chunji..know sumthing

L.Joe 's girl

Ljoe pov:

she just stare at me with her sparkling eyes."yah!Ljoe shii..apa~'' she try to take away my both hand that glued at her cheek,she struggling alot,"don't move"i said and she dont dare to move,i slowly aproaching my face near her..and..

 

moon___(you)pov:

you widen ur eyes as his fast more close to you,you just cant move and

...."JOE!~~ ah!~ dont you come with us?-"

'pft!'-you flew away and landed on the floor as Ljoe pushed you hard..."ouuch!"you rubbed ur ,"what?"Ljoe said it in poker face while talking with somebody that infront of classroom door

,

you could only saw their shoes."Joe?did something fall hard beside you?"

"hyung~ i think a heard something early?hmm?" "there's nothing..here,,"Ljoe glance at you,and you just hide there.

"where is Cap?" "that hyung just proceed to go to rooftop"you could heard the footstep aproaching towards you..

suddenly Ljoe stand up"rooftop?he didnt said that he going there...oh lets go.."he glance at you for last time and then they gone..."aish..what a day..oh my hip~ ah...ouchhy"you stand up and rubbed ur again,you fell hard on the floor.

chunji pov:

"JOE!~~~~AH!~dont you come with us?-"i stopped my words as i saw Ljoe with a girl,and they in ehem..kissing position 0.o then the girl  fell hard at the floor,in same time niel and ricky busted infront of me,they asking questions and Ljoe..lied on everythings,eventhough with his poker face,i do know him..so we ended up went to rooftop..

"guys,i go to canteen,you guys can proceed ,okey?"i tapped changjo shoulder,they all look at me then proceed to walked.i ran to Ljoe class room and  "ah..ah..ah..ouchhy..my hip ah.."i saw a back view girl ,who rubbing her .i hold my laugh for a while..and then she turn around,then suprised that i stand there..

 

moon___(you)pov:

"HAhahaha!hahaha!"chunji laughed and didnt even stopped..you just shy there,he's one of Teentop(kingka)..and yu like him out of teentop,it's so embrrassing! X>X"chogiyo~"you bit ur lip you try to stopped him from laughing,"ah..mian.."he stopped laughed and breath deeply."hm.."you rubbed ur back neck.He come closed to you and ruffling ur hairs"annyeong!(bye!)"then he walks away..

 

chunji pov:

hahaha Joe ,you hide her from us?haha JOE,JOE,JOE..i know everthings~ haha but why did he hide her?wait?!!they almost kissed eachother?hm..haha if we didnt came that time..they might hahaX.X -puke face-i just smile ,as my thought at both of them...but isnt that so fast?it just his first day school?0.o i need it find out waHahahahah! *evil laugh*

 

short chappie but spent 1 hour to fix it LOL my head became more weirder and wierder as my idea came non stop..sothanks for reading! :D