Anxiety

Living with Boyfriend and my Baby
I walked into the school with 3min and I knew sunny already had gone to work with my news on having a kid. Everyone glanced at me and looked away when I caught them. 
"I hate that girl so much" I told the boys. 
"I'm sorry about that Lucy, I forgot she was coming over" youngmin tola me, I gave a soft smile. 
"Ani, it's okay" then I thought of something. " actually youngmin I can't tutor you instead so she doesn't have to come over"  his face lit up 
"Arraso!" We walked into the school and I walked to my locker as the boys waited for me I felt like I had body guards to be honest. 
"I hope this day goes fast " I told them as I opened my locker to reveal a bunch of papers piling out 
"Wow Lucy, for just getting here your locker sure is messy" kwangmin said, I bent down to pick up the papers 
"These aren't mine" I told them. They joined me as we looked at them. 
"New girl, new . 16 and has a kid. Boyfriends burden." I read out loud. For being strong all these years I felt like crying because of the first comment. "I am not a " I said letting a tear fall. I haven't had a tear fall in years, not even tears of joy.
I got up and left the papers on the floor, I slammed my locker and walked out of the school. I could hear the boys calling me but I didn't care. I walked home alone. I let tears flow down my face but I kept a straight face. I hope the boys didn't follow me. I used my key and sneaked into the house. No one was in the foyer but I could hear them in the living room. I walked through the kitchen and snuck to my room. Kimmy must be with them. I quietly closed my door and laid on my bed. And then the first frown cracked. Once that started I couldn't help but whimper and cry silently the hot tears were running down my face and I shoved my face into the pillow. I'm not a I was . I felt voices in my head screaming at me. My anxiety was rising. I got up from my bed. Take deep breaths Lucy. I couldn't I was trying to breathe but the crying was making it hard. My heart was racing. I don't know what to do I haven't had an anxiety attack in forever I can't. I can't.. 
3rd person point of view
Minwoo and the twins ran after Lucy but were stopped.
"Oppas!" Sunny chimed. Each of them wanted nothing to do with her. They knew Lucy wasn't a and they couldn't believe how low sunny would stoop.
"Noona " minwoo said she smiled at him. "Yes oppa?" He looked at her straight in the eyes.
"How could you do that to poor Lucy? You have no right to call her those things" he said coldly. His voice scared the people around him and he ran to catch up with Lucy, the twins concerned were a little behind but minwoo got to the house before them. He walked into the door seeing it was open he knew she had to be home. 
"Hyung's where's Lucy?" He said entering the living room. Donghyun came out "minwoo you are supposed to be in school." He told him sternly. Minwoo told him what happened and he became worried. Minwoo walked past him and went straight to her room. She was on the floor. "Hyungs!" He yelled. The twins had just arrived and everyone walked in hyunseong coming in with Kimmy in his arms. She began calling out for Lucy. "Umma umma." Donghyun checked to see if she was breathing. She was but her heart was beating like crazy. "Call an ambulance " he told anyone in the room. "Lucy, please wake up" Donghyun asked lifting her head. He had no idea about her anxiety. 
*** 
Lucy's pov
I woke up and the room was filled with brightness. As my eyesight adjusted a lady in a white dress was in front of me. 
"Excuse me who are you and where am I ?" I asked her
"I'm your nurse and you're in the hospital. You had an anxiety attack," she informed me. 
"Has anybody come for me?" I asked her.
"Ne, a group of boys and a baby girl" she told me
"Can I see them?" She nodded and left the room. A few seconds later they walked in. 
"Lucy!" They all said and Kimmy calling out for me. 
"Sweetie" I gave a soft smile and I carried her. 
"Lucy we heard what happened" Donghyun said, 
"I just don't know what got to me. I haven't had an anxiety attack in years. 
"No ones blaming you for anything Lucy" Donghyun said.  I just played with kimmys fingers.
"If you want we can transfer you" he said. If I did that she won.
"Ani, " after that the nurse came in and she discharged me. We drove him in silence including Kimmy. 
The oldest had run out for errands and the youngest sat on the couch not knowing what to say. 
I left to my room and Kimmy had fallen asleep. It was only 5 I slept all morning and half the afternoon. Is it weird I'm still tired? I put my hair up and changed out of my uniform. I put on a long sleeve black shirt and grey sweat pants. I tied my long hair up and walked to the kitchen. I got to work and started cleaning the house. The boys weren't in sight so I assumed they left. When I finished I took a quick walk outside. Kimmy should be asleep for a while. I walked around the garden for a while and then sat on a bench. My life's a mess. 
"The only reason I'm still here is for Kimmy." I said aloud.
"That's not true" I turned around to see one of the twins. From the distance I couldn't tell which one but as he got closer it was youngmin, I hung my head down.
"Do you really feel that way?" He asked as he sat next to me. I nodded. 
"I'm a failure at everything youngmin.  I'm surprised I haven't failed at being a good mother." I told him 
"Don't say that Lucy. You're so much more you just haven't discovered yet. Don't let people like sunny bring you down if you know you can stand tall. " he said. I nodded. As I got up to leave he stopped me and hugged me. 
"I'll always be here for you." He whispered.
___________________
sorry I'm late. Just have been busy is all. Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope you all have a good 2014! Oh my god if I don't get the vvip tickets I am going to cry :( well until next time!