September 24, 2013

This Christmas, I give you my heart.

24/09/13

 

9:24 a.m


“Hello?” kyungsoo picked up his phone weakly. “Hey its jongin.” The other line said. “I know. What is it?” “Are you alright? You sounds pretty weak.” kyungsoo held his head and sigh, his dry lips before continuing "A little fever, but its alright-” Before he finish his sentence the other line was a mess. All Kyungsoo know that its JongIn and someone else on the lline, he isn't sure who though.

"What are you- I want to talk to- Hey give me” kyungsoo stratched his head in confussion, “Uhm .. Hello..?” He rolled a bit on his bed. “Kyungsoo its me,Chanyeol. I’m coming to your house.” And the phone disconnected before Kyungsoo can even say a word. “What is this?” Kyungsoo shook his head and put his phone back on the table next to his bed, too dizzy to think of anything and drive back to sleep.

 

 

10:21 a.m


Chanyeol knocked on kyungsoo’s house. Twice, thrice, four times but no one open the door. Chanyeol messed his hair in frustation and going to knock one more time but then a small figure opened the door with a half opened eyes. “I'm sorry, my parents are not home yet. You can come lat-” before he can finish his sentence, two strong arms suddenly locked him in a tight hug.

“Are you okay? Where do you feel hurt? How did you fall sick?” Kyungsoo’s cheeks flustered, as he kept quiet, not knowing what to do. “K-Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol looked down at him and notice the redness on Kyungsoo's cheek, and he realized what he is doing after. “Oh- i- i’m sorry.” He took his hands off Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo shook his head and smile.

Honestly, Kyungsoo never let anyone touch him much. Well who knows. "So how are you, Kyungsoo, everything okay? No one is here to take care of you?" Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo worriedly. "Chanyeol-" Chanyeol cut him off again. "Are you okay? I'll take care of you until your parents come home okay?" "Uhm Chany-" Chanyeol continued blabbering.

"Chanyeol." Kyungsoo placed his hands on Chanyeol's shoulder to catch Chanyeol's attention. "Its okay, I can take care of myself alright?" Chanyeol stared into Kyungsoo's eyes. "But-" Chanyeol lifted his arms, showing a thermal food container. "Whats... that?" Kyungsoo gave Chanyeol a curious look. "I made porridge for you since I suspected that you haven't had your breakfast..."

Chanyeol smiled, "so are you letting me in or what?" Kyungsoo nodded and smiled, stepping aside to let Chanyeol in, Kyungsoo walked rather weakly to the Dining table, well at least Chanyeol helped him to the Kitchen and let him sit down, before proceeding to prepare the porridge in a bowl for Kyungsoo.

"Whats the temperature?" Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo, who seems like he's consuming the porridge hungrily. "38.2 degree celcius, I'm fine, I just feel weak, coughing and running nose, too." Kyungsoo looked up and smile, signaling that he is alright."I see, it'll be fine if I'm here to take care of you right?" Chanyeol added, looking at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo was speechless. Of course he is. He just nodded slowly, well, truthfully he wants someone who is there to take care of him since he's sick, and he can't even do a thing but to lay on the bed the whole day, we all know, its boring just by doing that the whole day. Who wouldn't want a company on days like this?

Chanyeol smiled, as he watched the shorter eat. "Chanyeol-ah, you made this?" Kyungsoo looked up, his wide eyes are on once again. Chanyeol nodded, and continued. " Does it taste.. okay..?" He was scared, Baekhyun was the one who was teaching Chanyeol on how to cook it a few days ago, he didn't know he'll need to use the new skill he learnt that quickly.

"Its more than okay, It taste great actually." Kyungsoo nodded, adding a chuckle to it. Chanyeol smiled widely, knowing that Kyungsoo actually love what he had made, he definitely is happy. "Thanks, Soo, tell me if you want to eat it next time alright? I'll make it for you." Chanyeol reached out his hand and ruffled Kyungsoo's hair a little.

