July 24, 2013

This Christmas, I give you my heart.

24/07/2013. 

 

1:43 P.M


He put his laptop on his lap, turning it on. Chanyeol sighed. Even though it is 7 months more to Christmas, he does not want to spend his Christmas eve all alone again, while all of his friends have a date. Every one of his friends have a date. Of course they do.. Kris, he have Tao. Sehun have Luhan. All of his friend does. They all encouraged him to get one, too. He's turning 21 this year. 

No one wants to be alone on Christmas eve. Everyone goes out on the date with their love one. He doesn't want to be alone. He shook his head, looking on the screen of his laptop. He typed in the password to his facebook account. He looked through his notifications, accepted some friends, and lastly look through his wall. He let out another sigh, as his facebook wall is filled with his friend's photo with their boyfriends. 

Until a photo caught his eye. A guy, with big eyes and extremely cute looking face. 

"Kim JongIn and Kris Wu Commented on Do Kyungsoo's photo"

tumblr_mvp29x9rEs1qj9crso1_r63_500.png

He clicked on the post and looked at the comments. 

 

 

Kim JongIn 

" You're cute Kyungsoo yahhhh" about 1 hour ago

Do Kyungsoo

"Aniya I'm not! "  about 1 hour ago

Kris Wu 

"Its amazing how you're still single, soo.. " about 1 hour ago

Kim JongIn 

"I still remember I had a crush on you in highschool, haha!" about 1 hour ago

Do Kyungsoo 

" Yahh Kim JongIn I know thats a lie. And I'm just too short to get anyone, Kris." about 1 hour ago

Kris Wu

"yeah You're a shorty :-)" about 1 hour ago

Kim Jongin 

"And yes it is a lie~ Two Giants talking to a dwarf~ " about 1 hour ago

Do Kyungsoo

"I heyt u two, I m gonna whack you two with my pan :--) " about 1 hour ago

Kris Wu 

" wooooo I'm going to run bye-" about 1 hour ago

 

 

He immediately took his phone and called JongIn, well, his best friend since elementary school. Two rings until JongIn answered. " Whatssup? Someone found a date?" the person on the other line joked. "Well, you may say so... " he turned back to Kyungsoo's photo. "Why didn't you all mentioned about Kyungsoo to me before?" he clicked on Kyungsoo's name and looked through his photos. "You finally noticed him..." He heard JongIn chuckling through the phone. "At least you all should've introduced him to me as a friend to start off.. " Chanyeol mumbled, clicking throughout the conversation to look at Kyungsoo's photo. 

"Its not too late isn't it..? Well, now you know him.... In anyways, lets meet hyung, starbucks at 4:30pm " the other line cut off. Chanyeol shooked his head and shut off his laptop, placing it at the study table and look at the time, two hours before he meet JongIn. He took those times to prepare himself. Just a normal T-Shirt with bermudas, was what he wore. Showering and all he took just a while. Not forgetting to spray his favourite cologne everytime, Bleu de Channel, and he headed out just on time.

 

 

 

4:35 P.M


He reached earlier than JongIn. Weird that JongIn is never late. He ordered his all time favorite Mocha frappuchino topped with whipped cream and head to an empty 4 seater coffee table. He was using his phone for awhile, texting on where JongIn is. The moment he sent out the message, two pairs of leg stood in front of him. "I'm just right here, Park chanyeol." The guy grinned cheekily. His gaze directed to a guy right beside JongIn. 

That guy met Chanyeol's gaze, and smiled shyly. "Uhm well, this is Do Kyungsoo, Chanyeol. And Kyungsoo, This is Park Chanyeol. " JongIn introduced us to each other. "Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo." Chanyeol let out a smile immediately, taking Kyungsoo's outstretched hand to shake. "Nice to meet you too." He smiled widely. Those big eyes of Kyungsoo attracted Chanyeol. After they settled down and the other two had got their drink which Kyungsoo had trouble of ordering what he want, they began to start a conversation, slowly leading them closer to each other. 

They both know each other's birthday, what they like, and even shared jokes with each other. Also, knowing that Kyungsoo have never been to starbucks before, and especially, liking Starbuck's Vanilla frappuchino. After a while, JongIn made an excuse saying he's going for his dance class, Chanyeol ended up being alone with Kyungsoo. Things started to get a little awkward after JongIn left. "Well- Uhm.. Where do you live? I'll send you home since Its getting a little late..." Chanyeol mumbled out. "Just down the road... opposite the park." Kyungsoo smiled. They both walked towards Kyungsoo's house, pretty much silent for a while, before both of them starts off- "Well Kyungsoo- " "Well Chanyeol-" they both chuckled.

