November 24,2013

This Christmas, I give you my heart.

24/11/13

 

2.13 p.m


One more month to Christmas. Will he be able to win Kyungsoo's heart? Make Kyungsoo his? Chanyeol thought deeply, as he his dry lips. Its been 5 months since they knew each other, yet still feeling awkward around, whenever they shared skinship. Why is this so? Should he ask him out today? For a movie maybe.. 

He picked up his phone, call or not to call Kyungsoo? A hand then pressed onto his phone on Kyungsoo's name, making a call. Chanyeol looked up and saw Baekhyun's smirk, who walked away right after tapping on the name. "Hello?" Kyungsoo answered the phone just in two rings. "Hey Kyungsoo, uh.. I was wondering... Do you want to catch a movie?" Chanyeol scratched the back of his neck nervously. 

"Sure, how about a midnight movie?" Kyungsoo exclaimed. "I haven't catch a midnight movie before!" Chanyeol smiled, a midnight movie, good idea. "Sure! Want to have a dinner together and walk around the mall before the movie?" Chanyeol asked through the phone. "Oh yeah sure! 6:50 at the mall! See you later Channie!" Chanyeol can hear Kyungsoo giggling over the phone and the line went off. 

Channie... What a cute nickname. Chanyeol's wide smile was fixed, as he headed downstairs to where Baekhyun is. "So someone successfully asked Kyungsoo out." Baekhyun commented, as Chanyeol plopped down on a seat next to Baekhyun, who is watching a drama. "Yeah, pretty much of it." Chanyeol grinned, and joined in watching the show. 

 

6:51 p.m 


Chanyeol looked at his watch on his wrist, then someone tapped on his shoulder. "Kyun-" He turned around and found a girl instead, "Hey umm.. " She pursed hers lips, feeling nervous. "M-May I have your numb-" An arm then linked around with his. "Channieee~ Where are we going to eat?" That familiar voice said, as Kyungsoo smiled, looking at Chanyeol. 

"Kyungs-" Chanyeol was shocked by the sudden, linking arms thing, but whats more he was then pulled into a hug. "I miss you, Channie.." Kyungsoo then saw the girl who was trying to get Chanyeol's number running away. He then release the hug. "There, the girl is gone." Kyungsoo winked, adding a chuckle after. How much Chanyeol wants that acting to be real. 

"You shocked me, I thought you went crazy soo." Chanyeol joked, walking towards the Korean Bbq store with kyungsoo. "Like this?" Kyungsoo grabbed Chanyeol's arm again. Is Kyungsoo teasing Chanyeol and playing with his heart or what? "Kyungsoo what are you doing? " Chanyeol chuckled along, but didn't pull away his arms. 

"Joking around with you, dumb ." Kyungsoo let go and laughed, walking towards it. "You sure look great, girls are eyeing your way. " Kyungsoo noticed, nodding and chuckling. "But I'm not interested in them." Chanyeol smiled, requesting for a seat for two after. "Then you're interested in guys?" Kyungsoo questioned. "Perhaps." 

 

7:49 p.m

 


Chanyeol treated Kyungsoo the meal, and both went to shopping after. "Thanks, Chanyeol." Kyungsoo smiled, as they were walking into the converse store. "Hey Soo.. um, I know its weird but, can you continue calling me Channie?" Chanyeol bit his lips nervously, hoping for a yes. "Channie? Oh yeah sure, of course! " Kyungsoo chuckled. 

Chanyeol went browsing on the shoes and shirts. "Channie!" Kyungsoo ran to Chanyeol, showing him a pair of  Black and Cream colored converse on his shoes. "Does this look good on me?" Kyungsoo pointed at the shoe on his feet, Chanyeol examined it and nodded, agreeing. "It does look good on you, Do you like it?" Chanyeol asked. The shorter nodded excitedly. "I'm going to buy it!" Chanyeol smiled, nodding. 

After Kyungsoo bought the shoe, They went pass an arcade. "Channie, look!" Kyungsoo saw a toy grabbing machine, with a Cat plush as the prize. Chanyeol knows, Kyungsoo actually love cats, A lot. Chanyeol immediately turned in and put a coin in, trying to get the cat plush. He bit his lips and focused, trying to grab the toy. 

"Channie you can do it." Kyungsoo watched the game, hoping that Chanyeol will get the plush. "Damn it!" Chanyeol cursed, as he failed the first attempt. He was unsatisfied he couldn't get that plush for the person he likes. "Chanyeol its fi-" Kyungsoo wanted to say, but another coin was dropped inside the machine, as Chanyeol tried to get the plush again. 

And again. On the fourth try- "Channie lets go alread-" The toy dropped into the prize hole, as Kyungsoo widened his eyes on the sucess. "Got it!" Chanyeol grinned, as he took the prize and hand it over to Kyungsoo. "Here is your plush!" Chanyeol smiled. "Come on lets get the movie ticket!" Kyungsoo was surprised, as Chanyeol hold his hand. 

