got ya baby~

L.Joe 's girl

l.joe pov:

"mom,i'm going."slammed the door and ran to c.a.p house.i'm arrived and all of them folded their arm with unhappy face."he.."smile innocently at them."yah! you're just the same you! huh!"chunji knock my head."aish."i want to punch him but c.a.p stop me and said "kaja."

we all walking so cooly,haha that teentop but everything ruined when we inside the school,i did heard "who's that short boy?" "he so short..why he with niel oppa?" "who's that little boy?" -.- how dare they called me short! i just looked down.

"joe!?"someone called my name.i looked up and there you go..-.- suzy.."joe!! oppa!?-"she stop her word when i just glared at her. "hehe ah..joe? when you came here?"she asked me."i dont wanna talk,right now.."i just walk passed her .

teentop follow me."joe? haha..are you kidding me? you just talked with beautiful girl i ever seen."niel said that."dont get fool by her face." i answered him.

"hey.. i think we at wrong way.."ricky stopped walking. "aish..huh"changjo sighed. CAP double his speed to teacher staff.we just follow him.

(arrived at staffroom)

they waiting outside."lee byunghun?urm you are in this class and here's your timetable."she gave me a paper.i just walked out."where's your class?"cap asked."urm here the paper"i let them take look.all of them looked at it."you got same clas with cap hyung!"neil said out loud."okey kaja."cap started walking.all of us go to our own class ,but me with cap.

 

(claasroom)

"dugu..ya?" "cap have new member?" "ah..he so handsome" "wait..he short.."they whispering eachother."joe..sit behind me there..urm.."he pointed out at the girl pretending to sleeping..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

moon__(you) pov:

you just came to class room.and not less in minute.cap's teentop (kingka) came in with someone.everyone attention at him.you looked at the guy he's so handsome.you stared at him,he stare you back..but then 'BLONDE HEAD!' isn't that he? you gulped.did he still remember me?-that in your head.You cover your lips and nose with ur hair.

"ottokae!?"--that in your head.you acted sleep ,put ur head on the desk. then you heard footstep approaching you.you can heard chair sound and you can felt someone sit beside you.you just close your eyes tightly.you stay in that position without move in inch..(you really want to move little but you afraid ..what if he still remember you?) 

"MORNING CLASS!"miss.dawn walked in."morning miss.."everyone greet her back,you sit still slowly while covering ur nose and lips with ur hair,you glance at 'blonde head'.he doesnt even notice it.hm..you let go ur hair.'maybe he is not him(l.joe)'--in your thought.you take a breath and took out ur note book behind ur back."you'll never run away from me.this time." you just freeze at what you doing as you heard him.

you turns to him.O.O he stare at you deeply! XC you ignored him then looked only at white board.Class done and it's break time,as usual you stayed in class alone but now..with L.joe..early..

"Joe? are you come with me?"Cap asked him.

"NO,i still have to copy that"he point the white board..there's no one in class since CAP left both of you..

'MIANHAEYO!!" you turns to LJoe,with your eyes close tightly..he slammed ur desk.and you surprised! "waeyo?wae?~"u pouted.

"Why you didnt come?"he stare at you,you guys sit next to each other ,You didnt dare to looked at him."LJOE shii..Y-you the o-one that not come..I was there 1 sharp~ arasoo~ "you rolling ur eyes..

ALL OF SUDDEN HE put BOTH of his hand on your both cheek and!!.....

 

 

my subbies,voter and reader or silent reader mianhaeyo~~i'm not update for long time~^^ sorry I'm busy..I trying my best to finish this story~ :DThanks for reading !