Afterschool

Living with Boyfriend and my Baby

"How was your first day?" Donghyun asked. He joined me in my room as I sat at my desk preparing to learn years of math in a day while also waiting for Kimmy to wake up. 
"Hmm well I'm bad at all of my classes but English, I can barely dance and sing, can't act, uh oh and I don't understand math" I told him 
"Kwangmin can help you with that. That's the only subject he pays attention too. "  
"Oh and I almost got in a fight" I said ignoring his last comment and taking out books. 
"Lucy " he sighed
"Bwoh?" 
"You can't be getting into fights arraso?" 
"She started it she-" he cut me off
"I don't care Lucy, you have to be good don't you want to set an example for Kimmy?" 
"I will be, Kimmy wasn't there so it's okay" he rolled his eyes at me
"Lucy " he said again more sternly 
"What!?" I groaned. "Just behave okay? I want you to make something of yourself" I gave up on being a smart and nodded "okay oppa" he pulled me into a hug and I pushed him off after a while. "So how was Kimmy?" I asked starting to pick up some toys
"An angel, she behaved so well I'm surprised she's your kid" I scoffed 
"Haha very funny" he ruffled my hair as we walked out into the living room. Hyunseong and Jeongmin were watching tv. 
"Anneyeong oppas" 
"Lucy! How was school " hyunseong chimed 
"It was good" I lied "I hope Kimmy wasn't to much trouble for you" I told them "not at all she was wonderful " jeongmin replied.
I walked back to my room and began on my homework. I took out my math and looked at it for a while the problem was find angle a from  triangle ABC. Angle a was 3x+40 angle b was 2x and angle c was 40. 
Think Lucy think. I think you put 2x equal to 40? X is 20 uhm so maybe 3 times 20 and get 60 plus 40 is 100 I got it! I thought 
"Knock knock " it was Kwangmin 
"Oh oppa can you check this for me? Donghyun oppa said you were good at math" he nodded and took the sheet, he gave a small laugh. "What is it wrong?" I looked at him pouting his face softened.
"ani it's right but you did work that wasn't necessary and you kind of got lucky" I watched him as he sat at my desk and began to work the problem. "With problems like these you can add the variables together if they're the same. So you add 3x and 2x together, you get 5x you then can add 40 and 40 to get 80 and make the equation 5x+80 which would be equal to?" I looked at him cautiously then realized he was waiting for an answer he was looking straight into my eyes, "uhm I don't know " I told him. He giggled and I blushed from being embarrassed. "It's 180 that's how many degrees there is in a triangle" 
"Ohhhh!" He laughed at me and continued with the problem. He explained about a wall and floor technique and it was easier to find x. 
"So the answer is 20?" I said confidently thinking I understood the problem. "Ani you're finding angle A " he said waiting for me to try again
" oh 100" I said he nodded "thanks oppa!" I gave him a small hug. As we pulled away he looked into my eyes again. He had hypnotizing eyes my stare couldn't look away. He was leaning in, I've never really kissed a person, and my does not count, then something strange was happening so was I. He was a centimeter from my face. I can't be that bad at math I know what a centimeter is. 
"UMMMMMMA" I jumped up. I almost kissed kwangmin.. 
"Mianhae" I said quickly and got up. He only nodded. 
"Hey honey" I cradled her in my arms. She gave a big smile. "I missed my angel" I rubbed noses with her. She laughed. I barely met him why did I almost kiss him? I mentally slapped myself as Kimmy wiggled in my arms. I set her down as she played with more toys. Maybe if I pretend it didn't happen I'll forget. 
"Uh Lucy" kwangmin said I jumped, what if he expects me to kiss him still? 
"Yeah" I said nervously 
"If you want I can help you with geometry more often" he said I sighed in relief and then smiled. 
"Of course I'll need it" he gave a smile and then nodded excusing himself from my room. 
I sat on the floor next to Kimmy. 
"Your ummas crazy you know that?" 
She looked at me giggling "Ne!Ne!" 
I gasped "Kimmy! I was kidding!" She laughed again as I scooped her up tickling her.  I stopped and then picked her up. 
"Let's go with the boys," I told her as we walked out. I don't want Donghyun yelling at me later for being so distant. I walked to the living room seeing minwoo on the couch concentrating. 
"Hey oppa, you don't mind us being here do you?" I asked he smiled "Ani! Please join me!" He chimed. He's really charming.. Ahh stop it Lucy! Kimmy thinks so too she can't stop looking at him. 
"Hello Kimmy" he said waving she looked at me confused, "Appa!" Came out of as she pointed to minwoo. My jaw dropped. Minwoo blushed and so did I. "No Kimmy minwoo" I told her 
She sook her head "no Appa!" She stuck her arms out indicating she wanted minwoo to carry her. He took her from my arms and carried her. She smiled big. "Minwoo sorry about her" I apologized. He shook his head and gave a chuckle. "Its okay. Maybe one day huh?" He said jokingly. My face flushed, ew stop Lucy! " uhm yeah no " I said quickly. He laughed 
"So where's everyone?" I asked him as he started playing gwiyomi with Kimmy
"The manager called Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin to the office but the twins are in their room." He told me, he continued playing with Kimmy and she had the biggest smile on her face. "Wow Kimmy really likes you" I told him 
"I would hope so, she thinks I'm her Appa" he looked at me and smiled. 
"She'll be heart broken when she finds out you're not" I said his smile faded but didn't say anything. He's so cute and him playing with Kimmy makes it ten times better. There was a knock on the door. Minwoo got up but I stopped him "I'll get it" I opened the door to reveal a smiling then frowning sunny. It took me all I had to not attack her since I told Donghyun I wouldn't. 
"Can I help you?" I glared at her. "I'm looking for youngmin " she told me. I rolled my eyes 
And yelled for youngmin
"YOUNGMIN THERES A WITCH AT THE DOOR FOR YOU" I told him she gasped. 
"you're playing a dangerous game Lucy" she told me "maybe it's only dangerous because I'll beat you at it" I smirked at her and left her at the door as
 youngmin came. 
I walked back to the living room and sat on the couch next to minwoo. 
"Who was it?" He asked
"Sunny" I told him 
"Oh I should've gotten it, mianhae Lucy " 
"Why is she here for youngmin?" I asked "she tutors him in English" as he finished that they both walked in and she stopped when she saw Kimmy. 
"And whose this cutie pie? " she bent down and I stood up incase she tried anything I would kick her. 
Kimmy looked scared of her and tried to run "Appa appa! " she called out to minwoo. Her eyes widened. 
"That's your kid minwoo?" He looked at me not sure if he should say the truth about me. So I did. "She thinks minwoos her Appa for some unknown reason but she's my daughter "  Sunnys eyes lit up and she let out an o and then a smirk. I rolled my eyes "now get out of my face" I told her youngmin led her out and I sat down in frustration. 
"She's gonna tell everyone I bet" I told minwoo. He said nothing knowing it was probably the truth. 

__________________________

sorry if the font is small I couldn't change it on my phone, so anyway guess who might not go to the concert /: stupid money problems. I was gonna get vvip tickets! I would've met boyfriend! I feel I might get them for my birthday which is January 19 but tickets sell on the 7th and in afriad they would be sold out since they're only giving 300 vvip tickets ugh just my luck huh? The boy group that saved me and I won't be able to see them ever again until who knows when especially when it's fortunate that Chicago is an hour away from where I live/: anyway sorry for the late update I tired to make this long