August 24, 2013

This Christmas, I give you my heart.

24/08/13

 

3.48 p.m


He rolled around on the bed. "So bored...." Muttering to himself, not knowing what to do. He picked up his phone and looked at the time, groaning. "Its almost 4 p.m... What to do... JongIn's probably teaching his students on dancing. Baekhyun's out..." Kept muttering himself, knowing its not going to ease the boredem either. "Kris is probably on a date with Zitao-..." He stopped as he saw a name. He moved his thumb to press the button "Message Kyungsoo." 


Kyungsoo

online

                                                      Kyungsoo-ah, I'm bored.   3.51 p.m

Me too...  3:52 p.m                                                 

                                                        Do you want to hang out? 3:52 p.m

 Where? 3:52 p.m                                                       

                                                  Starbucks at 4:30 p.m?   3:53 p.m 

mmm sure, see you there ^^   3:53 p.m                                   


Chanyeol immediately got up and get ready to go out. After. Dressing up in a Normal grey graphic tee and a mustard colored bermuda shorts, and fixed his hair before heading out. He finally got to see Kyungsoo again after one week. Letting out a satisfied smile as he looked at the mirror, he headed out right after. 

 

 

4:28 p.m


He plopped down on a seat of two and waited for Kyungsoo to arrive. One week before, they had an outing with Joonmyeon, Kai, Baekhyun. Well, at least both of them are able to ask each other to hangout right now. To be honest, Chanyeol's pretty much excited to be able to meet Kyungsoo just like that. He admit, there's times he wanted to meet Kyungsoo but rather scared of the awkwardness since they weren't close. 

Due to that, Kai and Baekhyun kept organizing an outing for Chanyeol and Kyungsoo to bond, drawing them closer than before. Its surprising how close they had became just in one month. Knowing about each other, like how Kyungsoo actually loves sunflowers, and treat them as the most beautiful flower in the world, how much Kyungsoo actually loves Ice creams. 

Pretty much, they are able to hang out more right now. "Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo came into the store and waved to him, making the guy who was thinking of much things came back on earth. "Hey Soo!" He smiled and waved back, to Kyungsoo, as he made his way to Chanyeol. "You were staring into space just now, thinking of something?" The shorter chuckled. 

Chanyeol shook his head with a smile. "Not really, anyways, my treat for the day Soo~" He chirpped happily and walked to the counter. Kyungsoo grabbed his wrist to stop him. Which, pretty much made Chanyeol's heart flutter by Kyungsoo's touch. He kept in silent and listen to what Kyungsoo have to say. "No don't treat me I'll pay it, okay?" Kyungsoo smiled, as he shook the taller's arm a little. 

"No i-its fine, I'm the one who asked you to come out- I mean uh.. just stay seated, Its my treat." Chanyeol stuttered and immediately go to the counter once Kyungsoo let him go. That was close, he almost blushed, right there. Chanyeol placed his hand on top of his chest, feeling the heartbeat of his. It's fast. He never even felt this way before. Which, this is pretty much his first time. 

"Sir? Sir, may I take your order please? Sir?" The lady in her mid 20s at the counter called out, waving in front of Chanyeol. "Oh sorry, One Mocha Frappuchino Venti and another Vanilla Frappuchino Venti." She took his order, and continued. "Name?" She looked up at him again. "Chanyeol for mocha, Kyungsoo for Vanilla." He smiled, as the lady wrote their names on the cup. 

"With Whipped cream?" She looked up again, with a smile. Chanyeol replied with a nod, paying up for the drinks after, then taking the cup of drinks, that is topped with the whipped cream to the utensils counter. "Wow, someone have a date?" a deep voice talked, walking towards Chanyeol. "Hey Kris-" "Who is it?" Kris immediately asked, and chuckled. "Uhm.. Kyungsoo.." Chanyeol smiled. "That short guy? " Chanyeol nodded a little.

Kris then took off the cap of the Vanilla frappuchino, taking the flavored power by the counter and added it on top of the whipped cream. "You know him well, don't you?" Chanyeol looked at Kris. "Of course, he's the only great cook among us, and not to mention, a chocolate lover." Kris chuckled and place the cap back. "Go ahead, he's waiting for you." Kris walked to the counter to order for a drink. 

Chanyeol took both of the drinks and approach the table, placing it on the table for both of them, then sitting on the seat right opposite Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo immediately looked up, noticing the difference in his drink. "What did you add?" Showing his big eyes once again, as usual, the surprised Kyungsoo. "Try it." Chanyeol gave a smile, looking up at the counter and saw Kris watching them. Chanyeol frowned a bit, why is he even watching them anyways... "Its niceeeee!" Kyungsoo exclaimed happily and continued slurpping his drink. "Chocolate powder on top of the whipped cream, its nice!" Kyungsoo chuckled after. 

Chanyeol turned his attention back to Kyungsoo and chuckled along. "I heard you like chocolate... Why didn't you try the dark chocolate frappuchino here?" Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol. "I- Theres such thing here?" Chanyeol turned out to chuckle more. "Yes there is, silly. There's even white chocolate Frappuchino." He added, Kyungsoo looked surprised again, of course with those big eyes. 

"I'm so gonna order them next time!" Kyungsoo have a wide smile on his face after. After they talk about more drinks at starbucks, it lead to the other friends. "Actually who are you closest to?" Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo and asked him, picking up his mocha for a sip. "Joonmyeon of course." Kyungsoo nodded as he mentioned. "He knows me well, that I like sunflowers and all, He give me those everytime since, you know, he owns a flower shop." he mentioned, followed by a chuckle. 

"How about you, who is the closest to you?" Kyungsoo questioned Chanyeol. "JongIn, but its funny how he never mentioned you to me before, literally he didn't. " Chanyeol shrugged, but continued. "But in anyways at least we met! And Oh, JongIn and I are best friends since young." He smiled, warmingly. As Kyungsoo nodded understandingly. 

"I see, but it's weird that he didn't mention about you to me too.." A taller guy came towards us. "Ayo whatsup Guys~" He took the seat beside us. This . "Hey Kris! You're here? Wheres Zitao?" Kyungsoo sat up from his seat and looked around. "The restroom, and I just noticed that you guys are here, thats why I came over to greet." Kris let out a smile. 

"Kris gege!" Tao came to us, "Goodness at least tell me where you went, I was shocked and I thought you left me." Tao pouted, as Kris stood up and gave Tao a hug. Chanyeol saw the scene and actually hoped it's him and Kyungsoo. Well He really do hope so. "Kyungsoo? Chanyeol?" Tao looked at us with a curious look. "Are you two dating?" Tao widen his eyes a little after his little guess. 

Kyungsoo immediately stood up with his wide eyes, waving his hands frantically. "No no Tao you got the wrong idea, we are just hanging out really!" Chanyeol just sat there, a little disappointed by Kyungsoo's statement. "Ehhh?~ But you two look good together." Tao Chuckled softly, before Kris dragged him away. "Ahaa I'm sorry we're disturbing you two, see you guys soon!" 

Kyungsoo stared at the couple who are leaving and sat back down after. A moment of silence between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. "Well uh... That was awkward." Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled a little. Chanyeol just nodded in agreement. "Those two are weird I can say." Chanyeol laughed a little, Kyungsoo joined in then. 

 

6.12 p.m


"Do you want to come over my house for dinner?" Kyungsoo asked, as he stood up, putting his wallet and phone into his back pocket in his jeans. Chanyeol widened his eyes a bit in surprise, but agreed to it in anyways. Afterall, he don't have dinner at home, so he agreed. Chanyeol slid his things in the back pocket too, then leave starbucks with Kyungsoo after. "We should hang out more, really." Chanyeol started a conversation on the way. 

"Yeah, you can come to my house anytime, well as long as you drop me a text at whatsapp to make sure I'm home." Kyungsoo chuckled, Chanyeol knew they're getting closer, but of course, Kyungsoo doesn't seem to act the way that he is interested in Chanyeol or whatever. Its just a possibility. A very low possibility. Thats what Chanyeol can feel. 

"Alright I will, hey do you want to catch some movies sometimes?" Chanyeol asked, hoping for more between them. "Sure! I haven't watch a movie since forever!" Kyungsoo pouted. He's cute.. For what Chanyeol had thought after, maybe going out with Kyungsoo more may increase the possiblilty. Will Kyungsoo feel the same way as Chanyeol is feeling towards him, really? 

"Me too!" And they just continued talking about movies when they headed to Kyungsoo's house. Well he rather choose that than being awkward. In anyways they were both welcomed by Kyungsoo's mom's wide smile. "Mom, this is my friend, Chanyeol!" Chanyeol bowed as a form of respect, then introduced himself to Kyungsoo's mother. "Hello Chanyeol, and kids, I'll call you all when dinner is ready alright?" 

Chanyeol nodded together with Kyungsoo, and right there, Kyungsoo pulled Chanyeol to the living room to watch some Television show. They both just sat on the sofa as they the Tv. Gag show. Of course, both of them kept laughing hard over the show, which they didn't know how they ended up being near each other. Kyungsoo Looked up at the taller in his eyes and kept silent, not sure of what to do as he is being this close to Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol looked back in his eyes and felt his heart beat's getting faster. They're face are just an inch away. "Dinner is ready boys!" Kyungsoo's mom called out from the kitchen and Kyungsoo stood up, clearing his throat after. "Lets go for dinner, come on." Kyungsoo smiled, treating as nothing had just happened. Chanyeol just nodded and stood up along. Waiting for Kyungsoo to lead the way. 

 

 

7.09 p.m


"Woah~ ajjumoni! It smells nice!" Chanyeol complimented and with a wide smile as he took a seat around the dining table. "Eat up boys, Kyungsoo ah, appa's have extra work to do he'll be home later." Kyungsoo just kept in silent and nodded, as he started to eat after. Kyungsoo's mom kept talking about Kyungsoo and sometimes, Kyungsoo's embarassing moments, which caused his cheeks to get pretty pink. 

Sometimes he even stood up for himself and complained a little. "Oh you know what, when Kyungsoo's in kindergarten, his teachers kept telling me he treat a girl as his girlfriend, holding her hands in their clas-" Kyungsoo whined a little. "Eomma stop it!" Chanyeol mentioned that its cute and both Chanyeol and Ajjumoni laughed. Pretty much thats how the dinner goes by. 

"Chanyeol ah, you can drop by here sometimes if you want okay?" Ajjumoni patted on Chanyeol's head and chuckled a litle. Chanyeol nodded in reply and smiled, waving goodbye after. "Oh Chanyeol, when do you want to catch the movie?" Kyungsoo questioned. "Wednesday?" Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo took note of it. "Alright, text!" Kyungsoo smiled, after which Chanyeol left Kyungsoo's place. 

 

9.12 p.m


"Someone went to Soo's house hmm..?" A voice from the back muttered, the voice which Chanyeol recognizes immediately. "Yeah I did. His mom is friendly." JongIn looked at Chanyeol whom have a wide smile on his face. "Yeah She is, very friendly actually. " JongIn chuckled, walking beside Chanyeol. "So how's your day with Soo?" Chanyeol looked up at JongIn. "Pretty well, as much as I know,but theres a few times we feel awkward though.." Chanyeol scratched the back of his neck. 

"Its normal, development, Chanyeol, Development~" JongIn chirpped. "And You and Baekhyun... When are you planning to confess to my brother, JongIn?" Chanyeol brought it up. JongIn looked up at the sky. "Well, when the time comes..." JongIn sighed a little. "And when will the time be, JongIn? Hundred years later? You've been liking him for a long time, you should start showing a bit of hints..." Chanyeol shooked his head. 

"I'll try.." JongIn muttered, opening the door to Chanyeol's house. "Baekhyun ahhhhh ~" Both of the guys called out, knowing Baekhyun's home. 

Chanyeol knew Kyungsoo and him are drawing closer.