— Chapter 09

Night Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 0 9 ;

Complete Puzzle

 

 

 

I felt my eyes slightly open as I tried to recall what happened earlier. After my sight got clear, I looked around and noticed my location. An empty building.

A minute ago, I was just at the school bathroom, how did I transport here? The only thing I  remember is some man saying some incoherent words and then me going into deep sleep. 

I suddenly heard some footsteps coming making me jerk slightly. I was debating weather to fake sleep or stay as my current position, since I was slightly scared at the moment.

"For how many hours did you put him to sleep?"

"Supposed to be two," I heard the voice say, he was probably the one who brought me here, the man from before.

"Then, why isn't he awake?" 

"I'm no fućking Holmes you , so scram." 

I felt the man get close to me, that his breathe was just an inch away. I tried hard to relax my eyelids so I won't get caught faking, "I want every man here to be standing outside, gaurding the building. This is our perfect chance to have the boy, don't mess it up!" 

The man walked away telling some gaurds to stay and watch over me. I tried to cut the rope with my fingers but it was too strong. I cracked one eye open and searched around for an object that can cut well. Broken glass. I hurriedly rolled around and took it without the gaurds seeing. I gently began to cut the rope, being careful not to cut my skin.

I was at the final strand but before I can finish cutting it, I saw the man from before in front of me. I was too immersed in my actions that I blocked all things around me, stupid me!

The man smirked, "the little kitten wants to get free, but too bad, you're a low human who does nothing. Do you expect to win over me?"

"You're human too! I see no difference," I hissed.

The man laughed loudly, "you really don't know what I am, don't you?"

I looked at him in confusion, "you're naïve, kitten." 

He came closer and touched my cheek slowly, "you should know the outer world more and take a better look at life and the people around you."

"Gaurds, we're moving, take him to the van!"

 

 

 

I was blindfolded and couldn't see anything but pitch black. I felt someone carrying me to the van, but suddenly I heard a cry of pain and felt myself falling. But there was no pain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter