sister ,juni "WHAT?!"you let out one word,"HUH! you know?you brought the wrong thing! and umma buy another one this morning,she really mad at you plus you sleep here with tv swicthed on,do you know you wasted electric current-" ,you just cutted this smart well annoying juni words.

"stop! i know ,i know! huh..what's time is it?"
"12:30 amm"

​"mwoyahh!?where is umma?"you get up from couch."already told you she was at the supermarket-" you run upstair to get ready,to met the boy that save you yesterday,luckly your umma not home so you hurry up to sneak out~you're done and go downstair.

"where are you going onni??"juni asked you."well,met my chingu.just acted like you dont't know,okey?"you running to go outside.

you ran to where you guys meet,it's 1:12 pm already.you arrived and looked around.no sign of him,you pouted "should i trust him?umma is rite i shouldnt trust to stranger! hm~ but.. he save me? huh..thankyou blonde head.."you talked to yourself.

"well of course i'm right! what are you doing here young girl?!"that your umma voice 0.0 you turn around

"umma..?"you gulped."dont 'umma' me? where are you going?"she asked you again."urm..i just want to accompany you..i'm sorry i bought the wrong stuff.."haha a lie that cross your mind.

"ouh chincha? well ,huh it's okey lets go home.."she dragged you."urmm..okey.."you looked at the place that you meet with blonde head for the last time.

l.joe pov:

i woke from my sleep,looked around...well i havent met teentop member for longtime..they dont know i'm in korea already,should i contact c.a.p?urm..i looked at clock and t said 1.00 pm.

o.o wait!! the girl? will she waited for me?oh~ she going to be death meat if she not there! i'm going to find her.i change my clothes and ran outside.i arrived at there but she not there..huh?! am too late! huh maybe she came early than me? huh..but she supposed to be wait for me!i kicked a can!,it flew away and landed at a guy head.well i'm acted cool.he turn around and glare at me.

"yah?!what is your problem?!"he came towards me well with his group,"i dont mean it."i answered it."people kicked something have reason.what is your problem?."the short one talked."huh,i'm in hurry..i'm going"i walked past them.they all looked at me disbelief.i walk and walk...

"joe?"one of them called me? i really familiar with that voice,i looked behind."chunji?what are you mean joe?"one of them said that.i laughed as i know they are teentop!.xD"yah! when were you came here?"chunji ran to me and hit my head,"chunji! lolxD i'm about to tell cap that i'm moved here"i answer.we all laughed.

"joe hyung? you're different ?"ricky told me."are you a bit sad? hyung?" changjo asked me as he rise his eyebrow.

 

"well,i'm not sad.so where you guys going?", just angry -.-

"back to my house"cap told me"

,"okey,i'm coming then"

 

the holiday past really fast,i' sitting infront of the tv(cap's house),tomorrow school started, i still think about that cute girl all day straight,where is her? huh i'm going to find her."PANG!" something drop in kitchen,totally niel and ricky who cooking there."yah!! cap hyung going to be mad!"niel yelling.i just shook my head." so tomorrow we gather here!"chunji poped out from no where."yah!~ you scared me!"i hit his head."wait~you're head still blonde,havent i told you to wash it away!"he pull my hair"yah!YAH!!"i hit his stomach.

"rickyy!yah!!i told you not-"niel yelling."CAN YOU GUYS.STOP IT! "cap shouting from his bedroom,well he still asleep there.-.-'

 

 

 

 

moon__(you) pov:

you awake from your sleep as you heard Juni yelling ur name and bouncing on around."juni! stop it!" you cover ur head with pillow."NO.'m not till you wake up and accompany me to buy my new school things!'you got up and ur 5 yrs old sister,Juni sit beside you."palli waa!ONNI."she pulling you as hard as she can.skip that part..You already at the shop to buy some stuff for school ,huh you can't even fell that holiday was end tmmrw. "onni! i want this one!"she point a beg.you asked the price and it WAY to expansive .."urm ..let's go to other place..okey?"

"andwae!!"she yell,"junnii listen to me.youi grab her hand."onni.."she started to crying."stop it will you.?"you just dragged her away."WAEYO!?"she yellng at you!."huh..urmm mom said ...urmm you dont have to buy beg causee you still have one.''lie at her.

"no.mom did told me to buy what i want except if it expansive!"she stomped her foot. "huh chincha?..yes the beg is expensive.."huh she always know when you were lie at her."pabo onni..i'm not going to force you to buy it hmp!"she dragged you to somewhere round spotted queenka of ur highschool they are Miss A,they are rich person and scored A+ at every subject."juni,lets go somewhere else.."you not in mood as you saw them,you just dont like them..

"ONNI..let's go back home..?"juni asked you of sudden."wae?"you bend down same level with Juni."hmp..i'm so BORING ,hang out with you."she rolled her eye.you narrowed your eye."huh..why?did you asked me out then?-"your words stopped as you felt something really cold on ur .then you heard laughing from somebody.you turn around.you gaps as you saw ice-cream on ur O.O 

"oh mianhaee.."someone sad that ,you looked up,it's one of  miss A."urmm..ahh..it's okey..i'm sorry"you just bow down and drag juni to washroom.

"Onni?! why did you said sorry to that Ice-cream girl!"she hit ur hand."huh..? did i said that?"you said as you wash away the ice crem that on ur skirt."ONNI!! i saw they aim the ice-cream to you."juni folded her arm."yah..kwenchaannna..."you patted her head

juni just pouted.you just smle at her.then you guys going out,you looked down at juni who mad at you,just beacause you said sorry to ice cream girl.

 

 

 

 

 

i'm sorry it's abit boring and short. well,i'm trying to finish dis story as fast as i could and THANKS for who ever read this and waiting for my chappiee especially 7 pepo that sub  and  the one vote my story (IcyPrincessJiYeon) ^^'