Uh oh

Living with Boyfriend and my Baby

Lucy's pov

After kwangmin got on the phone with the detective I slumped on the bench I was sitting on.

 Two rejections in one week. I buried my face in my hands 

"I'm terrible" I admitted. I wiped my face with my hands and sat back. From the corner of my eye I saw a suspicious figure

I turned my head to see sunny trying to get away. I turned to kwangmin who was still on the phone. 

Should I tell him? Aniyo. I got up and began going after her. She turned around, I guess to make sure no one was following when she saw me she began to walk a little faster.

"Sunny." I called out for her. 

To my surprise she stopped and turned around.

"You caught me. Couldn't escape you or your kingka." She said 

" look I'm gonna be easy on you arraso? I told oppa Donghyun id stop getting into fights." I told her "come back with me and wait for the police so you can go to jail." I said sternly. 

She snickered at me. My eyes turned wide. I'm running out of patience.

"Is this your way of saying you're afraid to fight me?" She walked closer to me eventually she was flaunting herself around me.

"Oh trust me, you have no idea how much I want to beat the crap out of you. What I did to Laura was bad but I have enough hatred for you that I could kill you myself." I said facing her 

"Then do it" she pushed me. I wanted to hit her so bad but even though I crossed my fingers during mine and donghyuns promise I wanted to keep it.

"Aniyo. I'm better than that." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh so you won't do anything?" She raised a brow at me 

"Ne" I answered, where is kwangmin and why is the phone call taking so long? It's only a matter of time before I rip all of her hair from her head. I looked around, people were gathering around us. 

That confused me even more where is security?! 

"Good" she replied I turned to face her and she slapped me across my face. The hit was hard. It took me a while to process what was happening. She tried to come at me again and I dodged. 
Should I dodge her hits until somebody shows?

She tried to throw a punch this time she missed

"Aww pretty girl trying to throw punches now? Aren't you scared of breaking your nails?" I teased she wasn't so amused

"Haha very funny" she tried to hit me again this time she got me. It was in my stomach and it was pretty hard. 

"You know what?" I couldn't fight the urge anymore. 

"That's it!" I'm sorry Donghyun. I punched her in the stomach and she ended up bending over from the pain. When she bent over I had kneed her in the face. I could tell everyone around us had winced. I pushed her on the ground and got on top of her. I wanted to punch her so bad I had the urge too. 

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" I could hear a voice in the crowd

"Lucy!" It was Donghyun. Behind him was kwangmin. 

Almost immediately Donghyun yanked me off of her, the hit from my knee had caused her to bleed from her nose. 

Kwangmin had helped her stand up since she was kind of dizzy from the hit after that he had told everyone to move along. 

"What were you thinking?!" Donghyun yelled at my face. It was  infront of everyone. His voice could probably be heard all the way on the other side of the mall.

"Oppa it's not what you think I swear!" I felt something roll down my cheek. Am I seriously crying? I touched it and looked at it. It was actually blood. I guess she scratched me from the slap

"I told you the police would handle it! I've said this to you time and time and again and you don't listen to me Lucy! Do you want to lose the only relative you have left?! Because you are coming real damn close to it!" His face was red. For once in my life I was scared of him.

"Aniyo I know what you said I-" before I replied the detective assigned to our case showed up

"Mianhae I was late. This is the girl? Sunny?" He asked I nodded. 

"Arraso. Sunny I'm afraid you'll have to come with me." He made her turn around and put cuffs behind her back. He led her out the building leaving the three of us.

"It's time to go home." Donghyun said in a flat stern tone. I only followed him. I was scared. What if Donghyun throws me out?

All of us walked out and into his car

"Oppa could you please listen to me?" I urged

"For what Lucy? You lied to me as soon as you hit that girl. Why should I believe anything you say." He kept his eyes on the road.

He was making me angry. " you know what I'll just wait for us to get home. I refuse to argues in front of kwangmin oppa." I turned my head to look out the window. 

"That's just find with me I didn't even bring it up." He said, I rolled my eyes and prayed that this car ride would be quick. 
 
3rd person pov 

As soon as they got home kwangmin had waited inside. Donghyun and Lucy had went around back. 

"What happened?" Turns out the boys were in the foyer waiting. Kwangmin explained about the fight and sunny and how Lucy May have made a promise to Donghyun and broke it. He didn't really know the full details behind it. 

"They went around back" he said quickly all 5 of them went into the kitchen and saw the two yelling. They couldn't hear but they could tell.

Donghyuns face was red, Lucy was on the verge of crying. There were a bunch of hands moving everywhere for emphasis on whatever they were talking about well Lucy was Donghyun had kept him arms crossed. When they weren't crossed they knew he was getting more angry. 

"You wanna know what actually happened before you accused me of breaking the promise?" Lucy said in annoyance she was standing in a position were one leg holds all the weight and her arms were crossed

"What do you mean accused? It was obvious you probably punched her in the nose she was bleeding" he said

"Actually I kneed her.." 

"Lucy!"

"But that isn't the point! I swear to you that when I did that I was at my last straw with that girl and that was the only time I hit her, well before I punched her" 

"You are not helping yourself here" he told her

"Ugh you know what long story short, she was leaving the store, I ran after her, I gave her a choice to turn herself in telling her I wasn't gonna fight because of the promise you made, she slapped me causing this scratch" I pointed to my scratch "and then she kept on trying to hit me, I had dodged them, I was waiting for kwangmin to notice I was gone or for one of the people in the crowds to call security no one did by the way! And then she hit me in my stomach, I probably have a bruise there, and that's when I lost my patience. I punched her stomach and kneed her face. I pushed her on the ground, I swear when I was on top of her I was just gonna hold her arms down until someone came, that's when you came along and yelled at me infront of kwangmin not to mention the entire mall!" Lucy threw her arms in the air

"Do you believe me or not? Because I refuse to beg for your forgiveness when I know I'm telling the truth." She crossed her arms again. 

She looked at Donghyun and his face had softened. 

"Arraso, but after this no more arraso?" He questioned, a small smile creeped on Lucy's face 

"Ne ne! Kamsahamnida!" She jumped up and down,

"Now let's hug it out just so you don't think I hate you" he opened his arms and Lucy went in for the hug. She felt like crying.

"Jeongmal mianhae, I should've stayed in America. I lost my daughter and I've cause you so much stress" i told him digging my face into his chest. 

"Aniyo, kenchannayo. Look were all getting through this arraso? I said some harsh things at the mall but I could never leave you alone when boyfriend is really all you have left." He told her. She hugged her even tighter.

"Now let's go inside. We'll kill the boys show." He said gesturing to the boys spying through the curtains.

Lucy chuckled and they walked into the house together. 

____________________________

longest chapter yet guys! Hope you enjoy even though there are lack of comments ):