Idol?

Living with Boyfriend and my Baby
It was Saturday and I knew that probably wasn't good news for me and Kimmy. Not in that way but we were gonna be alone.
Me and Kimmy sat in the living room eating cereal watching some kid show. And donghyun joined us. 
"So what's the plan for today oppa?" I asked him. 
"Well we have to go practice at the studio, if you want you are welcomed. We leave at 12." He said getting up 
"Arraso." It was almost 10. I waited for Kimmy to finish her food and when she was done I took her to get ready. We finished getting ready at around 11 30. I threw her diaper bag over my shoulder and waited for boyfriend to come down. minutes later Donghyun had rounded them together and we walked out the door. I put Kimmy in her car seat and sat next to her. On the other side of her youngmin sat down but she made a face.
"No no Appa Appa!" She cried out. 
"Kimmy!" I scolded her. She began to get more fussy. I sighed "minwoo do you mind?" He shook his head and smiled big.
Him and youngmin switched spots. 
"Mianhae for her youngmin" I told him he laughed."ani it's okay" 
Kimmy began giggling as minwoo played with her. This really worries me. She's gonna get closer with him and that's not her dad. I looked out the window and I guess I sighed a little to loud. 
"You okay Lucy?" Donghyun asked
"Hm? I'm fine," I lied a few minutes later we arrived and walked into the building. 
"Hello boys" a guy said that looks in his thirties told them. I stood behind them awkwardly carrying Kimmy. 
"Oh and whose this " he asked looking at me.
"This is Lucy my younger cousin, Lucy this is starships CEO " donghyun said.
"Pleasure to meet you" he said 
"As to you" I smiled at him as he looked at me  I began to feel a little uncomfortable. 
" have you ever considered being an idol Lucy?" He asked me. I looked at him shocked did he not see me carrying my daughter?
"I can't say that I have sir" I looked at all the boys they smiled big.
"Well incase you do, have Donghyun contact me. You have a face of an idol" and with that he left.
"Woah! Lucy become and idol!" Jeongmin beamed. I was confused at what just happened.
"I can't" I said as Donghyun lead us to the dance studio. 
"Why not?" Youngmin pouted.
"I have a kid. What kind of publicity will that have on me and her?" I said
"Well you could always say what happened to you?" Hyunseong suggested. 
" id rather people not get in my business" I said
"Arraso, leave Lucy alone. If she chooses to she will" donghyun said.
"Thank you oppa" I said as he stretched. 
I sat with Kimmy in between my legs Indian style on the floor. The boys stretched and talked about their upcoming performance. They danced three songs then took a break. Donghyun pointed out some mistakes and they were too redo them. Kimmy would jump and clap. She got up from my legs and ran to minwoo. He began spinning her around in circles. And she would giggle.
"Dongsaeng?" Donghyun said to me I faced him..
"Ne?" 
"Can you go to the break room and get some water?" He asked me I nodded. 
"I'll go with her" Kwangmin said. I left Kimmy with her "Appa" and kwangmin led me to the break room. "So how do you like Seoul so far?" He asked
"It's okay, I mean I've only had one rough day but it'll be okay." I told him.
"Lucy," he started. I looked at him waiting for him to continue. 
He looked at me with gentle eyes and then trapped me against a wall.
"Kwangmin.. What are you doing?" I asked him he leaned in.
"Kwangmin please stop!" I stood there frozen I was scared. He was getting closer, this isn't right. Before I knew it i connected my hand to his cheek.
"Oppa I'm sorry!" I said putting my hands to my face shocked.
"I-i-i " I stuttered.
"Lucy I'm so sorry. Jebal, forgive me? "
" what just happened?" I said so confused. 
"It's just that when I met you I felt like I needed to make you mine Lucy. You're beautiful, you're personality is just wow." I blushed.
"Kwangmin we barely met" I said 
"I know I know, but I want to get to know you better to the point that you feel the same way as I do." He said holding my hands. 
"Wait so getting to know me better means trying to kiss me?!" I scoffed.
"I don't know what got into me, you make me crazy" he said I blushed even more. I snatched my hands away.
"Well don't do that! It makes me uncomfortable with the whole thing." He nodded understandingly.
"Mianhae Lucy " he hung his head down.
"It's okay, " I mumbled . We got to the break room and got the 6 waters we didn't say anything to each other on the way back.
"Umma!" Kimmy dragged me across the room. She made me wait there and pointed to the stereo. She looked at Donghyun.
"Apia tapa oh ya ee" she babbled as she pointed to the stereo. 
"She wants you to turn it on" I translated. Donghyun nodded understandingly and turned it on.
Their debut song came on and Kimmy came back to me.
"Umma aga na ami!" I didn't know what she meant this time. Then she got into a crouch position and moved side to side.
"She's dancing" hyunseong giggled. I smiled. I walked away to sit and watch but she dragged me back.
"Kimmy" I groaned. "She wants you to dance" minwoo chimed
"I can see that but I don't dance." I told them.
"Umma! " she growled at me and stomped her foot. 
"Arraso," I walked to the stereo and changed the song. 
