October 24, 2013

This Christmas, I give you my heart.

24/10/13

 

5:13p.m


Kyungsoo pressed on Chanyeol's name on his Iphone 5, hoping Chanyeol will pick the call up. It took three rings before Chanyeol picked up the phone. "Hello, Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo started off, pressing his lips together feeling a little nervous. "Hey Soo, Waddup?" the deeper voice said on the other line replied. "Uhm.." Kyungsoo scratched the back of his neck, and cleared his throat after. "Are you available tonight? I'm wondering if you want to join me and Jongin to dinner and Ice skating." Kyungsoo spoked.

There was a silence on the line for awhile, or maybe he can hear some whisperings which Kyungsoo can barely hear. On the other side, "What do I do? I don't know how to ice skate-" "Just go you stupid." JongIn commented. "uhm... Chanyeol...?" Chanyeol widened his eyes and went back to the conversation with Kyungsoo after. "Oh yeah sure, I'll join you guys tonight." Chanyeol smiled as he replied. 

"Alright see you there!" Kyungsoo hung up the phone.

 

 

6:53 p.m


"Table for 4 this way." The waitress lead the four to the table. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Kai and Chanyeol. They all took a seat and each were given a menu, placing their orders after, and wait for their food to arrive. "I'm so excited for later on!" Kyungsoo cheered, with a wide grin, Chanyeol just bit his lower lips, nervous filling him. 

The others talked about later, while Chanyeol kept quiet. Kyungsoo then noticed it, looked at Chanyeol. "C-Chanyeol are you okay?" Kyungsoo got a little worried. "Don't worry about him he just don't know how to Skate." Jongin laughed at Chanyeol, and got kicked by him under the table. "ouch...." JongIn groaned. "R-Really? I'm sorry Chanyeol-" Kyungsoo apologized, a little worried. 

"Its fine I want to try it again." Chanyeol smiled, just then the food arrived and all of them started to dig in. After somewhat 20 minutes passed, all of them Baekhyun decided to treat us the meal and they all headed to the Ice skating rink after. 

Chanyeol put on the shoes and gulped his saliva, he always fails at this. Baekhyun reached his hand for Chanyeol, letting Chanyeol hold his hand to help him stand. "Come on, I know you can't skate." Baekhyun laughed. Chanyeol always gets teasings from them because of not knowing how to ice skate. JongIn and Kyungsoo go to Chanyeol. 

"Me and Baekhyun got to leave early later because Kris needs us to do something." JongIn said. Wait since when did .."Oh alright then.." Kyungsoo nodded and smile, showing that he doesn't mind. Chanyeol eyed Baekhyun and noticed him winking. They made it up. Chanyeol stood up slowly, but lost balance and fell on his after. 

A round of laughter was heard. He can't even stand up by his own? Kyungsoo was the one who chuckle softly, but lend a hand. Chanyeol tooked it and flushed a little. "So.. What time do you guys need to leave?" Kyungsoo asked the two, who was planning to leave earlier. "8:15 P.m and we have to leave, you know, Kris got a bad temper..." Baekhyun shook his head, as he started to skate around a little. 

Kyungsoo was skating together with the other two, but his attention then lead to the missing person. He was using his hand clunching onto the railing tightly, afraid to fall. Kyungsoo sigh and shook head, skating towards Chanyeol after. "Are you that scared?" Chanyeol seems to be surpised by the voice, then turned to Kyungsoo, shaking his head.

He is denying the fact that he's scared after all. "Look at your knuckles, all white~" Kyungsoo teased, chuckling a little. "I- fine I am scared..." Chanyeol gave up, he shouldn't have agreed to join him. A hand then wrapped around his, surprised by the sudden skinship, and looked at the hand. "Come on I'll teach you~" Kyungsoo chirpped, tugging on Chanyeol's hand a little. "Let go of the railing, come on Chicken." He continued teasing. 

"Oh shut up! Who are you calling a chicken?!" Chanyeol protested, and chuckled along, letting go of the railing slowly, trying to balance on  the two thin blades. "Don't worry, I'm holding you, you wont fall." Kyungsoo reassured with a gentle smile, looking into Chanyeol's eyes. Chanyeol nodded slowly. "try to balance first, its the most important thing." Kyungsoo added, looking and Chanyeol's feet. "Don't bend in your knees, keep it straight." 

