Minsoo oppa? ,why now you telling me! T-T

L.Joe 's girl

Moon___'s pov:

I feel something on my head.I slowly open my eyes and found that I'm in unfamiliar room,I slowly turn a side and a guy head next to me.'who is this ,where am I?' I keep wondering.

.

I look over a frame that hangging it's CAP shii picture,AHH now I remember!..

 

Then all of sudden C.A.P lift up his head and sees me,He widen his eyes,"___-ah!! ,are you alright?'he hold my hand,I just keep nodding.

 

"Are you hungry?'He ask."no..'I said. "your head stop bleeding,I'm worried..earlier.."Do you run from the house?"

You just bitterly smile to him.

"Look just tell me..''He make worried face."I get you a glass of water,hopefully the boys is slepping..''He stand up and slowly walk out the room,

from the outside,"Cap? how is she?"

 

"Yah..you stayed up late?'

"is she okey"

"Joe ah..She's okey..''

 

I wondering who is it?,I get up and stand up I bearly can stand still,I just keep walking to the door and turns the knob.

"__-ah?'Cap sunbae surprise that I open the door."you need to rest..''

"I'm okey..''

"so I'm curious..You guys know eachother?''L.joe asking,so he the one who asking earlier.

"Joe go to sleep tommorow we going to school..ka"Cap annoyed.

 

"Urm..''L.Joe narrowed his eyes and went to one room.

You just smile ,"So I guess you're the truly leader of this group..''I tease Cap sunbae

"Well,but not to him..he such a stone head..''Cap stick out his tounge 

"I .CAN HEARD THAT"L.joe voice from the direction he went.

 

You just chuckle

____________________________________________________________________

 

The next day..Iam sleeping in Cap room and he said that he going to sleep at the couch.I get up so early and walk out the room.It's so quite..I walk slowly around the living room it's actually just small.

"morning..''

"OMO!" I really surprised,When a guy actually standing right next to me.

"shh..''He's Ljoe,he put his index finger to my lip.

I just blank,he just put his finger on my lip.

He smiled and said,"won't you say anything to me?''

I just shake my head and awkwardly smile to him,Then I walk pass him to proceed to scan this room.

"yah..''Ljoe whined.I don't know why he whining

Cap's POV:

I can heard alittle noise ,it's so disturbing me..I just fall asleep..I open my eyes and saw my lilttle  __ walk pass me,I widen my eyes..''yah..''I heaqrd Ljoe voice.

 

I slowly get up.

"omo!..C.A.P shii.."__ stop and widen her eyes

"are you going to school today?'' I'm asking her."Joe go awake everyone." I told him .

"great.."He stomped his feet.

"he..he.."I smile quietly.

"urm..cap shii-"__ words stopped by Ljoe ,who screaming at the room."YAH!YAH PALLI! GET UP!!"

"ah..hyung~"

"YAAH!"

"hyung shut up.."

"Aishh..PALIWA! GET up you Pigs.."

 

I just shook my head.and turns back to __."Let's cook."

I get up,and drag her with me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we are in the kitchen.

"I want to see you cook.."I smiled to her

"Me?"she point  herself

"I know you good in it~"I wiggle my brows.

"How do you know?"She narrowed her eyes,okey that question made me speechless,I keep thinking either I should tell her or not.

"Sunbae-nim..why you so in deep thought?"she worried.

"aniyo.."I shook my head.

"I can cook ,let's make breakfast!"she cheering.

"GET UPP!!"Ljoe voice all over the room.

Both of us starled and look at eachother,then smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 hour later..

"MORNING!!"Ricky greet __.

She just smile.

"urmm..You guys cooking,or cap hyung the one who cook?-" Chunji  came,

"I knew it, I knew it,I saw her with cap hyung that day..I mean she's the girl you walking with, right hyung?" Neil pop out.

err..Ahn Daneil..You .chincha.

"MWO?!"everyone look at him.

