Remember? (Prologue)

Subway No. 8 (ON HOLD)

11th July 2014. 10:01AM

Seol Mi's eyes flickered as she struggled to wake up. It's normal though, to have difficulties waking up.

Soonyoung was asleep by her bed side, but not as peacefully.

Nightmares roaming in his head, about death, heart breaks and to never see the person he truly loves ever again.

Seol Mi opened her eyes fully, to see Soonyoung clutching her skinny hand tight, like he's afraid that she will slip out of his reach.

She shook him, too weak to use too much force. 

"Soonyoung ah." She called for him.

Like how he once promised her that "whenever you call for me, I'll always be there.", he woke up with a start. Seeing that she isn't taken away by death, yet, he hugged her.

"Soonyoung it's almost time." She whispered as she smoothened his messy hair.

"No." He didn't, he couldn't and he wouldn't leave her side. 

"Soonyoung, I know my time is almost up." She touched his cheek and smiled.

Soonyoung never knew how she could still smile even when she's dying. Nevertheless, to him, her smile was still breath taking and soothing. He almost believed that everything is alright, nothing is going to happen.

But no, Soonyoung knew she's going to breathe her last breath anytime now. He knows fairly well because he's her doctor. Her pulse was weakening. It's obvious that she's finding it hard to breathe. 

"Remember how we met?" She asked, taking a deep breath

Dragging Soonyoung from his grief, he recalled, back in 2012, that was when his life took a complete turn.

2012, was when he first met his angel smiling upon him, the love of his life, his everything, Kim Seol Mi.


“I wore your promise on my finger for one year
I'll wear your name on my heart til I die
Because you were my boy, you were my only boy forever.” 
― 
Coco J. Ginger


{A/N}

So here's the prologue! You guys have an idea what's happening right? :)

I hope you like it so far (although it's only up until the prologue) but I'll work hard!

Thank you for the subscription erin_angel5623babymelody07

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement erin_angel5623! It truly touched me heh. I never thought I'll have subscribers at such early stage tbh ^^ It means a lot!  :)

Please do comment and subscribe if you like my story or if you have some thoughts about my story! :D

-shunandseokie