"If I'm gonna dance I might as well dance to a song that I know." I played  girls day's oh my god.
"I picked up how to dance this when Kimmy would be asleep." I told them. I danced the song as Kimmy joined me during the oh my god, oh my god, oh my god god. She was giggling and laughing, this had to be the most I've seen her this happy. 
As the song finished I picked her up and twirled her as she laughed. The boys began clapping. When they finished someone else continued clapping as they entered the room.
"Lucy!" The CEO walked in chimed. 
"Uhm yes sir? " I said a little worried he might yell at me for distracting the boys.
"That was fantastic! Did you learn that dance all on your own?" He asked I nodded shyly. 
"You have to consider to be an idol Lucy!" He said I sighed relieved.
"Sir I really can't be an idol." He frowned.
"Why not?" 
"I have a daughter, and I'm only 16, don't you think that'll be bad publicity?"I asked trying to talk my way out of it. He shook his head
"Ani ! If anything people would be more interested in you! You can dance, you're gorgeous, I hope you can sing, and the fact that you're a great mother you'll be a hit!" I bit my lip in frustration. Isn't this showcasing nut daughter.
"I'll think about really, " I told him 
He smiled big.
"I really do hope you join the starship family!" He said as he left the room. 
I have a lot of thinking to do.
The boys finished up and we went home. It was time for kimmys nap and she fell asleep.
"Lucy these are the papers our CEO wanted me to give you, it tells you the information." Donghyun said handing me papers. The boys gathered around me as I read through them. I set them down and looked at the tv. I could feel their eyes burning through my skull.
"What?" I asked irritated.
"Well?" They all said.
"I'll think about it." I said going to my room.
I closed my door and looked at Kimmy. I walked outside on my balcony thing. I closed the door and sat on a chair. 
I should probably take the job, a jobs a job, I need one to support me and Kimmy. I can't live off donghyun forever. I sighed, I'll do it. 
*** 
"Youngmin where are we going?" I asked him as he dragged me outside the house with a blindfold over my eyes. "Where's Kimmy" I said 
"I don't like being blindfolded" I continued
"Lucy can you stop babbling!?" He said "Kimmy is fine Donghyun and hyunseong are watching her and it's a surprise " 
" I hate surprises " I said bluntly.
"Chill Lucy arraso? We're almost there." 
I've been living with boyfriend for almost a month and I've become close with each of them. I haven't yet taken the job at starship since I wanted to improve some skills. I also haven't told the boys either. Sunny hasn't been bothering me since my anxiety attack so I've been on edge lately.
"We're here !" He chimed I took my blindfold off to reveal a picnic at the park. 
"Uhm what is all of this?" I asked rubbing my neck awkwardly
"A picnic silly " he said as he sat down.
"Join me" I sat down with him 
"What's this for" I asked as he began taking out sandwiches and juice pouches.
"Aw, we should've brought Kimmy she loves juice pouches," I smiled youngmin smiled as well.
"So whats this for for real?"  I asked him.
"Well I just thought that maybe we could spend some more time together" he said
"Don't be silly oppa, I spend time with you at the house," I said
"I meant alone" he said 
"Oh"  he handed me a sandwich
"So Lucy, have you decided on becoming and idol?" I looked at him
"This is why you took me out here huh?" I said
"Bwoh? Ani!" He said 
"Well guess what I'm not tellin ya" I said
"Oh c'mon Lucy ! It's been a month you still haven't decided?"
"Maybe I have maybe I haven't" I shrugged he pouted at me
"I'll make you tell me!" He began tickling me on my sides
"Youngmin haha stop ha!" I pushed him away and jumped up on my feet and ran. I dodged behind a slide looking for him I couldn't see him anymore I sighed relieved I lost him. 
"BOO! " I jumped and screamed. I fell to the floor covering my face. "Please don't hurt me!" 
"Hey Lucy calm down it's me. " youngmin said lifting me up. He pulled me into a hug
"Mianhae Lucy " I pushed him away.
"Don't do that again! You scared the hell outta me!" I said 
"I know I'm sorry, " I pulled him in for a hug, "I'm just glad it was you" he hugged me back and I let go. I hate that the whole thing gets to me.  I let go and we walked back to the picnic. We finished our lunch and he packed everything up. We talked for a little about school and Kimmy. He was so interested in her it was cute. 
"I had fun today oppa thank you, " I said he nodded and smiled we walked home almost quiet and he slipped his hand into mine. I didn't want to be rude and snatch it back so I let it be. I've never actually held hands with a guy before. This gives me a good feeling. 
________________
hello! Sorry it's taking me a while to update I'm doing the best that I can since I am updating by phone so bare with me! 
Anyway im so freaked guys! The Chicago tickets go on sale today and my brother says I have to wait until my birthday to buy them and that's on the 19th the thing is I want vvip tickets and I'm afriad they'll be sold out! I HAVE TO MEET THEM! I know it would be an honor just to see them in concert but honestly they saved my life. If it wasn't for them id still be fighting off my depression they're music makes me happy all the time and my life would be made if I met them pray for me!