Leaving

Living with Boyfriend and my Baby

I woke up smiling. Today I would be leaving to korea. I saved enough money to buy mine and Kmmys ticket plus extra spending money. I hated the tiny apartment we lived in now but wont live in for so long anymore. I woke up my daughter carefully. Her big eyes opened wide and smiled at me. At least someone loves me. I picked her up and made her morning bottle. I walked down the stairs carefully guiding her as she tried to walk. She was gonna be 2 soon but she still didn’t really talk. All she would say is umma and babbling here and there, sometimes a few words that she understood the meaning too. We went down the stairs to talk to the landlord. I paid him for the last month for being behind o my payment but told him I wasn’t paying anymore since I would be leaving and intending to stay there. I want to be able to go back I haven’t been there in so long. About 10 years I think. I took Kimmy to our neighbor for the day so I could run some errands. I picked up our passports and quit my job. I received my paycheck I had worked a lot of hours so I received 560. I smiled at my paycheck and walked back to the house. Im kind of glad it’s October. The weather is never to cold nor hot. As I walked into the building my phone rang.

“hello?”

“Lucy! When will you get here?” I checked the caller ID. I smiled

“Oh Donghyun Oppa my flight leaves at 5, so in your time I would arrive at about 9 kind of?” I guesstimated.

“Arraso, I believe I should be up by then so call me when you arrive. Ill go pick you up”

“arraso, oh and did you tell your friends that I have a daughter?” I asked.

“Ani, would you like me too?”

“No, ill do it, ill see you in a couple of hours, sleep well oppa” I told him

“Arraso, have a safe trip im looking forward to seeing you.” I smiled

“Me too see you.” I hung up after he said goodbye. I picked up kimmy from next door and we walked into our apartment.

“I cant wait for you to meet Donghyun, kimmy. Youll love him” I smiled at her. She flashed me a smile showing her small white teeth. I set her down and played a show for her to watch. I packed for a while and then made her something to eat. When she finished eating I sat her down for a nap. It was now 3. I decided to finish packing and then wake her up. When I finished it was now 4, I called a cab. I grabbed our passports, my money, and tickets and placed them into my purse. I set up Kimmys diaper bag and woke her up.  She got up and I gave her the pacifier. Like a pack mule I placed my purse around me, the diaper bag and grabbed the luggage with one arm. Too afraid to take the stairs. I grabbed kimmys hand and we went to the elevator. I gave my landlord the keys and went into the cab. With my daughter sitting on my lap. I smiled as we drove away.

*Skip plane ride*

I smiled ear to ear when we got off the plane. I had already contacted Donghyun, I grabbed all my stuff, I took kimmy by the hand and squeezed it afraid of someone trying to take her away, my paranoia has already began. Someone tapped my shoulder and I cautiously hid kimmy behind me and looked at who it was.

____________________________________________________

First chapter! Nothing exciting yet sorry! Yeah so i wrote this during my advisory, i only have one final today, but tomorrow i have like 3, ugh am stressing out. Well see ya! Ill try and update later today!