THE PHOTO

Keep him waiting- man's downfall

 

CHAPTER 2- THE PHOTO
 
Key left the hospital for some bussiness meetings. There magazine is about to launch there very first issue for girls which was an idea of Minho. They were in a rush because after the release of the girl's issue they would have to get ready for there 4th monthsary magazine cover. They needed every second. Every second count especially that Minho is in the hospital. They were in need of more writters, photographers, editors and many more. That's why they were having there interview for the new employees. 
 
"Hye Lin I need all the copies of there resumes before the start of the interview. Please call Taemin to shift for me in accompanying Minho in the hospital" said Key.
 
"okay sir, how about the meeting with our sponsors? its scheduled today" said Hye Lin.
 
"who would meet them?" asked the panicked Key.
 
"sir Minho was supposed to meet them" replied Hye Lin.
 
"then I'll meet with them" answered Key.
 
"but sir they requested it as a lunch meeting, during that time the interview is not yet done" replied Hye Lin who was busy scanning her organizer.
 
"what?! then let Onew attend the meeting" said Key while busy looking for some of his papers.
 
"but sir-"
 
Before Hye Lin could continue, Key dropped the folder he was holding.
 
"okay Hye Lin, just let Jonghyun attend that meeting, are we all settled now?" said Key calmly and seated on his director's chair.
 
"yes sir" replied Hye Lin and immediately went out of the room. 
 
Key continued looking for his papers, his report papers.
 
***
They started the interview 10 am sharp. He started interviewing those who are applying for writters 3 hours later he then started the interview of the editors and 2 hours later he started interviewing the photographers. He sighed. He was tired and not to mention, he was hungry. 
 
"Hye Lin let the next one to enter" said Key.
 
Then Hye Lin called out for the next one, she immediately entered the room. She was the 6th girl who entered, the rest were men.
 
"good afternoon sir" she greeted with a smile.
 
"good afternoon miss Park, have a seat" said Key with a smile. He felt it was the first time he smiled after he had interviewed several photographers.
 
"so miss Park Li Yin how long have you been taking images?" asked Key.
 
"since I was young, camera was my best friend" replied Li Yin.
 
"then for how long have you been a professional photographer?" asked Key.
 
"I graduated last year from my course, this is the first time I'm applying for a job but i had worked for my uncle in his photo shop" answered Li Yin with a smile.
 
"can i see some of your sample pictures?" asked Key.
 
Li Yin handed him her photo album with 5 pictures in it.
 
"can you tell me about your inspiration with this first photo?" asked Key.
 
The photo was a picture of a family having a picnik under a tree. Everyone was laughing and having fun.
 
"i just fined that photo cute. The family were just savouring the moment with eachother and the wind of summer kissing there faces. There family was complete, they were perfect" replied Li Yin with her gleaming eyes.
 
It was the first time that someone answered that question that way. Some of them answered that they took that pictured because they just wanted to have some subject, some said that they took that picture because they just want to and many more.
 
Key kept on switching the pages of the album and kept on asking Li Yin about her inspiration with the subject and on the same time Key was kept on getting amazed with Li Yin. The pureness of her heart and she was funny yet sweet with some of her answers.
 
Until he was down to the last page. As he turned the 4th page he was surprised to see a black and white photo and the content of the photo. 2 boys and a girl playing under a big mapple tree during a spring season.
 
Li Yin noticed the look on Key's face.
 
"any problem sir?" asked Li Yin.
 
"where did you get this picture?" asked Key.
 
"that photo? I got it during my first vacation here in Korea. We happened to passed by those kids playing under that big mapple tree. I find them very cute. They were free, free in playing, free in expressing themselves with eachother, free in touching each other's lives. I even wanted to thank those kids because of them I started to dream, I dremt to be happy, free and to express myself to others" replied Li Yin with a smile planted on her face, she was happy.
 
Key was just staring at her. 
 
"have you even think that you could still meet this kids?" asked Key.
 
"actually before yes, I wanted to meet them and play with them but now I dont think i could still see those kids, it has been 10 years since I got that picture. I even kept on passing by that mapple tree everyday, hoping to see the adult persons of that photo" answered Li Yin.
 
"you might never know, you might meet them one day" replied Key with a tricky smile.
 
Li Yin just smiled back.
 
"i'll get hold of this album and return this after" said Key.
 
Li Yin just nodded. They both stood up and shooked hands.
 
Key felt Li Yin's soft but cold hand. He smiled. 'she was nervous' he thought.
 
"so you'll just receive a call a day after tomorrow if you got the job or not, thank you for coming" said Key.
 
"thank you sir" replied Li Yin and happily went out of the room.
 
Key immediately sat down and opened the album and stared at the last picture blankly.
 
 
 
It was him....Minho....and Ri Yan...