"are you telling me ,that  cap hyung's Girlfriend is..."Changjo coming out from the room.

Everyone in the death silent.

after 5 seconds everyone staring at me and __.

"good news, I'm going."Joe rolling his eyes and walk out .

everyone is really Blank,"You guys are dating?"Chunji frowned.

"stop it..go eat.I'll talk to Joe.."I ran out my apartment,and looking for Joe.

 

___'s Pov:

okey..why my mouth don't even move,why I'm freezing.

"Tell us something.."Ricky said,everyone here staring at me.

"er..er..I don't know what to tell you guy..umm..now palli eat..I-Im getting ready for school."

I walk away from them and get in cap's room.

 

Ljoe's POV:

Tell me something I don't know,WTH..I felt really mad.Why Cap mocking me with her but then he the one that dating with her!

"JOE! JOE!"I heard familiar voice calling me."YAHH! STOP!"

I just walking.."YAH PABOYAH she's MY SISTER!"

what ever either she is your mother ,your girlfriend or your sister..Like I..care,What? sister?Ibecome more walking slowly and stop.

"Her real name is Bang__.I won't dating with my own sister.."

I turn around,He walk toward me."haha..you brat.are you that really mad?"He push my head.

"I don't get it"I make poker face.

"let's eat breakfast I tell everyone about it,even she don't remember me.."cap's smile like he always do.

 

Changjo pov:

"so..The girl we been talking about is her-"My words stop as Cap and Joe hyung came back.

"where is __?"C.ap hyung run to us?

 

"she's in your room.."Neil answered.

Cap hyung walk to the room and walk in,

"Joe waeyo?you look so confuse?"Chunji hyung asking Joe hyung.

"Hyung why do you run out?"I ask him(Joe hyung)

"Bang ___..."He said that name over and over,Now we the one who confused.

___'s Pov:

"__-ah.."Cap-shii came in.

"cap -shii ottokae? should we said that we know eachother to them? should we reveal our friendship?"I keep walking around,If only I was the one that bring Juni home,mom won't mad.

"Bang __ calm down."

"sunbae ottokae?- what?,Bang__?"

"nae Bang __,Bang Minsoo..don't you even remember that?"

"why you changing my name?-"

"My little __-ah you all grown up.."he smiled.

 

"chakkaman~ what are you trying to say?"I keep frownning.

"I miss you to called me Minsoo oppa..ottokae~"He smiling his own.

'Minsoo oppa?" something keep cross my mind,a little boy who always smiles to me.patting my head.

"___-ah,bogoshipo...why don't you remember me?"He shake his head.

"I thought that Moon aunty will take care of you,I thought she'll nice with us..I should let you stay with me."

"M-Minsoo Oppa? You the one that a little boy that in my dream? a little boy that I use to call Oppa?"I frown,I keep remembering all my nightmare and sweet dream are actually a piece of my lost Memory.it's not even a dream.

"Nae."He smile to me with tear bursting in his eyes.

My tears falling.."OPPA! WAE!! why NOW you telling me!!"I run tu him and hugged him tightly.

"I want you to remember me but I don't want you to remember what we been through" he cracking while saying that.

"Minsoo oppa chincha~,You failed your grade to get in same class with me?"You chuckling while still tear falling to ur cheek.

 

"You really remember me?"He said with his sad face

"I'll always be your Lilttle __." I grined to him,He chuckle and patting my head.

Now I remember,Looking he smiles,remind me the lady that always cross in my dream,and  turn out she's my MOM..

Lately I been dreamed that She let out her last Breath infront of me and said,"Minsoo-ah,__-ah saranghae..",unclear situation.

 

_---

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YO!YO!

To my subbie ~ and reader~ Saranghae,Mian  I'm so sorry didn't  update for long..

 

Please drop your comment,How do you think so far~ XD LOVE you all THANKYOU!!TO all reader andSTAYED TUNE :3

 

©Ihatemygrandma

 

p.s sorry for the short cappie T-T