December 24, 2013

This Christmas, I give you my heart.

24/12/13

1:00 p.m


Kyungsoo looked at his phone. 2 hours before he meets JongIn. He shrugged, its weird, JongIn should be dating with Baekhyun tonight, why is JongIn asking Kyungsoo out? Kyungsoo sighed and sat by his window, looking outside. He hoped Chanyeol would've asked him out tonight, just like a month ago, like how they actually went on their so called date. 

Kyungsoo missed it, he turned his head and looked at the plush, jake. He stood up and picked up the plush, pressing it close to his chest. "Stupid stupid stupid Park Chanyeol, Tell me why the hell do I even like you?" Kyungsoo gritted his teeth, throwing himself on the bed, confused. "If he liked me he would've asked me out today right..?" Kyungsoo muttered, burring his face in the pillow, feeling sad and confused. 

He gulped his saliva and his lips, isn't christmas eve a night for couples to date? He shook his head a little, getting off the thought and got ready to go out. His phone vibrated, he immediately took his phone, hoping it was Chanyeol, but no it was just JongIn. "Meet at the park~" Kyungsoo pursed his lips in disappointed, throwing his phone on the bed and got ready.

 

2:55 p.m


Chanyeol held onto the flowers tightly, fixing his bow tie a little, feeling nervous as he breathed out. He stood by the fountain and waited for Kyungsoo to come. No JongIn and Baekhyun isn't with him. He was just using JongIn's phone to trick Kyungsoo here. Before this, Chanyeol had went to Joonmyeon's store.

Joonmyeon's store was a Flower shop. Well, He got that bouquet of 3 roses and two sunflowers, decorated with a few baby's breath there. Knowing that Kyungsoo actually loves Sunflowers, and 3 roses meant I love you, thats why he got that bouquet. He bit on his lips nervously and turned around as he heard footsteps coming towards him. 

"C-Chanyeol? What are you doing here? Wheres JongIn?" Kyungsoo looked around for JongIn. Chanyeol just kept quiet as he held the flower in front of Kyungsoo, a smile was fixed on his face. Kyungsoo's eyes were wide as he saw the bouquet of flowers, unbelieving what happened. "C-Chanyeol..." Kyungsoo looked up at Chanyeol with slightly teary eyes.

Chanyeol immediately pulled Kyungsoo into a hug and wiped his tears. "Hey Cry baby~" Chanyeol chuckled, the shorter's hair. "You stupid idiot.." Kyungsoo muttered, buring his head in Chanyeol's chest. "What did I do?" Chanyeol speaked, with a slight sign of innocence. Kyungsoo shook his head, pulling away from the hug and smiled, taking the bouquet of flowers from Chanyeol. 

"Thanks of these, they're beautiful." Kyungsoo smiled, as he looked at the bouquet, and leaned down to smell the flowers' scents. "You're welcome Soo." Chanyeol smiled, glad that Kyungsoo actually liked it, as they walked down the park. "Where are we going now?" Kyungsoo asked, looking around the park, then noticing the swing. 

"Oh I want to go for that!" Kyungsoo chuckled, running towards the swing. "Careful!" Chanyeol chuckled and run after Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo sat on the swing and laughed at Chanyeol, calling Chanyeol a slow poke, and Chanyeol pushed the blame onto the suit he's wearing. Kyungsoo just gave a mehrong and asked Chanyeol to push him. Chanyeol gladly obeyed, using some force to push Kyungsoo.

 

5:32 p.m 


They both joked around and soon two hours passed, both of them got slightly hungry due to the amount of energy they used earlier. "Lets go~" Chanyeol smiled, taking Kyungsoo's hands in his and walked to the restaurant down the road. A western restaurant. "Channie- this is expensive, we can go eat other things like burgers.." Kyungsoo nudged Chanyeol's arm, looking around the restaurant. 

Chanyeol just kept a smile, going to the seat which the waiter had brought them to. They were both given a set of menu and Kyungsoo widened his eyes at the pricing. "Channi-" He was cutted off. "Just choose whichever steaks you want I know you love them, now stop complaining." Chanyeol smiled, looking over the menu to see Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was speechless. "And don't you dare purposely choose the cheapest out of all. Choose whichever you want to eat." Chanyeol warned. 

Kyungsoo nodded, looking back at the menu. Everything costs so much here..Kyungsoo chose a Prime Tenderlion, and Chanyeol did the same, adding a beef stew for both to share. "A bottle of wine for the two?" The waiter asked, Chanyeol nodding a little.Smiling to the waitress. "Check on the List, My name's Park Chanyeol, thanks." The waitress bowed, 

"What was it?" Kyungsoo asked, looking at Chanyeol. "What thing?" Kyungsoo shrugged. "Nevermind... The waitress from before brought us the wine, pouring it in a bottle. "Sir the food is preparing now, please wait a moment as we do the things you requested." The waitress bowed again. 

After 4 minutes of drinking wine and talking, the food finally came. first the waitress placed Chanyeol's plate on the table. Kyungsoo waited for His food to be place on the table and as he did, he was suprised. Real surprised. Not that theres a different in the food they ordered its just...

 The plate's sides wrote a few words. "Will you be mine?" Chanyeol stood up, holding another plushie in his hands, A brown one this time, walking to Kyungsoo and kneeled down infront of him on one knee, with a necklace hanging around it, A incompleted heart necklace, with a 0.9 karat diamond, and the necklace was carved. "Chanyeol's". It read. 

Kyungsoo covered his face, which was blushing quite hard. "I-I-" Chanyeol looked into Kyungsoo's eyes, giving him a serious look, "Kyungsoo, will you be mine?" Chanyeol speaked, biting his lips, as he waited for the answer. Kyungsoo looked around and found some eyes staring at him. "Chanyeol, what are you doing, get up." 

Chanyeol shooked his head, and replied. "Not until you tell me the answer." Kyungsoo uncovered his mouth, and took the plushie and necklace from Chanyeol, and he put on the necklace. "Now you know the answer well.." Kyungsoo smiled, slightly still having a pink tint on his cheeks. 

Chanyeol hugged Kyungsoo immediately, pulling him in his arms. "I love you, Kyungsoo, I love you I love you." Kyungsoo chuckled, hugging back and rest his head on Chanyeol's chest. "I Love you too, Channie." Kyungsoo closed his eyes, smiling widely. 10 people came out of nowhere, clapping. Giving Kyungsoo a shock. "What the- When are you guys even here?" Chanyeol looked around and spotted their friends. Kyungsoo stared at Joonmyeon, who was looking at JongIn's way. 

"Well he knew you're going to confess today and he told us all, moreover...Did you forget whose restaurant this is?" Joonmyeon asked, looking at Tao, who is smirking. "That-" Kyungsoo pulled Chanyeol's collar a little and pulled Chanyeol down for a kiss on the lips, both of them hand their eyes closed and smiling in the kiss. 

"I love you, Park Chanyeol."