Which caused him to blush again. Who knows this guy actually blushes that easily? He bit his lower lips a little, hoping that his cheeks wouldn't get redder that it already is. "Have you consulted the doctor in anyways?" Chanyeol asked, not noticing the pink tint on Kyungsoo's cheek. A relief to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo nodded in reply, with a smile. "I'll wash the dishes-" Kyungsoo stood up and was stopped by Chanyeol immediately. "Rest, I'll do the dishes, you're not feeling well." Chanyeol tooked Kyungsoo's plate and washed it, leaving Kyungsoo sitting on the table and watch Chanyeol doing the dishes.

 

12:00 p.m


They both sat by the television, watching a movie this time. Iron man 3, is what they are actually watching. Chanyeol's favorite character out of all, plus Downey Jr. really suits the role of being Iron man. They kept silent as they watched the movie, until a part where Kyungsoo started to shiver. "C-Chanyeol, its... cold.." Kyungsoo hugged himself, shifting a little closer to Chanyeol, who immediately wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo, rubbing his arms a little with his big hands. 

"Do you want me to bring a blanket down for you and make something hot for you to drink?" Kyungsoo nodded in agreement, before Chanyeol's warmth was gone, as he went to Kyungsoo's room to get his blanket. Kyungsoo didnt really want  it actually. He wanted to be in Chanyeol's arms. He wants Chanyeol's warmth. 

Stop It Kyungsoo, stop it, he just thinks you as a friend, There is no way Chanyeol is going to like you, no way. He told himself, keeping himself warm by hugging his body. Kyungsoo felt a soft blanket was tugged around him, knowing that Chanyeol is there, soon, the pair of arms wrapped aroung Kyungsoo again. The warmth that he miss. 

"Its going to be Okay soo, its just a cold.. Its going to be okay.." Chanyeol whispered softly and gently,as he Kyungsoo's hair softly. Honestly, Chanyeol wants to wrap his arms around Kyungsoo right there, what if it caused the awkwardness once again that they both kept experiencing- But Kyungsoo is sick anyways. He got up and immediately went to the kitchen to get some hot drinks for Kyungsoo. 

But suprisingly, the moment he opened the drawer which are full of drinks that are to prepare hot, all of them are hot chocolate. Those must be Kyungsoo's. Chanyeol thought, grabbing a packet to make a hot chocolate for Kyungsoo.

 

3:22 p.m


Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes as he woke up, feeling a weight on his hand. What the hell is that wei-Kyungsoo stared at Chanyeol's face, who is having his eyes closed, and sleeping soundly beside Kyungsoo on the sofa. Kyungsoo then remembered after drinking a quater of the hot coffee, he fell asleep. Well, but he didn't know that Chanyeol was holding his hand tightly and watching over Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo then noticed, he doesn't feel sick anymore besides coughing and runny nose. He used his other hand to touch his forehead. No sign of fever. Kyungsoo smiled as he looked at the sleeping figure by his side, he used his free hand to on Chanyeol's hair unknowingly. Which didn't wake Chanyeol up afterall. 

After a few minutes, Chanyeol frowned a bit, Knowing that he's going to wake up soon, Kyungsoo pretended to be asleep. The taller rubbed his eyes and looked at Kyungsoo. "I know you're awake, your breathing isn't as peaceful when you're asleep." Chanyeol chuckled. Kyungsoo opened one of his eyes and looked and Chanyeol, closing it again after, pouting a little.

"No fun." Kyungsoo muttered, snatching his hand away from Chanyeol's. "Whatever.." Chanyeol chuckled, placing his hand over Kyungsoo's forehead. "Seems like I'm a good doctor, you don't have any fever anymore." He flashed a grin, proud of himself. "Go home, you're drunk." Kyungsoo laughed, using his index finger and pushed Chanyeol's forehead. 

The two joked around, and after they did, they kept in silent, but a smile is fixed on both of their faces. "Hey Chanyeol..." Kyungsoo muttered, staring at the ceiling. "Hmm?" He layed on the floor, looking up at the ceiling too. "Thank you.." Kyungsoo turned to Chanyeol and look at him. Chanyeol just replied with a smile on his face. 

 

He wants to spend all his day like this with Chanyeol.