"You first. " Kyungsoo said. "uhm.. Nice to meet you today, I hope we can get closer in the future.. " Chanyeol gave a smile. Kyungsoo chuckled again and nodded. " Thats what I wanted to say too, adding a few words behind, actually. Want to exchange numbers?" Kyungsoo took out his phone and unlocked, turning it to the number pad. The taller man let out a grin and did the same. They both ended up having each other's number. The moment Kyungsoo entered his house, both of them started texting. 

 

 

6:54 p.m


Chanyeol just went home with a wide smile. The day was great. The moment he stepped into his house, JongIn and Baekhyun was in the living room, watching the television together. "So someone seems happy after meeting someone~" JongIn chirpped, looking at Chanyeol over the sofa. "Quit it, Kai." Chanyeol chuckled, while continue texting Kyungsoo. Chanyeol Seldom call JongIn by his nickname, unless he gets too happy. 

Baekhyun looked towards Chanyeol's direction too, and joined in the conversation. "Looks like my brother really fell in love~" Chanyeol plopped down on the couch next to the two, focusing on his phone. Baekhyun pouted. "Looks like this brother of mine is going to ignore me when he got a boyfriend..." JongIn shooked his head, joining in. "He's even going to ignore his best friend for life... " 

Chanyeol continued texting, ignoring the two complaining. Both Baekhyun and Kai exchanged an evil look and nodded, facing towards Chanyeol and started walking towards him. Finally catching Chanyeol's attention, both of them started to tickle Chanyeol. "Stop it! gosh both of you! STOP! HAHAHA" Chanyeol burst into tears and laughter, while the other two continued tackling him. "Apologize!" Baekhyun chuckled. "Stop! Hyung- KAI StoP! OKAY OKAY I am HAHAHA I AM SORRY-" he managed to say it through laughters. 

The tickling finally came to an end and the two guys smirked at Chanyeol, who was busily catching his breath. Just then, he looked at his hands, his phone was missing. Which is pretty obvious... His gaze diverted to the two who are chuckling at his phone. "You guys!" He let out a frown, knowing they will continue doing it. "Yeol's finally falling in loveeee~" Baekhyun sang, continued with the chuckling after.

"I knew you will notice him one day.. Goodluck, bro." JongIn patted on Chanyeol's back. They all sat together for dinner and then head back to the room after, while JongIn head back to his house. JongIn, well, he's just living right next to Chanyeol, well, its particularly because Chanyeol is his besf friend, together with another reason. Which Chanyeol is the only one who knows it. 

JongIn is in love with Baekhyun. Chanyeol pulled out his laptop once again. Now he's got a reason to add Kyungsoo on facebook. He smiled and clicked the button: "+1 Add friend." he then put his laptop aside, resting on the bed and staring at the ceiling. "I never knew this day would've come.." he closed his eyes, as he mumbled to himself. 

He had finally found someone. 


 

11:15 P.M


His recieved a message right in the middle of the night, on whatsapp actually. Which had caused him to wake up by the sound of ringing. He blinked a few times and reached for his phone, while rubbing his eyes.  

 Kyungsoo

online

 

 Chanyeol, I can't sleep...   11:15pm                                                                                         

                                                                                                       Whats wrong? Nightmares? kkk~     11: 17pm

Not really, but i feel rather happy instead.    11:17 pm                                                          

 

Then it struck Chanyeol. Was it because of meeting him? Does Kyungsoo shares the same feeling as what Chanyeol is feeling? Or is it that something else happened that made him happy? he shrugged and continued texting Kyungsoo. 

                                                                                                                                            Happy?~ 11:19 pm

Mmm! Because I met a new friend today!  11:19 pm                                                              

                                                                                                                            Ah~ Me? Haha~ 11:20 pm

               Of course its you, stupid 11:21 pm                                                                                  

                      The conversation then continued until Kyungsoo Fell asleep. Both of them had their smiled on their face. Kyungsoo, had a smile when he fell asleep, While Chanyeol just kept smiling throughout the whole night. He found someone who made him felt something like he have never felt before. Butterflies in their tummy, feeling happy just by talking to them, just by hearing that person's beautiful voice. It's just one thing he knew..

He's starting to like that someone. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Let me clarify since my girl said its a little bit too rush. Well, in here, Chanyeol had first sight of love. :) 

I hope you all like the first chapter!