— Chapter 03

Night Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 0 3 ;

Save Me Baby

 

 

I got home to see that  grandma was preparing lunch. I quickly changed clothes and got downstairs to the kitchen. I sat myself on the chair and hummed softly.

Grandma poured soup into my plate and asked, "so, how was school today? Did you make new friends?"

I took a sip from my soup and answered, "it was fine, I made a new friend Heechul that I'm going out with him at 5. I hope you're okay that I'm going out today."

"Of course, I'm okay with you going out, remember to be home by 8."

I finished eating my soup and took a bite from the chicken. My mind was still wondering why my school is divided into two.

"Grandma, do you happen to know why my school is divided into two?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She looked confused.

"Well, there are students that wear black uniforms in my school and there are some that wear red. I heard Chanyeol say that they are dividing us by how pale we are, but I find it really weird."

Grandma looked quite troubled for a moment, "no, I don't know."

I finished my food and got upstairs to do my homework, maybe a quick nap wouldn't hurt too.

 

 

After my quick nap, I woke up at 4:30. "!" I cursed, I need to dress up fast before the guys come.

I took a shower, and wore some skinny jeans with a grey t-shirt. I heard a knock on my door. It was grandma.

"Luhan, your friends are here."

"Ok, I'll be down in a minute."

I quickly wore some black sneakers and got down. After saying goodbye to grandma, I opened the door and got out. Just in time, Heechul was standing in front of the car smiling.

He waved, "hey Luhan."

"Hi Heechul."

"Shall we get going?"

"Sure,"

He opened the car door for me and I got in. Inside, Chanyeol was sitting and beside him was a pretty boy who looked a bit younger than all of us. Heechul was sitting at the front seat, and the one driving I suppose is his brother since both guys looked so much alike.

"Hello everyone," I smiled.

"Hey, I'm Taemin," the pretty guy said waving.

"Nice to meet you, Taemin."

I nodded my head and heard Chanyeol and Taemin talking about a new video game Junsu just pruchased.

"Luhan, from where did you move?" Heechul asked me.

"From Seoul."

Good thing the mall wasn't that far, it was just around the corner. So me and the guys had small conversations, talking about the school and related stuff and we were there.

"I'll come by to pick you up at 7:30," Heechul's brother drove off.

"Guys, let's go," Heechul grabbed my hand and lead us to the enterance.

On the inside, there weren't much people, but no surprise, most of them were pale.

"Guys, can we go to that store?" Taemin pointed, "it's stuff are so cute!"

I giggled and Taemin blushed, "Taemin, we don't want that girly stuff!" Chanyeol said.

I looked at Taemin's expression and felt sad, "but i want to go to that store too," I smiled at Taemin.

While Taemin smiled, Chanyeol glared. "Then let's go!" Heechul ran, Chanyeol following him

"Thank you," Taemin hugged me, "no problem, let's go!" I grabbed his hand and ran towards the store.

Once we entered the store, it was full of keychains and stickers. Taemin picked out a frog keychain that he found cute and pruchased it.

"Taemin, your crush for Minho is so cute," Heechul commented, Taemin blushed.

"Not to be rude, but who is Minho?"

Taemin looked at me blushing, "he is a guy Taemin likes but too bad he is a "black" guy." Taemin smiled sadly at the statement.

Heechul picked out a keychain that looked like a shirtless guy, "looks like Taemin isn't the one crushing on from the other side," Chanyeol teased.

"Shut up! Speak for yourself," Heechul got his tongue out.

As the two continued bricking, I felt Taemin nudging me. He gave me a keychain shyly and I had to squel about how cute he was, "thanks Taemin".

My keychain was a cute bubble tea keychain, I quickly shoved the keychain in my pocket for it not to get lost.

After shopping for an hour,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter