— Chapter 07

Night Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 0 7 ;

More Mysteries

 

 

"Guys, I really think we shouldn't be here," Taemin said quietly.

"Shush! Stop making noise, you cry baby," Chanyeol hit Taemin lightly. 

I rolled my eyes and tried to hear what they're saying. Sehun was currently talking with some large guys who looked really scary, all wearing black and pale. Kris, Minho, Siwon and... Heechul was there with him, standing a distance away from them.

I frowned and squinted my eyes at Heechul. Since he got Siwon, he hasn't given us much attention these past few days. Cross that, we don't actually talk any more. 

"Cry baby? Speak to yourself, the one who cried last summer when he found out Kris asked that kid with big glasses out," Taemin glared.

"Excuse me? At least I didn't cry when I knew my brother was leaving to England... for three days only!" 

"How dare you? Three days for me means a lot, okay?"

As the duo continued bickering, I noticed one of the guys that was wearing black motioning Sehun to come forward. I tried to listen to what they were trying to say, all I got was blood,blood and more blood. 

"Give us the kid, and we'll give you any amount of blood you want," the guys spoke.

"We can't do that, the government gave him to us, requesting for protection. We won't let you kill a pour soul for your master's life," Sehun yelled, staring straight into the other's eyes, making shivers go theough my spine.

"What makes you think we'll follow your orders?"

"Oh, you'll do," Sehun smirked, twisting the guy's neck. The guy gave out a loud scream of pain. The other men went to Sehun to hit him, but Sehun dodged them and hit all of them straight in the face.

"Don't mess with us again," Sehun warned and walked away like nothing ever happened, the other boys following him quietly.

As soon as they left, we got out from our hiding spot, with both boys looking at me worriedly.

"Taemin, I think we need to hear your conclusion," I said to Taemin quietly.

-

 

"Are you i n g serious? His coclusion is crap," Chanyeol mocked.

After the incident earlier, we decided to meet up and have like a sort of meeting, which Taemin called "The Secret Circle of The Best Friends Who Were Scared and Confused."

"Chanyeol, we should give him a chance," I pleaded, and nodded in Taemin's direction.

Taemin smiled, "okay, so I've been thinking about this everyday. Remember how once that Hongki kid walked into the "blacks" cafeteria and saw them all drinking something like a red substance?"

Chanyeol nodded while I was a bit lost since I was new to this town.

"I was thinking... Notice how most of the conversations between blacks has the word blood in it? So I asked myself, what ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter