c.a.p

L.Joe 's girl

moon__(you)pov:

You went back home,You saw there two beg infront of the door,You look at it and slowly get in..surprisingly Juni and ur mom stood there.infront you.You run to Juni ,her eyes swollen "Juni!kwenchanna?" ,Your mom dragged Juni go distanted from you,

"u-unnie..."Juni looked at you."shh! don't talked to her ,___ please go from this house! I dont wanna see your face anymore..Go! and bring ur clothes at outside...I don't wanna see you!"

you disblief what you heard! "UMMA! What's going on?..what I did wrong..umm.."you walked towards them,Your tears falling one by one,Can you imagined Your mother kicked you out from home!

"you almost forgot about JUNI "Juni cutted your mom words

"umma stop it..unnie have her reason-"

"Juni,shut up arasoo dear,__YOu don't called me umma anymore! ka!(go)!"your mom took the frame beside her and thrown it to you,strike on ur head.You could felt the pain on ur head.

"umm-ma.."you stutter..you step back,You're tearing up and pick up the frame and put it on the cupboard the next to the main door before walk away, You turned around for the last time to see both of them..Juni was crying  out loud but ur mom held her prevent her from get near you,You're mom not even look at you.

You close the door and looked down at the two begs that you saw earlier,You pick up two of it...You don't know where to go..The sunset almost gone..You walking pointlessly and end up to the playground,you sat on the swing,You're in the deep thought.

"my heart..."you cover ur face and cry..ur surrounding became colder and darker already,You stayed there for 20 minute..

"yah? agashii? "You heard  a guy voice,you ignored him.

"are you going to stayed there forever?"The guy voice become more clear,he stand infront of you.

you looked up,and it's Chunji.."ah..Chunji-shii" You smiled bitterly.

"eh? urm? Jun.? ani.. dohe?..ehh wht's your name again?"he rubbing his ear.

"heh?..it's doesnt matter..chunji-ah,I dont even want to lived anymore.."you took a deep breath,and tearing up again..You just looked down.

"Eh?yah..kwenchanna?" He bent down.

You looked at him,you close ur eyes and ur tear dropping ,then you shook your head.

"why are you stayed here I saw you ,since I went to market untill now-"

"Yah! Chunji-ah! you made us worried.."You heard CAP voice."yah.. hyung are you flirting there? palli..I'm hungry already!"you heard some one voice.

"cap..cap-shii..cap.."you fell down from the swing and called C.a.p. by whispering.You felt really upset,you can't said it out loud cause you don't want reveal the bonding that you have with cap..but...

"  cap?yah agashii.you know cap..?"he shook you."CAP?she calling you-" 

"pak" You could heard someone ran toward chunji and bumped into him,He bent down.."____!?kwenchanna!"he hold ur both arm and straighten you up ,You smiled at him cause you know he is Cap."yah... you're head bleeding!"he looked ur entire body then carried you up,He yell to his friends"Pick up her begs! palli! go home Chunji go back to the supermarket ,buy first aid!PALLI!"Then he runs while carrying you.

"Cap -shii,im kwenchanna.."you look up at him,he look down at you with worried face.

"hyung? why are you helping this girl?"

"hyung? do you know her?"

You bet between both of them are Ricky and Neil,but then you're black out.

____________________________________

here I am,who haven't update for aged already..XD mian~~ ^^' stayed tune my Reader!!~

dropped your comments!~~