But in either way, he didn't pull his hand away from the taller, but let him hold. "2 tickets for Catching fire, 9:20 p.m" Chanyeol smiled, as he was buying the ticket. "Couple seat?" Chanyeol opened his mouth, wanted to reject it, before stopping by Kyungsoo. "Yes please. " being a little shocked by Kyungsoo, but then he added. 

"I just feel cold in the cinema, so.. " Kyungsoo nodded. Chanyeol was hoping for other answers, though. In either way, Chanyeol payed for the tickets and popcorn, drinks too. As they enter the cinema, they looked for their seats and headed towards it, as they settled down the movie was right about to start, and Kyungsoo immediately took Chanyeol's hand to put it over his shoulder, and he snuggled closer. "Feeling cold already?" Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo. and Kyungsoo replied with a nod. 

They both then focus on the wide screen, which is showing the movie. Throughout the movie, Chanyeol's heart was beating fast. He never knew he would have a chance to hold Kyungsoo this close. It seems like a date to him, unluckily, it wasn't. He really wishes to have Kyungsoo as his. Is that even possible? Is Kyungsoo interested in guys even? Or Is Kyungsoo interested in Chanyeol even? 

He looked at the smaller sized guy, who is hugging the plush tightly, focusing on the movie. "Channie.." Kyungsoo muttered, as Chanyeol bent down a little to hear what the smaller have to say. "Why are you staring at me?" Kyungsoo turned to Chanyeol, his lips brushing on the other's face a little. The taller blushed a bit. 

"I was just hoping you're fine since you're feeling cold." Chanyeol lied, focusing on the movie. Kyungsoo then muttered softly, soft enough that Chanyeol can't even hear a thing. "I feel warm because of you wrapping your arms around me, idiot." watching the movie again. As the movie ended, Chanyeol stood up and stretched., as Kyungsoo missed the warmth of Chanyeol right after he let go. Its already 11:50 p.m, Chanyeol Insisted to send Kyungsoo back home. 

"Chanyeol it-" "Channie." Chanyeol corrected Kyungsoo. "Lets go." With out even giving a chance for Kyungsoo to fight back, Chanyeol immediately held Kyungsoo's hand and dragged him out of the cinema and mall. "So.. Do you like it?" Chanyeol asked, as he look at Kyungsoo pinching the Cat's nose. Kyungsoo nodded, smiling. "What should we name him?" Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol.

"We?" Chanyeol continue looking at Kyungsoo. "Uhm... Yeah, you caught him for me, so We should name him together. " Kyungsoo smiled, passing Chanyeol the plush. "How about Joseph?" Chanyeol chuckled, holding the plush and smile. "Too human-ish! Another!" Kyungsoo rejected. After saying a few names out, they finally decided. 

"Jake?" Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo, who widened his eyes, looking back at Chanyeol. "Thats a perfect name! Jake it is!" Kyungsoo immediately took the plush from Chanyeol, hugging it. "Mama Kyungsoo like the name Jake!" Kyungsoo laughed along with Chanyeol. "Does Channie like the name too~?" he turned the plushie to face Chanyeol. "I love it~" both of them chuckled, after walking back to Kyungsoo's home, Chanyeol waved to Kyungsoo and walked back home. 

12:35 a.m


"So... How's your date?" JongIn looked up from the Television. "Not a date yet, but well I can consider as one. The best day of my life, I suppose." Chanyeol smiled, walking over. JongIn then look on his lap, Weird. 

Chanyeol found it slightly suspicious, before approaching JongIn, then found Baekhyun asleep on Jongin's Lap. "We were waiting for you to come back, but he fell asleep." JongIn chuckled, as he Baekhyun's hair. "Waiting for me? Why?" Chanyeol stared at JongIn for a good answer. "We'll tell you when he's awake, of course, we need to tell it together with-" Baekhyun flinched and frowned a little, before getting up. 

"Shut up you guys are nois- " Baekhyun's eyes shot open and sat up, looking at both JongIn and Chanyeol. "I'm sorry I fell asleep!" Baekhyun covered his face in embarassment. "No don't be, you must be tired, Hyung, I guess I'm too late..." Chanyeol scratced the back of his neck, as he took a seat. Baekhyun and JongIn looked at each other and nodded, their hands then held each others. 

"We're official, Yeol.." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with a wide smile. Chanyeol stared at the couple, whose hands are linked. Chanyeol widened his eyes bit by bit. "Are you two serious?" Chanyeol asked, surprised. "What?" JongIn tilted his head. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god. Pinch me." Chanyeol reached his hand out. 

JongIn used his free hand and pinch Chanyeol. "Ouch! What the hell this feeling is good!" Chanyeol grinned widely and hugged both of them. "Goodnessssss I'm so happy for you guys, finally you both confessed to each other!" Chanyeol smiled widely, swaying the couple side to side. "Hyung- its tigh-t" JongIn mumbled, causing Chanyeol to release the hug. 

"See honey, I told you its alright.." Baekhyun smiled widely, tip-toeing and place a kiss on JongIn's lips. Chanyeol immediately went up, calling Kyungsoo to tell him the great news. But theres something inside Chanyeol's mind.. 

He wants him and Kyungsoo to be offical, too...