she's mine.

L.Joe 's girl

moon__(you)

"why?omma always asked me to buy stuff in the night time! huh"you sighed as you walked down the street.you walk and walk and walk..then you startled when saw a bunch of ert that always disturb you.You gulped..you do remember last time you escaped from them."ottokae?ottokae!ottokae!"you just stayed there while hit your head repeatly.

 

you decided just to pass them through.so you quickly walk there.but someone grabbed you.you about to scream but that person covered your mouth and dragged you behind the wall .

"what are you doing?"he scolded you."mwoyah?"you shocked at a guy with blonde head action."are you searching for trouble?!-"he almost shouting but you quickly cover his mouth."i dont talked to stranger! for your information! i need to go home now! what wrong with it? huh.."you pouted your mouth while rolling your eye.then you walked away quickly.

 

you approaching them and trying to double your speed but one of them blocked you way."eyy..if i'm not mistaken this girl that ran away from us"he tucked your hair behind your ear.you looked down,'ottokae' that in your mind.

"YAH! you BASTARD! go away! from my girlfriend!!"someone yelling.you looked behind,that person is the blonde head that you just meet.

"what?she's your girlfriend?ha..ha..who's care?"one of them grabbed your waist against his body.you pushed him as hard as you can."YOU!BRAT!"the blonde head ran toward you and they start to fighting around.you winced as you saw lots of blood running everyone of them.you widen your eye when one of them grabbed your hair and he put knife on your neck."ah! ottokae! "you screaming."shikaro!(shut up!),if you want your girlfriend alive gave you guys money to us ! or else"he said while grabbed your hair more harder."ahh!!"you whined."kure!(sure)!"the blonde head yelled as he let go one of the ert.you widen your eye-'is he crazy?!'

 

they all ran in pain ,hide behind the guy who grabbed your hair."how can we trust you!"he yelled back.the blonde head take his wallet behind his trouser."let her go first!"he said as he took out his money.you eye widen more more big! he really serious about it.the ert approaching the blonde head slowly..then you guys all ready infornt the blonde head."NOW.LET HER GO FIRST!"the blonde head yell and want to punch the guy who put knife on your neck.the guy pushed you roughly on the ground and took the money but the blonde head grabbed his hand"I.WARNED.YOU.DONT.DARE.HANGOUT.HERE! AGAIN!"he clenched his teeth while said that.

 

"ah!ah!ah! arrasoo.."the guy said in pain.the blonde head let go and they all ran away and didnt dare to look back.the blonde head sighed.you quickly get up the bowed at him ."kamsamida!jeongmal!kamsamida!" you said."huuh..you should really thank you to me!"he want to hit you."omo!omo.."you defend yourself.

"i try to helped you early and you walk away from me!"he yelled at you."blonde head shii..mianhaeyo! "you bowed again."what?blonde head?"he laughed."ani(no)..ani..blonde blue head? i mean"you smiled."haha ! are you kidding me?."he glared at you."omo..mianhae! mianhae!"you bowed to him."now my money all gone.mom gonna kill me! aishhe said that in english.you widen your eye, his pronunciation not bad .you guess he already finished his word,plus it already late,you heard him said 'mom' and you looked down your hand...the stuff that your mom asked to buy all gone!,you looked around..it all on the ground! "andwae!!" you picked one by one."ommagonna kill me!"you quickly picked it and put back in plastic beg.you quickly walk away..

 

 

note: bonding sentence is in english(they spoke in english).

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

L.JOE pov:

"joe?go buy me some fruit..your dad really dont have healthy food here" mom asked me to buy something,huh we just arrived to korea.huh..

"okey..but first give me money-"she cutted my word."arraso.son.here"she give me money,"..dont spent all of it arraso,joe?" she said when i'm almost out.

i was walking to supermarket.people keep staring at me.huh..i glared at them.i know,it's totally cause of my height.-.- i arrived in the supermarket,huh i looked around for fruit but i couldnt find it,i want to asked someone but it empty...well maybe it late night already? i walked around again and a girl talking to herself"wae.WAE.WAE.??? huh..omma..seriously,why you asked me night time..huh!" i just look at her back view.so i come near her

"excuse me,can i asked you?miss?"i asked her with cold voice."OMONA!"she almost drop the thing that she want buy,she turns around and pouted"you scared me to death!"she said while glared at me.

i raised one one of my eyebrow."ah..mianhae.."she bowed."what is it?"she look up at me with her eye sparkling,how she did that..bling,bling eye? i stared at her for a while."chogiyo?(excuse me)"she wave her hand infront of my face.i shook my head.

"where is the fruits?"i asked her.she looked at me then she duck (like kissing lip pose?)"ahh? urm come here."she walked and i follow her from behind.

we walking and walking then arrived."okey,there!"she bowed and walked away.i looked at her ,i could smell her hair scent(while she passing me through)..i really like it.she walked and then gone.i quickly grab several fruits and running back to that girl,she still choosing something. i waited her.

an hour ago..she already decided and go straight to counter(cashier).i followed her from behind.

she didnt noticed me,wait!wait! why i'm being like this?! oh..i just want to know her..*nodding my head*

she already paid it,so it's my turn.she walked out so fast.

"miss palli!"i said while look at the exit door,she left me!-

the cashier clear ..i looked up and she is a guy >.< "oh."i paid off and running...damn it that girl really fast ! i walked way home and kicked thing around me!

damn it! why that cashier so slow!?!middle of my walk  i saw a girl opposite way to my home.she hit her head many time.'pabo?' i just proceed to walked but then i saw bunch of guy around there.i looked at the girl...wow! is it really our fate? she the one that i just meet right?,i'm running towards her,but she almost walk away..waited! i double my speed,i caught her and cover and hide behind wall.i scolding her.she angry at me and walk away again-.-

i followed her from behind.i widen my eye as i saw one of the idiot touch my girl! ! i was really pissed of and got in to fight with them,huh messing with me the 'gang' ha! ha! you brat! in your face! but..still end up the money taken away! huh! home?i'm death meat! O.O 

the girl walked away again after picked her stuff.-.- why this girl always walk away?! 

"YAH!!!"i called her.she startled and look at me,"n-nae?"

"i dont accepted your thank you."i glared at her.

"mwoyah?ottokae?urm..waeyo? what do you want me to do?"her face turned to worry face.

"i'll accepted it,but under one condition"whispering towards her ear."m-mwo?"her face became bright."since this month is holiday school. i want to meet you everyday by tomorrow and we gonna meet here.arasoo?"i touched her both cheek.

"i-i c-cant do that!."she step back."wae?"i glared at her."my mom said dont talked to stranger."she walked passed through me,i grabbed her waist."do you really want me to do something else to you?"i whispering(we on hugged position)

"o-ottokae.."she froze there."so i guessed you choose me to you now?okey let do it now."she shook me off."andwae! okey! okey! let just meet here tomorrow.okey.."she looked down."promise that!"i grabbed her wrist."dae?urm..okey i will!"she smiled than put away my hand.

"what's your name?"i asked her."ah..aniyo.omma dont allow me to talked to stranger.urm....what's your name?"she about to walked away but she stopped and asked me.

"i thought you dont talked to stranger?"i raised my eyebrow."ah..i cant talked to stranger but i can asked them?eyy..nevermind!"she stomped her foot.and proceed to walked "l.joe!! see you tomorrow! by 1 pm! i'll waiting for you."

she ran away...i'm going to meet her.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

yeah! seriously! my first chapie! thanks to my 1 and only sub its for you(idasoo_101) and of course to the viewer that read it! thank you!^^

everythings is mine excepted the picture(©to the owner) !

please comment down ^^.*sorry about my error eng and error spelling >.<*