Chanyeol listened to it attentively, and followed as instructed. Baekhyun and Kai slowly sneaked away, turning back to watch the two a little. "They really suit each other well." Baekhyun commented, as they watch them from a corner. "Mmmm.. " JongIn agreed, smiling. Their little plan succeeded. Now Baekhyun and JongIn have time to spend time on their own too.

"Okay don't be scared I'm going to let go my hands right now.." Kyungsoo slowly let go his hand. Chanyeol kept in balance for quite awhile before losing it. A warm arms caught him. Funny how a small figure can actually hold onto a huge figure. Chanyeol closed his eyes a little, hoping to stay like this forever, but to his disappointment, Kyungsoo pulled away, clearing his throat. "Uhm.. Are you okay?" Chanyeol nodded, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm fine, I just need more practice." Kyungsoo just stared at Chanyeol. "What..?" Chanyeol stared back curiously. "You're balancing..." Kyungsoo noticed. Chanyeol looked around him, no supports or anything, Chanyeol is really balancing on himself. Kyungsoo smiled, turning behind to find the other two to tell them the good news.

They were no where to be found. "I guess they left.." Kyungsoo muttered, but hold onto Chanyeol's hand again. Now let me teach you how to skate!" Kyungsoo grinned widely. Pulling Chanyeol softly as he skates, "Move your legs Chanyeol..." Kyungsoo guided, as Chanyeol was having the hang of it, Kyungsoo slowly let go.

"No don't let go soo." Chanyeol grabbed Kyungsoo immediately by his shirt, which caused Kyungsoo to slide near Chanyeol. Right at that moment, they both were silent. It was as if everything in the world stops. They stared into each other's eyes for quite awhile before noticing what is happening. "I Uhm... I'm sorry Soo.. I was afraid that I'll fall.." Chanyeol scratched the back of his neck and looked everywhere besides Kyungsoo.

"No Its, i guess fine... In anyways, come on try again!" Kyungsoo smiled, a little red tint is on his cheeks. Chanyeol nodded, of course, tried again. "I.... I can do it..." Chanyeol muttered, and manage to skate a little at first, before almost falling again, Luckily he reached out for a railing. "Are you okay?" Kyungsoo skated towards Chanyeol.

Nodding in reply, then Kyungsoo looked at the time." I think it is best we go home right now, its getting late..." Kyungsoo muttered, looking at the surrounding. "Awhile more, I want to learn how to skate." Chanyeol smiled, standing up and try once again. Kyungsoo was surprised at the Chanyeol who have full of determination.

He smiled, as he watch Chanyeol skating slowly, and soon it became a little faster. "Soo, soo!" Chanyeol called out, as he turned to Kyungsoo and skating towards him. "I know how to skate now!" Chanyeol grinned widely as he hugged Kyungsoo around his arms. Kyungsoo was speechless, but smiled in the end.

 

9:52 p.m


"Lets go grab some hot chocolate! My treat since you teach me how to Ice skate!" Chanyeol chuckled, skipping a little. Kyungsoo nodded in reply. To Chanyeol, Its really a good thing to at least know how to skate. Moreover, Kyungsoo was the one who teached him. Who wouldn't like it if the person they like actually taught them how to skate? 

Kyungsoo was glad to know that Chanyeol is actually happy of waht he had learnt. Although Kyungsoo does sound a little down, which is because of thinking things like Chanyeol is actually happy because he learnt how to ice skate, but not how Chanyeol and Kyungsoo spent time today. He let out a soft sigh, hoping no one would hear it, but pretended to smile, as Chanyeol continued blabbering. 

"Soo-ah?" Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo, as he noticed the silence. Kyungsoo looked and Chanyeol and smiled, "Lets go get hot chocolate!" Kyungsoo pulled Chanyeol into the coffee shop with a wide grin, trying to forget what he was thinking about earlier. 

Kyungsoo is falling for Chanyeol..