Where we played together

Winter Wonderland

 

Walking through the snow covered fields, Nara grinned brightly as she arrived at her new destination. “This is it. Wonder if the toys still work,” she said to herself as she approached the swing set. The playground looked beautiful covered in white and Nara could remember it as if it were yesterday.

 

“Himchan! Push me!” the little girl screams as she runs across the playground for the swings. The boy smiles and shakes his head at her.

“Come on! Please, oppa!” she pleads. The girl plops down onto the swing and makes an adorable puppy face. She knew he couldn’t refuse her anything with that face.

He sighs and stands directly behind her. “Hold on tight. I don’t need Yong Guk mad at me because you fell off.”

The girl nods and holds on tightly to the swings as Himchan pushes her. She giggles more and more the higher she goes.

“This is so much fun!” she exclaims as she reaches an all time high for her. Himchan starts to laugh at the huge smile on her face as she goes back and forth.

“Wait, Himchan! Stop me,” she suddenly yells.

“Wae? I thought you were having fun?”

“I am but I want to play with you now!” she giggles. Himchan smiles and does as she requests of him.

“Thank you, oppa! Now let’s go play on the teeter totter!’ she practically yells as she takes off toward the two person toy.

“Sit on the other side so I can go up,” Nara tells the older boy, pointing to the other side.

“Okay, but hold on.”

Nara nods in response and the boy pulls down the other side so he can sit on it. She giggles and laughs as her side finally goes up, putting her high in the air. The pair played on the teeter totter for a while before going to the slide and finally to the spinning wheel. Spinning round and round for a few minutes, giggling and laughing the pair eventually became too dizzy to continue. Himchan stops the wheel and Nara falls off.

“Are you okay?” Himchan runs toward the girl on the ground.

Wide eyed, she looks up at him and suddenly bursts into laughter. The boy tilts his head at the laughing girl in confusion.

“Nara! Are you okay? I think you hit your head too hard. Yong Guk will kill me.”

The little girl shakes her head at him still laughing uncontrollably. “I’m fine Himchan! That was so much fun! Let’s do it again!”

 

Nara walked over to the spinning wheel and cleared some of the snow off before sitting on it. She slowly spun the wheel around with her feet while looking at the playground that surrounded her.

“Yeah, let’s do it all again,” she mumbled to herself before coming to a complete stop. Nara smiled as she looked at the swing set in front of her. Getting up, she walked to it and set the three other bunnies on the swing beside her.

“Another bunny, and this one is black and white. Where do they find all of these things?” Nara giggled as she picked up the new bunny and sat down on the swing. Taking the tag off from around it’s neck, she began to read the next clue.

“What we loved to do”


Nara chuckled and thought about it for a moment. “Only Daehyun. This is easy.” Grabbing the other bunnies, she stood up and made her way to the next clue. “I really need a bag or something for all these bunnies.”