Ljoe?did she called him Ljoe?

L.Joe 's girl

Cap POV:

"___?"she looked at me with her big eye."ah..Cap-ah?haha..hee annyeong?..Ljoe shii..i'm going"she laugh awkwardly and let go her hand from Joe.then she walk quickly out of the class.she walked pass through me.then Joe just there like nothing happen.i just stare at him .He judt look away."Yah..you better explain something."i folded my arm. "what?hyung...there's nothing i need to explain."he carry his beg then walked towards me."mwo?hyung..haha yah..you never call me hyung.."

"hyung~ why you go back here?~"he folded his arm."well,i left my ipod here.."i walked to my desk and take my ipod ."okey ,i'm going."he ran away,before i could asked one question.-.-' that bastard..but something fishy about __and Joe...o.O did i misheard that___ called him LJOE?,ahh..i better asked ___. This boy i can't trust him..she might hurt __. huh...-.-'

Ljoe pov:

i ran as fast as i could,she might nearby...huh..i already at the gate,and Teentop standing there,i could see all there grumpy faces especially Changjo.."YAH Joe ahh! what taking you so long!! "Niel  yelling."Hyung.I'm hungry.."ricky pouting there.I just walk toward them."did you guys saw someone?walking here?"i asked them while looking around."yes,and it's Cap hyung.."chunji said."Cap hyung said he have musical lesson,where are you hyung?"ricky asked."He was at the class."CAP voice could be heard from our back."everyone turns around to face him."He was with-"i cutted cap word."OKEY!OKEY!i'm sorry i'm late.."i put my hands up.Cap just chuckle."okey ,i'm going..you guys go back home okey?dont messing around ..and also..my house ,YOU GUYS BETTER CLEAN EVERYTHING UP."he pointing at every one of us then go.

 

Chunji pov:

HUH...that girl Called him LJOEE..O.O (flash back) a girl running towards us,but actually to the gate,i do remember that girl,she the one that in Ljoe class,"chogi!!"i stopped her.She,stopped running and look at me  blushing."me?"she point herself."hyung?waeyo?"everyone look at me and then turns to the girl,cause we never talk with the others,cause we the cold kingka haha wutever XD ,i just ignore them."you are one of Cap and Joe 's class mate rite?"i asked her,well to make sure."urm..nae.."she looked down."Did you see Joe in the class"i asked her."um?Do you mean LJoe shii?"she asked me back,everyone of us looking eachother,as She said'Ljoe'."yeah..I mean him."i just acted cool."yup..i saw him..mind if i go first,i'm late.."she bowing at us and go away."Hyung?did she just said 'Ljoe'?"Neil with his surprised look."I didnt misheard,did I?"chanjo said...(end of flash back)

so here we are walking home,with silent state."i'm hungry."ricky broke the silent."me too"neil said."Joe you better cook for us and clean Cap hyung house,as punishment You're late.."i said."mwo?huh..Never going to happen.."he said coldly."Yah..why do you late then?"i asked him,everyone look at him,"yeah..why do you late?"Neil said."Okey..i'm just going to coo for you guys.And i'm not going to clean the house,you guys the one should clean it."he just look away."Assa!"ricky happy.Joe you ignoring our question..huh how they so closed together..he newly at school..I should ask cap hyung later.

moon___(you)pov:

I'm running to home,and i could see my mom standing outside with unhappy face."mianhaeyo.."i bowing."Yah..why are you late?you should take Juni home,She walking by herself,do you know that is dangerous!how many time,Ineed to tell you this!"she folded her arm.i just looked down."im sorry..",she just sighed."Umma..stop it."Juni grab You guys mom."go in change your cloth."your mom go in while Juni hold her hand.You walking in and go straight to your room.

 

sorry havent update,so here the short chappiee.. thank you for read it! and also the one that comment,i really Love to see comment,fell free to comment anything ^^