THE TEACHER

Keep him waiting- man's downfall

 

CHAPTER 5- THE TEACHER
 
"okay man, thanks alot" said Onew then hungged up. He requested Taemin not to leave Minho yet because he was called by the principal of May Eun's(his younger sister) kindergarten school. 
 
He parked his car infront of the school and immedaitely headed to the principal's office.
 
"good afternoon mister Lee" said the principal.
 
"what's the matter sir?" asked Onew.
 
"Teacher Chloe kindly please explain to mister Lee what happened." said the principal to the new teacher incharge of May Eun.
 
"we had just finished our art class, we were cleaning up the clay when suddenly clay started to fly up, the students started to throw it to one onother" explained Chloe .
 
"and you're saying that May Eun started it?" asked Onew.
 
"no sir, but my student said that it was May Eun and Ah Rin(May Eun's classmate) started the clay chaos" replied teacher Chloe.
 
Onew kneeled down and talked to May Eun.
 
"May Eun, tell me, are you the one who started to throw the clay?" he asked calmly.
 
"no oppa, I wasn't the one who started it, it was Ah Rin, she threw the clay to me, I was hurt so I threw the clay back" explained May Eun. 
 
Onew looked at the principal then Chloe.
 
"Ah Rin is it true?" asked Chloe.
 
Ah Rin couldn't answer. 
 
"Ah Rin its bad to tell a lie, come on, lets settle this baby, are you the one who threw the clay first?" asked Chloe for the second time.
 
Ah Rin nodded then hugged Chloe and started to sobbed.
 
"oh...Ah Rin don't cry, you told the truth, dont cry now" comforted Chloe then hugged and carried Ah Rin to the school's playground.
 
"excuse me sir" she said then went out.
 
"mister Lee sorry for the trouble, we are very-very sorry" said the principal.
 
"no problem sir, its good to settle children's problem earlier than never" replied Onew.
 
"if you wouldn't mind, could we leave now?" asked Onew.
 
The principal nodded.
 
"Thank you sir and sorry for the trouble again" replied the principal.
 
Onew ang May Eun went out of the principal's office and went back to May Eun's classroom and got her things.
 
"Teacher Chloe where are they?" asked May Eun who was surprised to see no one inside the room except for her teacher.
 
"they're in the playground May Eun, want to go and play with them?" asked Chloe.
 
May Eun nodded and was about to run when Onew stopped her.
 
"May Eun, be sure not to start any trouble" he said with a smile.
 
May Eun nodded then run towards the playground.
 
Teacher Chloe started to clean up the mess that her student started.
 
"you're new here right?" asked Onew.
 
Chloe nodded.
 
"I started teaching here 3 days ago" replied Chloe.
 
She started to whipe the floor using the mop when Onew suddenly hold the mop and got it from Chloe.
 
"lady like you doesn't deserve to clean this up" he said then started mopping.
 
"but sir-" 
 
"Lee Jinki, but call me Onew" he said.
 
"you may whipe the board if you want" he added.
 
Chloe smiled and got the eraser and started to whipe the board.
 
"complete name please" said Onew.
 
"Chloe Joelle" replied Chloe with a smile.
 
"you're not a Korean aren't you?" asked Onew.
 
"I came from New York" Chloe replied.
 
"I see, then why are you here in Korea, teaching?" asked Onew.
 
"Our family bussiness transfered here so my dad decided that all of us should transfer so he let me enter here as a teacher" explained Chloe.
 
Onew just nodded. 
 
After couple of minutes they had finished cleaning up the room.
 
"thanks for your help sir I mean Onew" said Chloe thankfully.
 
"not a problem" replied Onew with a wink.
 
"we better check the students up" said Chloe.
 
Onew nodded.
 
They found the students playing in the swing.
 
"sir can you push us?" asked a young bubbly girl with a smile.
 
"sure" replied Onew.
 
He went towards the swing and started to push the swing.
 
"teacher you sit here" offered May Eun and Ah Rin.
 
"but-"
 
before she could protest the students started to push her to the swing.
 
"Oppa, please push the swing now" said May Eun.
 
Chloe looked at Onew.
 
"sorry, but its your student's request" said Onew with a playful smile then he started to push Chloe up. Chloe screamed and the students laughed there heart out.
 
After they played around with the kids and there parents started to fetch them out.
 
Until Onew and May Eun was about to leave.
 
"Onew thank you for the time" said Chloe.
 
"Not a problem, I enjoyed" replied Onew.
 
"see you next time" he added then they left.
 
***
He arrived at the hospital, surprise to see Taemin asleep in the bench.
 
"hey man, wake up" he said. Taemin immediately stoop up.
 
"you fool! You said you'll be late for about 30 minutes but you let me wait for 3 hours, good thing Key was free to attend the meeting that I was about to attend" said Taemin with a glare.
 
"sorry man! things just came out differently this day, but you may leave now, its my shift until midnight" he said.
 
Taemin left, leaving him smiling and still imagining the things he did with Chloe.
 
'it was fun' he thought.